Forums > Help! > A little help from a lovely NZ hopper please?

Login/Join to Participate

The FadeSILVER Member
fading happily....
212 posts

Posted:
Hello hello.

I am moving to NZ for the next two years to go to Circo Arts (if my application is accepted *fingers crossed*) and also hoping to work with Cirque du Soleil while theyre in Aukland in January, as im working with them now in Brisbane. But to do so i need an IRD number, and to get one of those I need a new zealand address where I can have it posted to. I emailed them and asked if its fine to get an IRD number while youre still in another country and they said its ok, you just need a NZ address for postage.

So I was wondering if maybe just maybe one of you lovely NZ hoppers could loan me use of your mail box for this little thing and then either post it to me here in brisbane (at my expense of course) or just open it and email me the relevant contents.

Now I'd be a little sceptical about this request too, so if you want to get to know a little about me then my intro thread is [Old link] and im sure any of the lovely aussie hoppers in there and lots of others can vouch for the fact that I wont have anything dodgy sent to you once I have your address smile

If any of you could help out I would be eternally gratefull (and show my appreciation with beer and chocolate once im there if youd like wink). And if you have any questions feel free to PM me or email me at fadinghappily(at)yahoo(dot)com

Thanks a bunch! and a punnett too!
-Ant

We walk light
Down the wires
Higher than weather baloons
Empty hearts on fire...

Mr MajestikSILVER Member
coming to a country near you
4,696 posts

Posted:
why dont you try malcolm?

"but have you considered there is more to life than your eyelids?"

jointly owned by Fire_Spinning_Angel and Blu_Valley

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
Ant I have family that Im sure would be happy to do it for you...Ill email them if you want and ask... Let me know... smile

TAJ "boat mummy." VALURA "yes sweetie you went on a boat, was daddy there with you?" TAJ "no, but monkey on boat" VALURA "well then sweetie, Daddy WAS there with you"