nixatnitenewbie
5 posts

Posted:
Hi performers of the World! I would like to introduce you to a South Australian Gay Men's Flagging Troupe called FLAGMANIA.

Our website is www.flagmania.org

and this months newsletter is here www.flagmania.org/TFM2.htm with all the latest on our performances. (Sorry that you have to copy and paste. I just dont get the code.)

I hope you enjoy reading about us and say gday on our site through the guestbook or blog.

Cheers

Nick

Flagmania smile

EDITED_BY: nixatnite (1164003907)

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
Damn, if only I were in Adelaide.... and gay. ubbrollsmile

Neither of your links to the website work either frown
I think you didnt add anything as the link, but insted put the address in the title bit. biggrin

DentrassiGOLD Member
ZORT!
3,045 posts

Posted:
i know a guy in adelaide called ben who might be interested... wink
EDITED_BY: Dentrassi (1163992942)

"Here kitty kitty...." - Schroedinger.

ben-ja-menGOLD Member
just lost .... evil init
2,474 posts

Posted:
ubblol i love you ed, nixatnite did i meet you at the drezdon dolls show? feel free to post on https://groups.yahoo.com/group/Arc_of_Flame/
theres also a regular fire night on fridays by rhymal park

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourself, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous and talented? Who are you NOT to be?

nixatnitenewbie
5 posts

Posted:
yer i dont get the code there. I just took off the links. you will have to copy and paste Im afraid... how manual!!
Nick
Flagmania