Forums > Social Chat > 2012, nanotech, animism, dimensional theories

Login/Join to Participate
Page: ...
arashiPooh-Bah
2,364 posts

Posted:
science nerd like me? sacred geometry new age buff? check this out. (12 strand artificial dna, NON ratcheted dodecahedron, just around the corner. 5th element type stuff)nerd stuff

[ 11. April 2003, 22:44: Message edited by: arashi ]

EDITED_BY: arashi (1093222117)

-Such a price the gods exact for song: to become what we sing
-Seek freedom and become captive of your desires. Seek discipline and find your liberty.
-When the center of the storm does not move, you are in its path.

arashiPooh-Bah
2,364 posts

Posted:
whoop there i go revealing little known aspects of religions again redface if i disappear sometime soon it was the mormons!

musashi i just did the "cross eyed 3D image" on that link you gave from page 3. WOW! that was cool!

anyways, anybody catch the new "M-theory" stuff going around right now? there was a good article in S. American a bit back about how the big bang is a result of two dimensional membranes crashing together, really made me think more about beefy' obsevationt earlier about how big bang/collapse resembles a 4/D odject manifesting in 3/D space. gosh how many dimensions is it up to now- 11? anyways, would the membrane still be basically made of various kinds of EM waveforms? i've heard people mention physical forces (whatever they may be) acting upon the membrane but little about what it actually comprised of. vanize! get yer butt in here!

-Seek freedom and become captive of your desires. Seek discipline and find your liberty.

arashiPooh-Bah
2,364 posts

Posted:
woot woot found some cool links. for those of you who wanted to know how nanotech can come to play here in my world...

here's one on some concepts of resonance-

resonant frequencies and basic resonance ideasresonance

of harmonics harmonics

and sound in general

sound

[which is on this site- a hyper"facts on physics" everything you could want to know about physics and still won't understand]

and here's some to start pulling the nanotech back in:

the first article on dna

(these are really cool but not totally necessary to the conversationthe grand poobah of nano sitesandmolecular robotic arms)

and another concept that's pertinent to me is holography. there's holographic theories of the universe that seem real cool and are good to know but for now i'd just like to bring this into the fray: recording and projecting holograms

EDITED_BY: arashi (1092662459)

PyrolificBRONZE Member
Returning to a unique state of Equilibrium
3,289 posts

Posted:
the 24 July edition of New Scientist has an article on a really cool experiment which suggests that actually Bohr got it all wrong with his theory of complimentarity, and actually light can be observed to act as a particle and a wave at the same time . it goes on to suggest that the multi-dimensionality that has sprung from these Quantum theories is wrong / uneccessary.

he's also suggesting that complimentarity evidence from particle experiments using electrons and atoms may show the same result. makes me wonder, if photons and electrons and atoms dont really exist - what does?

Josh

--
Help! My personality got stuck in this signature machine and I cant get it out!

arashiPooh-Bah
2,364 posts

Posted:
ooh look at this probably completely unrelated

arashiPooh-Bah
2,364 posts

Posted:
josh- i tried to read the article but they want me to sign up. anyways, don't string theories say that the particle travels through the "fabric" of space which is vibrating, as a higher dimensional wave? so that confuses me to say that this fact excludes the other.

arashiPooh-Bah
2,364 posts

Posted:
this has just become my clipboard at this point:D WOWY ZOWY

arashiPooh-Bah
2,364 posts

Posted:
you know i never did talk about the nanotechnology and how i think it can relate to all this spirit stuff.

imagine if we had micromachines that could allow a user to regulate brain chemistry, at the receptor sites or with uptake rates or metabolic processes, etc... basically allow for real time shamanic interaction with those sites related to shamanic processes. we can do the process now but it takes a special person, imagine if everyone could access those realities... and be able to shut the process off at will. we could do some serious conference calling... astral dance parties... on the surface of the sun.

you know what scares me about the possibility of overunity? what happens when that energy is tapped? isn't that weakening the strings somehow? or is it just increasing the entropy rate for a certain area of space? but in any case how can we know the ramifications?

Page: ...