Forums > Social Chat > 2012, nanotech, animism, dimensional theories

Login/Join to Participate
Page: ...
arashiPooh-Bah
2,364 posts

Posted:
science nerd like me? sacred geometry new age buff? check this out. (12 strand artificial dna, NON ratcheted dodecahedron, just around the corner. 5th element type stuff)nerd stuff

[ 11. April 2003, 22:44: Message edited by: arashi ]

EDITED_BY: arashi (1093222117)

-Such a price the gods exact for song: to become what we sing
-Seek freedom and become captive of your desires. Seek discipline and find your liberty.
-When the center of the storm does not move, you are in its path.

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Don't really follow any of the words. This is a pretty picture though:

Non-Https Image Link

Meh

musashiistarring Skippy the green llama
1,148 posts

Posted:
liked the artwork so much I had to try n replicate it..Thought I had the angles/dimensions wrongs, then I noticed the mandelbrot upper right center..wikked

Render time took way too long, but I should do this with the brazil/splutterfish renderer, r mebbe Vue D'Esprit

Non-Https Image Link

First intention, then enlightenment..
Ars Pyronomica

" Life is programmed. Whether death is programmed or not is yet to be determined."

Hook's baneWill bite you (unless you tickle behind my ears)
188 posts

Posted:
Pretty. Me like.

...tick tick tick....

1,148 posts

Posted:
Kinda related..Guy called Tim Blackwell , makes music by using genetic algorithims using a 'swarm' technique, or flock dynamics.

Ars Pyronomica

" Life is programmed. Whether death is programmed or not is yet to be determined."

1,148 posts

Posted:
this one's a little bigger in size

Non-Https Image Link

Ars Pyronomica

JaedenGOLD Member
220 posts

Posted:
if you're ever interested, try doing a search on "the superstring theory". There seem to be 9 dimensions total, the 4 we are familliar with and another 5 that are all kinda warped in on eachother.

Or read some Carlos Castaneda as he describes his apprenticeship to becoming a man of knowledge.

[ 31. March 2003, 17:19: Message edited by: Jaeden ]

The world is not out to get you but if you fight it you will be eaten alive

arashiPooh-Bah
2,364 posts

Posted:
this is what i've been talking about, basically. string theory . i especially got a lot from the mirror model stuff. that's what i mean by "harmonics", and hebrew stuff that things can be related mathematically, sonically, but have very different manifestations.
describing the relationships between the letters and concepts is hard, unless you know a lot about the language, which i don't. names are a good example. there are 22 letters, and 22 is the # of knowledge, all that is knowable. 23 means chaos, the beginning anew, step beyond knowledge. the 22 letters each are related to a concept. each letter evolves from the last, just like in math, you have a point, then a line, then a plane, then 3d space, etc. and as they evolve they are related mathematically, like "6" letter's energies are both 2 like and 3 like. the whole "fairy tale" concept of "knowing a demons name gives you power over it" is related to this.

-Seek freedom and become captive of your desires. Seek discipline and find your liberty.

1,148 posts

Posted:
ahh yess, words of power...Some having power in the vibrations that call to other planes/beings, some because of the vibrations they raise in this plane. Have you been able to draw any direct conclusions of (numeric)formula's for either case? Just curious, this is something that's plagued me for the past couple of months..

Ars Pyronomica

arashiPooh-Bah
2,364 posts

Posted:
sounds like you need to check out "Enochian Magic." your answers lie there. all about angelic language, powerful stuff, angel being an extradimensional human type consciousness, different levels of course. that is where i need to go next too. my friends no more about that, i'm a tarot/astrology buff. man, my really good friend is a dj (neptune) and he knows more about the chakra stuff you were talking about being into too. we've held "shaman type shite" trance dance/totem searching ceremonies with blindfolds and breathing and stuff, and he was trained in facilitating them.

arashiPooh-Bah
2,364 posts

Posted:
note i changed that from keys of enoch to enochian magic. there's one book in particular- give me a sec to find it...

1,148 posts

Posted:
I've stayed away from the Keys of Solomon and the language of Enoch, for it requires a belief I don't have. Different path to divinity for me. Chakras are more familiarly known to me as gates, most of my study has focused on meridians and gates, vessels, merely different names for the same thing, a different language...I'd say the addition of mathmatics(ala kabbalistic theory) is the newest knowledge to digest, I've always been used to thinking and expanding perception in 3d, but doing so by feel, how numbers can be used may be lost on me for a while, with the exception of the use of such as a roadmap, even ala the pic above. Can we see it yet? Some can...

Ars Pyronomica

arashiPooh-Bah
2,364 posts

Posted:
so you do taoist stuff? i dabble... tai chi, chi qong, reiki, taoist sexmagic, and stuff. on mushrooms i can do some cool stuff with reiki

1,148 posts

Posted:
tai chi, qi gong, falun gong, yoga(some hatha, some kundalini), n a bit of tantra

No taoist sex magic, sounds interesting tho..And I would love to learn more about Reiki, I've only had it performed on me twice. Heh, controversial tho it may be, I'm also progressing the ladder of gates..Thas been where I have connected alot of previous studies, eastern vs. western in a way..

Ars Pyronomica

1,148 posts

Posted:
heh, n it's shroom season here

Leest it's easy to find ye olde cow field in the boonies

Ars Pyronomica

arashiPooh-Bah
2,364 posts

Posted:
yo homeys, just doin my lunges, remembered that the site i got my current sig from was bada$$. good links. pythagoras stuff

1,148 posts

Posted:
no doubt, like this one on musical theory and sumerian numerology. Eureka!! The rosetta stone unlocks more from our past and links it to our future..Never knew that the numbers of nanna, enlil, marduk, etc were related to music...

Ars Pyronomica

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
bloody hippies...

1,148 posts

Posted:
bloody bands of rapidly oxidating shackles take that...

Ars Pyronomica

spiralxveteran
1,376 posts

Posted:
quote:
Originally posted by arashi:
well yes.

so, otherdimensional beings exist in our space, right? a "dimension" is merely a name for a difference in energy state. so if a thing exists, but is in a dfferent dimension, it occupies the same space as a 3D vibration(you) but doesn't interact with it. check out tetraspace
now a lake spirit, is a frequency, just like you, which is manifest by the molecules of water, spirit which operates in a different realm, and so has different senses, as there are different elements, different manifest properties in it's dimension. some can interact with us.

Heheh, I was saying last night that any time anyone started talking about theories of "vibrations" it's time to be skeptical.

How is a dimension a difference in energy states? Dimensions are to do with the number of coordinates required to specify a point on an object. This has nothing to do with energy.

Unless of course you're talking about some entirely different idea of "dimensions".

"Moo," said the happy cow.

spiralxveteran
1,376 posts

Posted:
quote:
Originally posted by arashi:
(digression: we are overcoming the uncertainty principle, new computers will help us find position of atoms, electrons, etc.)
Err, no we're not. As far as we know it's a fundamental thing which you can't overcome.

"Moo," said the happy cow.

_Stix_Pooh-Bah
2,419 posts

Posted:
I *really* wish I could get into this convesation.. but it's all way to high over this little head of mine but the theory that maths is behind almost everything on the planet is facinating!! Can you guys do and ABC type cloth book for me like babies get when they learn tha alphabet? Then I can suck and drool on it when I don't understand anymore..

... can I say ooooo priddy pictures instead??

I honour you as an aspect of myself..

You are never to old to storm a bouncey castle..

arashiPooh-Bah
2,364 posts

Posted:
spiral
A. defining dimensions; yes, we mean different meanings for it, like harmonics or relativistic wave pattern overlays or something. man, i'm talking so poetically if you went and actually tried to pin me down on something here i'm gonna scream and run! plus if you read again, what we are actually taling about, is the possible relationship between "energy" and "matter", what we TRY TO DEFINE with points in space. welcome, take a toke before you hop in we're beyond the normal confines of language.

b. uncertainty? or limitation of tools and technology? saw this recently. by measuring an electron's position A (yes, thereby changing it), mapping it at A, and then measuring it again, B, by examining the new position of B we can determine through simple physics the original pre-A position (the original "electron path" ) using the next dimension, time?, we can theoretically determine 3D space. we can (possibly, with enough processor speed and data ( nanotechnology)) determine the original position. one recent concept of how we can overcome the uncertainty principle. interesting thought- what would going to the nth dimension uncover about n-x dimensions? would each n uncover more within the n-x that was before unseeable?

By ThE Way, I DOn't buY any Of tHIs Crap, i'M JUst tAlkiNG traSH.

[ 02. April 2003, 16:23: Message edited by: arashi ]

arashiPooh-Bah
2,364 posts

Posted:
miss stix... amth helps, but really you don't need math at all to understand this stuff, it just takes a long time to learn all the basic terms/concepts so you know what part of the paragraph to ignore(complex math) andf what to pay attention to(everything else )
depends on what you want to know. if you have ever looked at a tarot deck, which is nothing more than a pictoral representation of all this stuff, to make it easy to learn, a good place to go from there would be Crowley and the book of toth. he ties all this stuff, really.

if into tarot, then this might be a good site, but really getting the book of toth is the best place to go. crowley stuff looking at that, musashi, here's something akin to our discussion, quite intersesting... gonna check out this reimann guy! parallel universes

[ 02. April 2003, 12:30: Message edited by: arashi ]

arashiPooh-Bah
2,364 posts

Posted:
HA HA HA HA!!!!!! here's reimann... check THIS!!!!
hyperspace

here is a perfect example of how dimensional theories weave in and out of language's capabilities, read about problem with guy talking to einstein about 5th, because "time" was considered 4th, could or could not be the 4th, but nonetheless, a "dimension" is a term describing different states of being, energetically

_Stix_Pooh-Bah
2,419 posts

Posted:

laa la laaa..

I honour you as an aspect of myself..

You are never to old to storm a bouncey castle..

Mysterio - Lord Of Confusionmember
65 posts

Posted:
OK, you have loads of cool ideas about other spatial dimensions, but i agree with spiralx that it gets a wee bit undermined when you start talking about vibrations and 'lake-spirits'.

quote:
we're beyond the normal confines of language.
???

Language is a tool (or a game) for communicating ideas, which has to be based on people meaning (pretty much) the same thing when they use the same words.

If you start using words 'poetically' then don't expect any ideas you put forward to be taken seriously and/or understood.

Otherwise you might as well be talking about *shudder* religion.

If you use the terminology of science, then it makes sense to use scientific standards of rationality & logic too.

"Thats very confusing"

arashiPooh-Bah
2,364 posts

Posted:
you're right, but until no i wasn't trying to "convert" anybody, just chat, but if you wanna get down that's cool too. just using broad, alliterative, sweeping terms to talk about stuff, and i know musashi understood at least. i was, tying together both science and _shamanism, mysticism_ (and i suppose a little religion, more like "organized shamanism" ).

what i guess you really are trying to say is, "hey hippie, reel it in a little so i can get ya too"

so okay, okay!
what i mean by spirits or faeries and such may or may not coincide with what you think i mean, but that doesn't matter. i wasn't "undermining" or "building" just expressing my beliefs. we can avoid that for now, if you want, but i feel it is the meat and potatoes here, i'm a white guy gone native

1,148 posts

Posted:
when speaking of broad sweeping spiritual ideas, it's easy to fall into a usage of terms that mean something to us, even if it comes out the wrong way(seemingly) to other people. I'd say it's hard to fully express a complex theory in one sitting as well..I know my mind doesn't work on simply one parrallel at one time either, kinda hyper sonic that way What's weird is how the conversation jumped from tangible science to metaphysics in a few cliks, gets peoples minds mebbe geared for hard science n instead are bombarded with philosophy, poetry , and metaphysics...Mebbe splittin up the nanotech n transdimensional theories next time,

Ars Pyronomica

arashiPooh-Bah
2,364 posts

Posted:
but science is just so darn fallible... every few years, something turns science 180 degrees, and everything gets turned around. "chaos theory" "newtonian science" "quantum mechanics" MAKE UP YOUR MIND PEOPLE!!! shamans have been saying the same thing for eons!

i STilL dON't beLIEve a WOrd of thIS

Mysterio - Lord Of Confusionmember
65 posts

Posted:
No problem with going between physics to metaphysics. Its quite a natural relationship of one to the other. But both of them require exact language, metaphysics just as much if not more so than physics. I don't see what poetry has to do with either of them

Not saying there's problem with the theories themselves, but just pointing out that poetic language seems to be there to cloud understanding rather than aid it. Whether you're 'expressing your beliefs' or 'explaining a theory' you still want people to be able to understand you. Vague terms have vague meanings.

Unless of course you're trying to confuse people, in which case count me in

"Thats very confusing"

Page: ...