Forums > Social Chat > 2012, nanotech, animism, dimensional theories

Login/Join to Participate
Page: ...
arashiPooh-Bah
2,364 posts

Posted:
science nerd like me? sacred geometry new age buff? check this out. (12 strand artificial dna, NON ratcheted dodecahedron, just around the corner. 5th element type stuff)nerd stuff

[ 11. April 2003, 22:44: Message edited by: arashi ]

EDITED_BY: arashi (1093222117)

-Such a price the gods exact for song: to become what we sing
-Seek freedom and become captive of your desires. Seek discipline and find your liberty.
-When the center of the storm does not move, you are in its path.

arashiPooh-Bah
2,364 posts

Posted:
oooh, and this one: bucky balls

-Seek freedom and become captive of your desires. Seek discipline and find your liberty.

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Weirdo

Meh

musashiistarring Skippy the green llama
1,148 posts

Posted:
hehe, me n you have to sit down n talk someday rashi...

If you put all that together, you get atomic , or nano computers..Memory would be endless, and the amount of computing power available would end the drive for speed. Need a few more trillion processors? Add another sugar cube And if you have nanotek interacting with molecular mechanisms , you have the basis of real human-computer interface. You also have the computing power available for 'true' cognizance, if the numbers are correct about how many teraflops it takes to be 'cognizant'.

Another really nice article on the subject..

First intention, then enlightenment..
Ars Pyronomica

" Life is programmed. Whether death is programmed or not is yet to be determined."

1,148 posts

Posted:
not that advances in neural interfaces havent already been made

here too

Ars Pyronomica

" Life is programmed. Whether death is programmed or not is yet to be determined."

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Here's a fun game for you

I got 6 out of 8.

Meh

1,148 posts

Posted:
5 out of 8...thought Rutherford had the big fuzzy beard

Ars Pyronomica

arashiPooh-Bah
2,364 posts

Posted:
hehe... you wanna really get into it, i'm "pulling together" (a la joseph campbell) sacred geometry, mayan vibration science, shinto, neurochemistry, and all this nanotechnology stuff.

1,148 posts

Posted:
leans foward in chair, sliding on his spectacles, and whips out the bubbler, striking a match in midair, and nocholantly lights the swirled glass bowl, puffing slowly

My dear boy, sounds like a doctorates thesis, do tell more..

leans back, slowly shaking the match out in one hand

Ars Pyronomica

arashiPooh-Bah
2,364 posts

Posted:
jeez i realised as soon as i read that that it really is a thesis, it would take a long time! your lucky, it's friday night and there's no music happenin tonight. so i got a bitta time.

first, you know that mathematics and music are connected, like pythagoras and stuff, music of the spheres, right? sacred geometry is the study of the music of mathematics, and how energy vibrations, (as yet undetectable except with the complex machine called a medicine man's activated brain), such as the wave which light particles travel on, manifest in molecules as different states of material, like iron or copper, with different properties, or tones.
know about mayan science, as in how they translated energy a la pythagoras? well their dogma and ppractice was in studying harmonics (wave energy interactions) takes a breath...

arashiPooh-Bah
2,364 posts

Posted:
takes a deeeeep breath

arashiPooh-Bah
2,364 posts

Posted:
uhh, did that make sense? cuz it's ort of foundational

1,148 posts

Posted:
totally, you're talkin about the basis of indian raggas, etc..Harmonics, vibration through the spheres is achieved thru frequency tones that certain music can(I think) generate energy through stimulation of the spheres if a person can, themselves vibrate on that frequency as well. Dunno how it ties in with Shinto n Mayan science, since I know sadly little about either..

Ars Pyronomica

1,148 posts

Posted:
Are you trying to say that each say element has it's own frequency?? interestin if so..

Ars Pyronomica

arashiPooh-Bah
2,364 posts

Posted:
yes, but it's really sifted through a language filter there. but not that "out there" the difference between a microwave and a radio wave, is what? frequency. so differences in energy manifest as different things, with different properties. frequency and energy level are connected, correlated. there is so much vibration going on right now, that we don't have instruments to detect, but lickily we have our senses, and third eyes, which are biological data collectors. too bad most people have these badass 4 wheel drives but they are stuck in a crowded downtown.

1,148 posts

Posted:
dunno how language would even come into play, really. Harmonics are acheived regardless of language

But what skares me is how many different frequencies n waves we do soak up, but never know the real damage of what theyre doin til much latah..Can't all be good..

Ars Pyronomica

arashiPooh-Bah
2,364 posts

Posted:
well let's see... as you said, the indians studied it, and have raggas and ohm, and stuff. jews studied it, have quabbalistic astrology, later tarot evolves from it. japanese studied it, have taoism, and shinto. mayans studied it, and have harmonic science. western astrology studied it, have alchemy, later chemistry, science, etc.

animism; 2. The belief that inanimate objects and the phenomena of
nature are endowed with personal life or a living soul.

From WordNet (r) 1.7 [wn]

animism
n : the doctrine that all natural objects and the universe
itself have souls; "animism is common among primitive
peoples"

arashiPooh-Bah
2,364 posts

Posted:
shinto i want to learn more about. but i do know that it's basis is in animism.

when i said it was going through a language filter, i meant the sentence "each say element has it's own frequency" was being sif5ed through a language filter- in other words its sort of conceptrual, and we are trying to describe it

arashiPooh-Bah
2,364 posts

Posted:
going back to the music/element connection... do you get me so far? really that's what the transporters and replicators from star trek theoretically work... old news as far as tech stuff goes. just like a chord has it's own properties, each element is a collection of energies, which we call proton, neutron, electron.

1,148 posts

Posted:
hmmm, you're jumpin around a bit much for my poor drunk mind to addle it
animism I understand, but has always stood apart in my mind from the elements, the base elements of our nature..

Ars Pyronomica

arashiPooh-Bah
2,364 posts

Posted:
yeah, it's frustrating cuz we're leapfrogging.

arashiPooh-Bah
2,364 posts

Posted:
animism we'll get to later, i just thought you might know some shinto(musashii), and the connection would be obvious.

1,148 posts

Posted:
leapfrogging yes, online conversations r a far cry from face to face

musashii was buddhist, never studied shinto tho

know a bit about it from studying the ainu, but thats about it..

Ars Pyronomica

arashiPooh-Bah
2,364 posts

Posted:
have you seen "Finall Fantasy?"
the theory behind the "spirit technology" in the movie is built upon this understanding.

but anyway, bill hicks said it best, "matter is energy slowed down to a EDIT;DENSE vibration." music is the study of vibrations and harmonics and frequencies.

[ 29. March 2003, 20:24: Message edited by: arashi ]

arashiPooh-Bah
2,364 posts

Posted:
oh well then we can talk in buddhist terms

buddhists. this stuff is more on the tibetan side, demons and spirits and stuff.
shinto and buddhism both have the concepts of spirits, demons, etc. but shinto also applies them to places, bodies of water, families of trees, etc. ANIMISM IS THE BELIEF IN FAERY. faery and shinto and buddhism and every other religion all trying to tell us the same thing. and science is finally getting hip to the concept, only this time we have pretty pictures.

arashiPooh-Bah
2,364 posts

Posted:
oh and i also forgot to warn you i'm working on being able to think two things at once... binary processor brain function and such... so leapfrogging is fun!

arashiPooh-Bah
2,364 posts

Posted:
here's where i think the leap needs to happen. you realize that when you look at a "model" of an atom, really you are looking at a concept. a molecule is made up of electromegnetic frequency charges, pieces of energy. and most of a molecule is empty space. different amounts of the energy forces (proton neutron electron) manifest TO US as different elements. the properties (malleability, weight, enrgy states(frozen, hot)are essentially functions of how much positive, negative, or neutral energy it has.

1,148 posts

Posted:
funny u mention the fey

different spokes on the wheel, different paths to divinity, different labels for the source..It is universal. hmmm..sorry, got erm really distracted for a minute r so there

Ars Pyronomica

arashiPooh-Bah
2,364 posts

Posted:
oh, believe me, the faeries were coming, big time. oh, you mean i DON'T have to explain faeries? well then, nevermind... walks around corner, waits a minute, comes back.

arashiPooh-Bah
2,364 posts

Posted:
anyway, shinto and faerie are the same thing. all those japanese cartoons and stuff with water faeries, animal spirits, all the same thing. also various native american, witchole', mayan mystics as well. but then that's a bbbig can of worms, right there.

1,148 posts

Posted:
hmm, bit of drama here...

I dunno if I would classify the faeries as ALL nature spirits tho..Nyphs, driads, other classifications exist too eh

Ars Pyronomica

Page: ...