Forums > Social Chat > Druid agony uncle *DELETED*

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
inactiveSILVER Member
old hand
722 posts

Posted:
Post deleted by Sunbird

To you who has been accessing my online accounts, changing my login details, locations and posting censored about me, realise, you are not worth revenge, you are not worth my attention, you are nothing, and that is all you ever will be.

inactiveSILVER Member
old hand
722 posts

Posted:
Man it's quiet in here, I guess everyone feels ok biggrin good! Hugs everyone for good measure

To you who has been accessing my online accounts, changing my login details, locations and posting censored about me, realise, you are not worth revenge, you are not worth my attention, you are nothing, and that is all you ever will be.

The Tea FairySILVER Member
old hand
853 posts

Posted:
Dear Uncle Sunbird

I feel like I am in some sort of limbo. There are lots of things I want to do over the next few years, like moving back to the countryside, changing career, going back to art classes and yoga classes, loads of stuff I feel I need to do to feel more fulfilled and happy with my life... but I'm finding the day-to-day drudgery of it all is holding me back and making it very difficult to make solid decisions and plan for the future... I spend a lot of time thinking about it and daydreaming about the things I want to do, but nothing is actually happening to make it come true!

I seem to lack time, money and resources, but I think part of me is scared in case I end up in a situation where I am even less happy, I'm scared of making the wrong choices in life. As a result, I'm reluctant to sacrifice the time and money it would take to achieve the things I want in case they don't actually make me happy when I get them!

For example, I feel very drawn to learning certain complementary therapies and counselling skills, I would love a career where I am helping people to feel better about themselves in some way, I am never happier than when I feel I'm making a positive difference to other people's lives. How can I get the confidence to just 'go for it'? Should I just dive straight in and stop worrying about the obstacles or potential pitfalls on the way?

Hmm, even writing this all down here has helped me figure it out a bit more in my head... thanks!

Idolized by Aurinoko

Take me disappearing through the smoke rings of my mind....

Bob Dylan

inactiveSILVER Member
old hand
722 posts

Posted:
Lol, sometimes just voicing what you have going on inside is the best key to unlocking the enigma.

Best advice, Follow your heart. ALWAYS follow your heart, no matter how ridiculous you may feel, no matter what people say... and if you ever do feel ridiculous, think about why you began what you are doing and remeber how it made you feel, turn that "ridiculous" into "proud"

Page: