Forums > Meet Others > Looking for a place to stay in Auckland

Login/Join to Participate

Juggling Jack FlashGOLD Member
Sneaking
1,207 posts

Posted:
A big hi to all HoPpers in Auckland. Cirque du Soleil are on their way in January and lucky me has got a job working with them.

I was hoping I may be able to couch surf with someone for a while when they come down. They will be here for 6 weeks from what I've been told by the recruiters, from the 3 Jan - 18 Feb. I also have to come up for a coupole of training days from 21st to 23rd December

If there were a couple of people who would be willing to loan couch, floor or even basement space to a fun, energetic guy with a passion for any kind of juggling (and possibly a girl) it would mean the world.

Cheers

juggle

westy

EDITED_BY: Point_Blank (1164233522)

Shoot for the moon, even if you miss you land among the stars

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
Ive seen their tent (its in Brisbane at the moment) and, I must say... its a very pretty tent biggrin

flixfyrePLATINUM Member
9 posts

Posted:
Wicked news
...have fun dude
maybe see you there

shame about the nutella fetish

Though easier to walk in the footsteps of others in soft sand - making your own path does become easier - and at least when you look back you know how far you have come...

Juggling Jack FlashGOLD Member
Sneaking
1,207 posts

Posted:
As the time draws nearer, and the search for a place to crash fails to deliver, I shamelessly bump this thread in the hope that some kind hearted HoPper will hear my cry for help. Or maybe point me in the right direction of someone else who might have some floor space available for a while.

Shoot for the moon, even if you miss you land among the stars