Page: ......
strugzBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,964 posts

Posted:
So, without further adoooooo!

Im planning on invading Meg for a week in december during the xmas break.... on invite i must add although we want to recruit more! So who fancies a new years in Ed.....

It will be full of staffy goodness and you will get the oppertunity to either hurl abuse or hug the lady know as MCP.

Come on, come on come on.......

juggle weavesmiley ubbrollsmile weavesmiley juggle

*still no damn staff gremlin*

ubblol

Interested?

(applicants must like drink, be aware of a glasgow kiss, like sticks and want to have a wicked time oh and have nothing better to do wink but hey - what could be better, i hear Ed rocks on new years!)

biggrin

*update*

Megs

Strugz

Crono

Ado-p

Amille

Zauderbachs

Sandy

T&B

Garthy

Nx’s

Durbs (well Nx did sound excited of the thought wink) should he decide to not be stupid

Mrs Durbs

Neon

Marnie

MikefromGlo

Yakumo

& yer friend if they decide to come? smile

Katrina

2bags

Nate

Others that can live there or can sort themselves and should make an apperance at somepoint:

Mo-seph

Bluecat

Fluff

Burningoftheclavey

Why

Tink

Sunbird

Screech

the_anti_anthony

pricklyleaf

Thats still a nice little possey biggrin

Guys that cant make it that we should show sympathy for (but only for a short period) then they go back to being gay smile :

Bams

Cole

Duballstar & Lady

Lucos

People that need abuse for not even trying to get there:

Antti

well - i still count 30 people smile

ubbrollsmile

"...We don't stop playing because we get old, we get old because we stop playing......."

Neon_ShaolinGOLD Member
hehe, 'Member' huhuh
6,120 posts

Posted:
I can sort myself out thank you I'm supposed to be quitting the Green after intending to cane it at New Years but I'll stick with just quitting cigarettes (over two weeks now!)

Written by: Yakumo

Written by: Neon_Shaolin

Now all you need to do is bring about world peace, avert climate change and pick me up a bar of Green & Blacks... smile

With ginger!

It's okay but I'll stick with either Darker Shade of Milk or Almond... ubblove The Expresso one is nice but too pricey...

"I used to want to change the world, now I just wanna leave the room with a little dignity..." - Lotus Weinstock

IrinusBRONZE Member
enthusiast
222 posts

Posted:
Woohoo, you're saving yourself from a horrible, slow and painful death with fat ankles biggrin That's so cool cool

Hope you manage it hug of course you have weavesmiley to replace the addiction, though you could always consider taking this up if things get really desperate wink

YakumoSILVER Member
veteran
1,237 posts

Posted:
 Written by: Irinus

Hope you manage it hug of course you have weavesmiley to replace the addiction, though you could always consider taking this up if things get really desperate wink

It's like staffing, but for hamsters!

Blinded by Hyperlights, please donate generously grin

Neon_ShaolinGOLD Member
hehe, 'Member' huhuh
6,120 posts

Posted:
Could always contact-juggle the hamsters afterwards...

Yeah, I was in the pub the other day and I managed to look at the cigarettes in the ashtray and feel queasy at the thought of them. RESULT!

Bring on the fat ankles! I have sparrow legs anyway, they could do with bulking up... smile

"I used to want to change the world, now I just wanna leave the room with a little dignity..." - Lotus Weinstock

YakumoSILVER Member
veteran
1,237 posts

Posted:
yaaay, well done.

good time to quit now, give you plenty of time to get used to it before the public smoking ban comes into effect (July 1st)

Blinded by Hyperlights, please donate generously grin

Neon_ShaolinGOLD Member
hehe, 'Member' huhuh
6,120 posts

Posted:
Hasn't that already happened in Scotland?

Even if I was still a smoker I'd welcome. It'd be easier to cut down and I don't enjoy inflicting smoke on other people. My choice, my lungs, other people needn't have to suffer for it.

*Pre-emptive Pong/bling/fish-fish with chips etc*

IrinusBRONZE Member
enthusiast
222 posts

Posted:
Weren't you there when I CJ'd my electronic hamster ?

Neon_ShaolinGOLD Member
hehe, 'Member' huhuh
6,120 posts

Posted:
Operative word being 'electronic'... tongue

FabergéGOLD Member
veteran
1,459 posts

Posted:
oooh oooh oooh!!! how could i have missed this thread???? eek strugz directed me towards it at the weekend.

would there still me room for a wee me (& a possible +1) if i can find a cheap way of getting there from belfast????

My mind not only wanders, it sometimes leaves completely smile

mcpPLATINUM Member
Flying Water Muppet
5,276 posts

Posted:
faberge! They'll always be room for you in ed! Haven't see ya in ages, heard good things thou!

"the now legendary" - Kaskade
"the still legendary" - Kaskade

I spunked in my friend's aquarium and the fish ate it. I love all fish. Especially the pink ones. They are my bitches. - Anon.

FabergéGOLD Member
veteran
1,459 posts

Posted:
thank you meg hug

t'would be great to see you again, & come back to lovely edinburgh. have been living in belfast for long enough now to have got used to spinning in sub-human temperatures!

am checking out prices right now, will be back as soon as i've something sorted

biggrin

mcpPLATINUM Member
Flying Water Muppet
5,276 posts

Posted:
yay!

it's worst that sub-human here, and that's indoors!

but then, I don't know how the heating works... so it's to be expected... biggrin hug

I spunked in my friend's aquarium and the fish ate it. I love all fish. Especially the pink ones. They are my bitches. - Anon.

ado-pGOLD Member
Pirate Ninja
3,882 posts

Posted:
Whooohoooo Fabby!!!!

Long time no hug smile hug

Love is the law.

mcpPLATINUM Member
Flying Water Muppet
5,276 posts

Posted:
yup, the gant meister / fckinippy has the space for 5 peeps in his abode. He is most kind. Who those will be, I leave that up to someone else to decide...

Neon_ShaolinGOLD Member
hehe, 'Member' huhuh
6,120 posts

Posted:
Nutella Wrestle for a space!!!

strugzBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,964 posts

Posted:
Damn........

i dont have time today - but ill look into list thingy later......

stop typing in this thread making it too big to go through you [censored] hippes.....

this is madness........ biggrin

but only 11 days to go!!!!

Im staying at Duncs on the way up so if anyone has some abuse for him, please let me know smile ubblol

"...We don't stop playing because we get old, we get old because we stop playing......."

-sandy-BRONZE Member
old hand
716 posts

Posted:
me, tim and garthy are heading up in the pimp mobile on the 30th (i think) i know me and tim are sweet (thanks zauberdach) but garth is a slacker and probably hasnt sorted anything out. Is he good for a space somewhere?

"Don't do it naked!"

mcpPLATINUM Member
Flying Water Muppet
5,276 posts

Posted:
yup. Garthy is good.

probably next week me and strugz and the ed crew will have a frantic organisational session. With final hippies pulling out and final swappings around and such like.

Neon_ShaolinGOLD Member
hehe, 'Member' huhuh
6,120 posts

Posted:
If gant meister / fckinippy has five places at his abode...

Sandy/Tim/Garthy make 3

Would Irinus and TinyPixie (Tommy and Natalia) be eligible for the remaining two? Not sure if either of them have read this bit yet...but I'll ask on their behalf.

If this question inspires you to scream at the screen and wish physical violence on me, I request that you start with my left cheek...

mcpPLATINUM Member
Flying Water Muppet
5,276 posts

Posted:
don't spunk with the organisational process. It requires more slacking than you're ready for.

Neon_ShaolinGOLD Member
hehe, 'Member' huhuh
6,120 posts

Posted:
Don't worry, I'm more than prepared for the enormity of the slacking involved in such a gargantuan task... wink

Uses and Meanings of the Word 'Spunk': Discuss... tongue

strugzBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,964 posts

Posted:
yeh.......

too many slack cooks and all that......

Ill be looking into all this tonight - got to go out for the afternoon and measure mud.... rolleyes

It will be sorted into a "first posted first served basis" also taking into account the amount of intersted posts people have put in this thread...

Ill accept nude photos of attractive girlfriends / females via pm as bribery for a place..... biggrin wink

ubblol

*neon - your not a girl ubbloco*

bluecatgeek, level 1
5,300 posts

Posted:
me n da fluff are organised, with house and stuff to go to. 's' a bit far from everyone else, but not tragically. is there some sort of acherl plan/schedule yet for play-age?

Holistic Spinner (I hope)

Neon_ShaolinGOLD Member
hehe, 'Member' huhuh
6,120 posts

Posted:
Strugz I will take that as a complimentary affirmation of my "masculinity" biggrin

I do however have a fair few attractive female friends who need never know of my indiscretion... wink

mcpPLATINUM Member
Flying Water Muppet
5,276 posts

Posted:
hopefully there will be some decision about indoor space tonight.

updates tomo...

bluecatgeek, level 1
5,300 posts

Posted:
coo.
l.

Holistic Spinner (I hope)

IrinusBRONZE Member
enthusiast
222 posts

Posted:
btw, as Nat and I have somewhere to stay, please allocate any reamaining space to people who need it more smile I was just asking because we're staying nearer Glasgow and might be too tired to drive back on one or two nights therefore requiring emergency crash space biggrin

FabergéGOLD Member
veteran
1,459 posts

Posted:
i still don't have a flight/ferry crossing booked yet, but you can take it from this slack hippie that i'll definitely be there

L peace

-sandy-BRONZE Member
old hand
716 posts

Posted:
ok we have one more slacker hippie in the pimp mobile, oli is up for coming too. Space for one more? biggrin

"Don't do it naked!"

strugzBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,964 posts

Posted:
i should also mention it will based around people i like in that case.......

so spanner i guess - do ya feel lucky....... well dooo ya? wink

hug

Page: ......