Page: ......
strugzBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,964 posts

Posted:
So, without further adoooooo!

Im planning on invading Meg for a week in december during the xmas break.... on invite i must add although we want to recruit more! So who fancies a new years in Ed.....

It will be full of staffy goodness and you will get the oppertunity to either hurl abuse or hug the lady know as MCP.

Come on, come on come on.......

juggle weavesmiley ubbrollsmile weavesmiley juggle

*still no damn staff gremlin*

ubblol

Interested?

(applicants must like drink, be aware of a glasgow kiss, like sticks and want to have a wicked time oh and have nothing better to do wink but hey - what could be better, i hear Ed rocks on new years!)

biggrin

*update*

Megs

Strugz

Crono

Ado-p

Amille

Zauderbachs

Sandy

T&B

Garthy

Nx’s

Durbs (well Nx did sound excited of the thought wink) should he decide to not be stupid

Mrs Durbs

Neon

Marnie

MikefromGlo

Yakumo

& yer friend if they decide to come? smile

Katrina

2bags

Nate

Others that can live there or can sort themselves and should make an apperance at somepoint:

Mo-seph

Bluecat

Fluff

Burningoftheclavey

Why

Tink

Sunbird

Screech

the_anti_anthony

pricklyleaf

Thats still a nice little possey biggrin

Guys that cant make it that we should show sympathy for (but only for a short period) then they go back to being gay smile :

Bams

Cole

Duballstar & Lady

Lucos

People that need abuse for not even trying to get there:

Antti

well - i still count 30 people smile

ubbrollsmile

"...We don't stop playing because we get old, we get old because we stop playing......."

Neon_ShaolinGOLD Member
hehe, 'Member' huhuh
6,120 posts

Posted:
You didn't die on the drive back with a wasted Strugz driving then...? biggrin hug

"I used to want to change the world, now I just wanna leave the room with a little dignity..." - Lotus Weinstock

strugzBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,964 posts

Posted:
We survived tongue litterally just got back after 9hr mission and what can i say, new years in megs tunnel with all you guys ubblove

ill be back to post more later.......... need to unload van .......

i am "action fighter" ubblol

ubbrollsmile

"...We don't stop playing because we get old, we get old because we stop playing......."

oliSILVER Member
not with cactus
2,052 posts

Posted:
yea we survived to, just got home too.

cheers everyone for the fun weekend, especially alex and meg, and everyone else that played the poi game and everyone who didnt. next time i think staff should be banned though, youll have to ask sandy why , i reckon it is his fault. biggrin
hug

Me train running low on soul coal
They push+pull tactics are driving me loco
They shouldn't do that no no no

YakumoSILVER Member
veteran
1,237 posts

Posted:
Tinypixie, Irinus, Tartanfairy and myself all back to London safely after FAR TOO LONG smile Very much love to them for driving, entertaining, putting up for the night, feeding, and generally being lovely to me.

Overly long winded but much needed greets post :

Delays from a crash meant after leaving at just before 1pm, by 6.30 we had only just got to Preston (yes we all spared a thought for you at that point Neon)

Many, many, MANY thanks to everyone for quiet genuinely the most amazing, lovely New Years I've ever had, bit of a shame there was some confusion on the actual night on what had happened to all the hippies and where to go, but I'm really glad I went to the castle it was lovely, couldn't have been better unless some more of you were there too.

I should have tried to catch more people after midnight on the 1st but I was under the belief I should get to bed early to go shop with Flip before being taken off home early, oops..

Meg - You're awesome, and thank you so much for organizing this and everything I know I've said that, twice?, but I mean it, I'd love to hear about more crazy movies I haven't seen, hope you did get the tepooka rent fully covered by everyone. I really did mean to do the vid diary before I left, I had thought we were going to be going to yours to see Riddik, sorry frown

I hear worrying things about me having been actually caught on camera inebriated anyway... redface

Someone please give Ian a huge hug for me I was sorry to not catch him to say bye, really appreciated him trying to teach a lazy me club tricks and generally being great.

Sandy - Remember what I said about looking after your back, sorry your stuck with those bloody hakky sacks a bit longer smile

fckinippy - I can't thank you enough for letting us all trash your place, for a whole week! you know the rest man hug

neon - you cannot resist, you will be buying a new toy. Awesome hug

Flip - Still can't beleive that livingroom genocide and stuff, and breakfast! really hope I can find some way to get to that Ireland thing and see you again hug

faberge - lovely to meet you, love the flag Poi your making, great flow

Oli, Boy g, Tim - thanks for not snoring too much, will see you again if I can avoid the Go ubbloco

Strugz, Chrono really nice to meet you guys finally and have a bit of a chat, amazing staff, fantastic to see you work out a new trick and click with it like that Chrono.

Bluecat, FluffyNapalmFairy - lovely to bump into you again, bit dazed and lost for words every time I do, oops hug

Marnie, Amilie, Natalie,Why, Paris anyone else I met/hugged/ was drunk at hug

Tinypixie - more poi please smile told you you'd get the hoop kick soon & love the new tricks smile

Irinus - you're far too modest about the mirriad of awesome & fluid skillz you have. Don't change, but don't stop smile

Tartanfairy - great to see you poi, you shouldn't deny people of such a lovely sight, and duh I must have met diz at synergy too, lol, oops smile

love you all, or, in meganeese, censored all you gay hippies, I'm going home ubblol
EDITED_BY: Yakumo (1167841938)

Blinded by Hyperlights, please donate generously grin

[Nx?]BRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,749 posts

Posted:
oi!

This is a post by tom, all spelling is deleberate
-><- Kallisti

YakumoSILVER Member
veteran
1,237 posts

Posted:
[censored], knew was sat there with a headache knowing at least a few faces would have slipped out of mind I was so tired, and it was bound to be someone really important, with hell to pay, dammit and [other censored stuff beginning with b].

Nx thank you so much for offering space, inspiring me with some amazing CJ, ace poi, and generally being funny as hell and great to be around all week smile

hell you even almost made me want to learn to Juggle! hug

was thinking about missing you as we left Alex's actually, and that's jsut started me kicking myself footinmouth as I've just remembered Garthy too! ace to see you again even though for so little time, still so chuffed I got a ride in the Garthymobile.

got to sleep now biggrin

[Nx?]BRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,749 posts

Posted:
night mate

it was a huge freaking laugh. well done everyne and especially meg and ian, huge love peaple. grouphug

will, im not sure i like the tom/alex composite... wink

take care now...

T wave

-><- Kallisti

Neon_ShaolinGOLD Member
hehe, 'Member' huhuh
6,120 posts

Posted:
Oli - Do you really want to ban staff? At least the staffers will congregate in one or too places. If you ban staff these people would be loose on the street. Do you REALLY want that?

Strugz - remember I have blackmail-worthy footage of you doing poi! tongue

Yakumo - you should've taken that booty call! tongue tongue tongue

Sandy - the dreadless hair suits you alot ubblove

Nx - I owe you dinner but if I can't be arsed I'll just buy more venison sausages! hug

"I used to want to change the world, now I just wanna leave the room with a little dignity..." - Lotus Weinstock

bluecatgeek, level 1
5,300 posts

Posted:
biggrin twas great to see y'all. even if for some of you it was for about 5 1/2 minutes on new years eve ubblol

the rest of you shoulda stayed up and come around the corner with us at about 6am, when we came to get strugz and egg-lady.

biggrin

Holistic Spinner (I hope)

Neon_ShaolinGOLD Member
hehe, 'Member' huhuh
6,120 posts

Posted:
I did come to that party Rob! It wasn't me and my girlfriend who passed out on top of each other in the kitchen tongue

Mascotenthusiast
301 posts

Posted:
Always nice to put faces to HOP names

and to see the wonderful HOP people I already know and love.

A Special thank you for

Alex- putting me up for a week
Mcp- for having a grand plan
Strugz- for kicking Meg into having a grand plan
Irinus- for driving me there

and of course

Garthy- for driving me back

I can't wait to see some of the video footage.

I'm really impressed with the houses in Edinburgh, solid stone construction and high ceilings. Meg, your practise room is awesome.

Walls may have ears but they don't have eyes

bluecatgeek, level 1
5,300 posts

Posted:
so you did, dave. my mistake redface it wasn't you i was moaning at, it was all the slackers who had gone home! and particularly meg. cause she's gay.

Neon_ShaolinGOLD Member
hehe, 'Member' huhuh
6,120 posts

Posted:
'Tis alright, When I saw you two unconcious and drooling on a chair in the kitchen I thought I NEEDED a picture! ubblol

But alas in the 10 seconds it took to go and get my camera some inconsiderate bugger woke you up... Dammit. DENIED! angry

Though I DID get 2 minutes of footage of Strugz poi-ing, I'm sure he was at it for at least 10mins - letting the side down! wink

Yup Meg was wrapped in her duvet like a warm toasty gay cinnimon bun when we left her...

Disappointed you weren't a true Scotsman. Then again I'm sure I could've handled it!

bluecatgeek, level 1
5,300 posts

Posted:
that inconsiderate bugger would be my father. who outlasted me at a party AGAIN! maybe when he's 90 and drooling in a home i'll manage it.....

Neon_ShaolinGOLD Member
hehe, 'Member' huhuh
6,120 posts

Posted:
Ahhh!I remember Tom (or was it you?) telling me about him! Then again, can he take his Chilli Vodka? (or whatever it was you were swigging on in the PLAY DVD) devil

I'm sure he'll still be the life of the party when he's in the home!

_Clare_BRONZE Member
Still wiggling
5,967 posts

Posted:
biggrin

Sounds wicked... glad you'se had a great time...

Happy new year to y'all

x

Getting to the other side smile

MikefromGlosSILVER Member
Hitman
985 posts

Posted:
AHHH I missed the play dvd with the chilli vodka AHH!!! I am so sorry i missed it guys whens the next one

he he i am mike the amazing gloscircus person who is mike.

Officaly an exception to the Poi Boys are Girls Thing

Neon_ShaolinGOLD Member
hehe, 'Member' huhuh
6,120 posts

Posted:
Probably when Meg decides to recover from her mental breakdown and come out from under her duvet... ubblol

strugzBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,964 posts

Posted:
right now im back at work and get paid for posting........ ill continue wink

Considering the amount of randomness involved in this trip for alot of people, especially consideing most of them were hippies, we actually pulled off an amazing time in edinburgh........ (in my opinion) ubbloco

Ive never had a new years like that, in a tunnel, surounded by talented firespinners ubbrollsmile awesome........

Much thanks to:

Meg - well for being retarded enough to say yes to putting us up

Ian - for letting meg do this ubblol

Aiden / Amilee / Faberge - you make great house mates....... and cook awesome too...... lovelly to see you guys again

Sandy / Tim - nice to see you again, sandy your hair looks much better..... wink - you guys had me in stitches when i watched back your diary input smile

Alex / Nx - havnt met you guys properly before, but i must say that you both kick ass - thank you for putting up and generally entertaining everyone so well smile

Garth - you cold son of a bitch wink - nice to see you dude smile

Irinus / Nat - you guys are nuts - thanks for coming to the tunnel on new years and commendable effort of 2ing and throwing from glasgow....... nice to see you both again.

Matt - hackysack is for girls - get a staff tongue thanks for coming man smile

Yakumo - nice to meet ya properly dude - wish i had the chance to pester you about back problems but i see that eveyone else was..... ubblol so maybe next time smile

Bluecat / Fluff - thank you sooo much for coming to get us for the party after all the other slackers had gone to bed......... it rocked smile

Chrono - thanks for your company in the car dude and thanks for showing me the gaylord - that move is priceless smile

Neon - well....... you are one of the few hardcore - there till the end.... good to see you again dude

Evan - spelt wrong i know - but hey....... you are too good at everything......... ubblove

As for any other hippies iv forgot - you all made new years a really great night for me and i hope the rest of the years turns out as good!

Happy new year to the lot of ya smile

grouphug

mcpPLATINUM Member
Flying Water Muppet
5,276 posts

Posted:
Now that everyone has left my house, yeah it was pretty good. I didn't actually get much spinning done, the curse of the host I think. But other than that... it was rocking. Much strugz were taken, and many new things learned, or at least, learned about.

I could make nice comments like: Thanks to drugz for the idea and the initial impetus, as well as driving will up here, and being generally a good laugh, will for being cool and awesome at contact, yakumo for being hilarious loved up, and enjoying it so much, mike for giving me a massage and putting up with me in a subpar mental state, neon was being straight, ian for the practise room and putting up with my incompetent policing of the rules, sandy for being a computer geek too and being cool, t&b for doing ridiculous contact also, tommy for teaching me to juggle staffs, bluecat for teaching me stuff and just being around so I could hang out with him again, ros for her immense handstands eek, tiny girl for her insane hoopig skillz with hoops tinyer than should be possible, matt for his immense hacky skills, evan for being uber graceful, alex for being the most posey characterful spinner I've seen, nx for being my partner in cynicism, lisa for putting up with me an wiggling doubles, nick for his fire whip, andy for coming along and learning contact, marnie for smooooooth small doubles spinning, aidan for his iron staff style, and amelie for being cool and putting up with french jibes. and everyone who stayed at my flat for their awesome cooking and cleaning up afterwards skillz. As well as tree, goz, kenn and jem for letting us use tepooka's space. (and rob too)

but only meg 2 would say such things. Screw that. meg 1 would say: thank god I finally managed to get the smelly hippies out of my house.

"love you all, or, in meganeese, [censored] all you gay hippies, I'm going home "

ubblol ubblol ubblol ubblol ubblol

plans are afoot to never do that again before next new year. Phew, back to relaxing in bed for me... work tomorrow... eurghhhhh.

thank god my holiday was good!

biggrin

"the now legendary" - Kaskade
"the still legendary" - Kaskade

I spunked in my friend's aquarium and the fish ate it. I love all fish. Especially the pink ones. They are my bitches. - Anon.

[Nx?]BRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,749 posts

Posted:
fank yoooooo!

T wave

how long befor i can come back to juggle uoi recon, 2/3 weeks? :P

-><- Kallisti

Neon_ShaolinGOLD Member
hehe, 'Member' huhuh
6,120 posts

Posted:
Strugz? How hardcore is it to simply not go to bed and be virtually on nothing...? tongue Rob's Dad - now THAT'S hardcore!

Meg - Straight? Me? When? In what tangent universe...? umm (Btw, I've noticed I'm still alive... Now that's slacking for you tongue)

Nx - hug

YakumoSILVER Member
veteran
1,237 posts

Posted:
arg, must have been in town when you were about ctrl-v I'd just thought you hadn't made it in the end..

hope you had a great time smile

IrinusBRONZE Member
enthusiast
222 posts

Posted:
Phew, now that I've recovered from the drive back it's time to say thanks to everyone for everything. Special thanks to

Meg (obviously)
Strugz (working on those angel rolls)
Alex (for putting us up) + residents of the Alex flat
Neon (for being... well... Neon)

and

TinyPixie, TartanFairy and Matt for keeping me awake, especially Yakumo for constantly reminding us how lucky we were to be experiencing the last few days (and ninja skillz).

Big hugs to everyone, if you're now on a post-party downer, go look up ground squirrels on G images.

hug

mcpPLATINUM Member
Flying Water Muppet
5,276 posts

Posted:
lost property:

1x purple 20 question game I already beat with a toy windmill.
1x brown scarf
1x dark sock
1x thin red staff bag with two tiny staffs in it.
1x dark thin male sweater.
1x blue carharrt hat
1x fridge magnet that states: "YOU made me gay!"
2x heavy steel practise staffs with silver ends.
2x bits of nx's stuff.

I spunked in my friend's aquarium and the fish ate it. I love all fish. Especially the pink ones. They are my bitches. - Anon.

YakumoSILVER Member
veteran
1,237 posts

Posted:
ground squirrels? smile
I'd meant to ask if anyone else ever saw squirrel fishing the other day, try googling that too smile

Neon_ShaolinGOLD Member
hehe, 'Member' huhuh
6,120 posts

Posted:
eek No!! how the hell did I leave that Fridge Magnet??!! frown Sorry Nat for leaving it~! Don't think I didn't love it! I'll blame it on being slightly green behind the gills all weekend! hug

Will it be posted to me or shall I come and get it myself...? devil

btw - is there gonna be a video? ubbangel

[Nx?]BRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,749 posts

Posted:
 Written by: mcp

2x bits of nx's stuff.

ubblolubblolubblolubblolubblolubblolubblolubblol
ubblolubblolubblolubblolubblolubblolubblolubblol

only two???

nicks bullwhip is in my bag too...

shucks, i guess that means ill have to come back one more time... :P

T

-><- Kallisti

garthySILVER Member
old hand
717 posts

Posted:
biggrin Big thanks to all concerned....

Specialy Meg... for the whole idea.. smile

Alex + (Alison) for putting up with so many smelly hippies.. smile

And everyone else for being fun..

biggrin

No thanks go to the

M6 - How many hours did I sit on you!
Traffic - Bah!
People who leave food in my van to rot away in the back till it smells.. frown

And I'll post the poi game stuff soon... biggrin ubbrollsmile

"**grumble*spuriouswindmills*grumble**" - Coleman
"if poi was only for girls there wouldnt be many good poi spinners...." - Nx

mcpPLATINUM Member
Flying Water Muppet
5,276 posts

Posted:
wooooo, juggling tonight tom, you want me to bring yer stuff?

Page: ......