Biomechanoidmember
15 posts

Posted:
welp, I learned a few lessons the other day:

don't wear heavy hairgel/spray: it's easy to ignite.

make sure that the watchers are relatively sober; had one person stumble into my performance circle.

don't leave the 1st aid kit in plain view; someone will swipe it

other than that my performance went pretty well.

I want to learn a 5 beat weave, but I'm not sure how I'd go about that....

also, someone was doing butterflies that were down low and then passed through their legs to behind them. cool stuff. I wish I had found them to ask how they did that. anyone here know what I'm talking about?

l8r

off-topic.net > *.*

Mistress AuroraHot Schtuff
1,032 posts

Posted:
Sorry to hear about the hair...Hope your ok and not too scorched.

That sucks when people steal your first aid kit.Maybe they needed it very badly...Nah!

Hope things go better for you!

quote:
also, someone was doing butterflies that were down low and then passed through their legs to behind them. cool stuff. I wish I had found them to ask how they did that. anyone here know what I'm talking about?

I think I know what your talking about but don't quote me on that.I can see it in my head from the way you describe it and can sorta think up how this move is pulled off.It sounds kewl tho!

I would check out the Poi Moves section to learn the 5 beat weave and you might find out how to do the low butterfly between the legs too.

Good luck to you!

RISK: Do not follow the common path; Go where there is no path and leave a trail.