loulou27SILVER Member
30 posts

Posted:
i've just notice a huge bruise on my arm and i dont know how i got it. ubbloco
anyone else got any random bruises this week that their not to sure about how and were they came from?

poigmarmite and nutella sandwich
1,590 posts

Posted:
yep... well, actually it's a scratch, but i got it today behind my ear and i don't have a clue where it came from eek

THE hop Pyro.
(with parents)
Unowned

AurinkoBRONZE Member
hello!
1,034 posts

Posted:
yup, quite a few. But that's mainly due to the fact that within the last 7 days I've been climbing, surfing, spinning and getting really drunk (a few times, actually ...). So there are quite a few explanations available, I just can't say which bruise stems from which activity ...

a swapped test-playboy, set free by NOn, idolizing the tea fairy; Dragosani spiritual freedom agreement reached 18th Sept 2006

loulou27SILVER Member
30 posts

Posted:
yeh, im in the same boat. more drink = more bruises, but do yousuffer from beer spots too, like the day after a mad night out you get an outbreak.
I think both make me a more colourful person generaly

AurinkoBRONZE Member
hello!
1,034 posts

Posted:
concerning bruises (and being a "colourful person") rum helps more than beer

a swapped test-playboy, set free by NOn, idolizing the tea fairy; Dragosani spiritual freedom agreement reached 18th Sept 2006

loulou27SILVER Member
30 posts

Posted:
well i think i'll get more bruises in about half an hour cause going to kickboxin, maybe thats how the one on my arm came about?
maybe not it wouldnt av taken that long to turn out ...

alien_oddityCarpal \'Tunnel
7,193 posts

Posted:
ubblol i always end up with random bruises after partys, i mainly put it down to repeatedly being slammed into the STAK inside the mosh

EDITED_BY: ravehead (1162503671)

wonderloeyenthusiast
255 posts

Posted:
I've got random bruising this week..
Odd. I've been either house hunting or working (at a desk).

"You've gone from Loey the Wonder Lesbian to everyone wondering if you are a lesbian." - Shadowman

Yesterday is yesterday. If we try to recapture it, we will only lose tomorrow.

DrBooBRONZE Member
I invented the decaffinated coffee table.
453 posts

Posted:
I bruise like a banana. Everytime I turn around there's a new bruise from god knows where. Got ones fading on my leg, arm, hand and lots of new ones on my thighs today. And cos I get them all the time I never get any sympathy, even if they're really impressive.

*sulks*

Boo x

I intend to live forever - so far, so good.

If it costs "a penny for your thoughts", but people give you their "two-pence worth", who is getting the extra penny?

poigmarmite and nutella sandwich
1,590 posts

Posted:
hug

THE hop Pyro.
(with parents)
Unowned

BirgitBRONZE Member
had her carpal tunnel surgery already thanks v much
4,145 posts

Posted:
There was one week where I woke up nearly every morning with a new, long scratch all the way down my left thigh. It still confuses me.

"vices are like genitals - most are ugly to behold, and yet we find that our own are dear to us."
(G.W. Dahlquist)

Owner of Dragosani's left half

Bek66Future Mrs Pogo
4,728 posts

Posted:
It's that incubus coming to see you in the night, Birgit!!! wink

I end up with random injuries all the time!!! A spider bit me on the back of my neck yesterday.....good think it was only a little non-poisonous one or my head would probably have fallen off by now!

I have a bruise on my right leg that I have no clue about! shrug

"Absence is to love what wind is to fire...it extinguishes the small, enkindles the great."
--Comte Debussy-Rebutin

BirgitBRONZE Member
had her carpal tunnel surgery already thanks v much
4,145 posts

Posted:
My own personal faithful incubus? Yay biggrin wink

"vices are like genitals - most are ugly to behold, and yet we find that our own are dear to us."
(G.W. Dahlquist)

Owner of Dragosani's left half

FoxInDocsSILVER Member
Pooh-Bah
1,848 posts

Posted:
not currently i don't think, but i get random bruises all the time, i'll wake up some mornings and have huge purple welts on my legs and i'll be like... how the flip did that get there?

"i am exotic, and must keep my arms down" - Rougie

"i don't understand what penises have to do with getting married" - Foxie

daizeSILVER Member
175 posts

Posted:
Aww DrBoo hug

I'm the same. I'm always covered in bruises, mainly poka dot legs and thighs. God knows where they come from. Though I'm pretty clumbsy and a bit of an air head, maybe I'm walking into things without even realising.
shrug redface biggrin

TotalEclipseGOLD Member
120 posts

Posted:
Have a thin scratch right on the very point of my elbow...no idea where that sprang from, and no likely explanations either. My hands are always covered in minor cuts etc which have their explanation rooted in Acts of God or Badly Made Packaging. Always down to one or the other...

BrennPLATINUM Member
Will carpal your tunnel in a minute.
3,286 posts

Posted:
I fell off a stage a few months ago and landed hard on my forearms near my elbow. i still have a dark mark from that ubblol

ॐ

Owner of burningoftheclavey smile
Owned by Lost83spy

jo_rhymesSILVER Member
Momma Bear
4,525 posts

Posted:
I have bruises, mainly on my legs from where I walk into things. I'm so clumsy that it's beyond funny now!

Hoppers are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.

The_Pirate_Dyke_BoyHOP Lord of the Pirate Admiralty
1,079 posts

Posted:
i got cuts n bruises, but mainly from being behind the bar, but i think some can be blamed on the missus biggrin

im just not sure!!!

can anyone explain the one on the back of my knee though? you'd think id remember a smack there...

D.B.
X x X x X

Ship off the starboard! sound general quarters! noise and light discipline! man the cannons! GET ME THE RUM!

Master of the Free Hug Program

Firetrampold hand
898 posts

Posted:
Oh yes, often enough. Once I woke up in the morning and my chin was really horribly painful. I still think I must have fallen out of my bed and climbed back in without waking up!

Ask a question and be a fool for a minute...don't ask and be a fool your whole life.

wonderloeyenthusiast
255 posts

Posted:
I have the most impressive series of bruises up and down my arms today..

I bruise easily.. and was moving house..

The boxes BIT me.

"You've gone from Loey the Wonder Lesbian to everyone wondering if you are a lesbian." - Shadowman

Yesterday is yesterday. If we try to recapture it, we will only lose tomorrow.

EveishGOLD Member
*Tickles pretty strangers*
610 posts

Posted:
ooh ooh, I have the best bruises right now.. about 40 tiny, perfectly round bruises around the tops of my knees - it took me a day or so to work out what caused them.. the bolts on my fire hoop, from hooping around my knees!! eeeep! *wanders off to find a way to pad the bolts*

What if I should fall right through the centre of the Earth and come out the other side where people walk upside-down?!