Page:
PeleBRONZE Member
the henna lady
6,193 posts

Posted:
2 1/2 hours. That's how long I was out walking with Noah and his friend tonite. My friends gave up after an hour.

And the candy....Willy Wonka doesn't have this much candy in his whole d@mn factory!

There are candies in here I've never heard of. Some that Noah won't even know made it into his bag. wink

*sits down and puts feet up, cozies under a blanket and cracks open a S'Mores candy bar*

Sooo.....ummmmm...candy anyone?

Pele
Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir
"Oooh look! A pub!" -exclaimed after recovering from a stupid fall
"And for the decadence of art, nothing beats a roaring fire." -TMK

Dangerousmind66Member
90 posts

Posted:
This year, I decided to forgo the traditional trick or treating, I decided I was a little too old for it this year. Well, actually, the world decided it for me. Apparently, while its cute for kids to ask for candy, people think that when scraggly looking teenagers with beards to it, its freeloading. So, instead, I went to CHIPOTLE!!! Trick or burrito?? Definitely burrito. I hit four of them, so, four free burrito's. Id take that instead of candy any day. Plus, I can always take the good stuff from my little brother anytime. He doesnt like reeses!!!!

PeleBRONZE Member
the henna lady
6,193 posts

Posted:
Oh ravehead, I could seriously frighten you. wink lol devil

Written by: Dangerousmind66

Trick or burrito?? Definitely burrito. I hit four of them, so, four free burrito's. Id take that instead of candy any day. Plus, I can always take the good stuff from my little brother anytime. He doesnt like reeses!!!!

Maybe it's because it's early for me but this is freakin' hysterical to me! ubblol I just imagine the mess in the bottom of my bag...refried beans and tomatoes everywhere. lol

Pele

MandSILVER Member
Keeper of the Spitfire
2,317 posts

Posted:
 Written by: Pele

And btw Mand... spank
Oh the havoc we could create though! biggrin

Oh indeed!!! wink

Have fun tomorrow night. tongue

Lets steal a spaceship and head for the sun, and shoot the stars with a lemonade ray gun.

NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
 Written by: Pele

(pass the whip cream PLEASE! wink )

Speaking of which, I brought this whipped cream to a party years ago:

Non-Https Image Link

IT TASTED SO MUCH BETTER THAN THAT FAKE CRAP!!!

With all of the exciting things at the party I think it says something that I remember the brand of whipped cream.

biggrin

[No, nothing kinky on my behalf, I'm a good boy. ubbangel Or at least I like my privacy. wink ]

I highly recommend spending the time to find Land O Lakes if you're going to indulge in whipped cream Pele.

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

BlayzeSILVER Member
Doesn't play well with others...
187 posts

Posted:
For poig i have....
36 bags of Hickory Stix
73...72 assorted chocolate bars, including, but not limited to Caramilk, Reeses, Crispy Crunch, and Oh Henry.
Of course, if Mand beats you to my house, I can not be held responsible... biggrin

I smile because I have no idea what is going on...

PeleBRONZE Member
the henna lady
6,193 posts

Posted:
 Written by: Blayze

For poig i have....
36 bags of Hickory Stix
73...72 assorted chocolate bars, including, but not limited to Caramilk, Reeses, Crispy Crunch, and Oh Henry.
Of course, if Mand beats you to my house, I can not be held responsible... biggrin

ubblol

What are Hickory Stix? Sounds like bark.

NYC, that stuff is FABULOUS!!!!! I ubblove it!
Oh and about that whole "good boy" thing.... rolleyes

wink

Pele

Page: