Forums > Social Chat > Acts of unnecessary cruelty

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Whilst wandering aimlessly through the internet I happened across this example of unfair treatment and harsh imprisonment

Frankly I'm shocked. Is there not enough cruelty in the world already without tiny helpless creatures being treated like this for the pleasure and titilation of people?

Are these beings not rare enough already? Need they be pushed closer to extinction for the sake of a few collectors?

What is causing me such concern you ask?

Click here

Warning may shock some people.....

I think we should start a petition to ban this trade before it finds a niche in popualr culture.

Meh

FlyntSILVER Member
Intrepid Penguin
5,635 posts

Posted:
actually, Cass is in a shoe box under my bed. Next to Dom.

She likes it!

Currently on the right side up of the world.

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Bump for any Napalm Fairies who may have been skiing when this thread began.

Meh

fluffy napalm fairyCarpal \'Tunnel
3,638 posts

Posted:
:eek !DON'T CRUSH THE FAIRIES!

I go away skiing and I come back to have my eyes opened to some of the most inhumane crimes against my folk in the history of ever! Is it not enough driving us from our waterfalls, our streams, or meadown and our woodlands? Is it not enough telling innocent children the we are not real? Is it not enough pushing us to the brink of extinction by the sheer disbelief?

Obviously not! Now we must fear being caught, imprisionedm mutilated and collected! [/B]This is an atrocity.[/B]

IT MUST BE STOPPED!

Geologists do it in the dirt................ spank

vanizeSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,899 posts

Posted:
Ok, I'm going to stir this one up yet again. Unfortenately I probably can't give you the link directly or some moderator will probably sensor me, but I'll try this - do a google search on "bondage fairies", including the quotes. I'm a long time fan of Pifl and Pam.

If one reads a bondage fairies book, one will come to understand that the darker side of fairy nature actually enjoys many of the things you all are denouncing in this thread.

So think before you act. What seems right to you may not be what your so called victims want...

-v-

Wiederstand ist Zwecklos!

spritieSILVER Member
Pooh-Bah
2,014 posts

Posted:
ooohhh... Pifl and Pam are good, but most of you will probably hate me for saying so, so I'll go crawl back in my corner now.

vanizeSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,899 posts

Posted:
See, even a sprite (which is a close relaive of fairies and pixies) agrees with me!

-v-

vanizeSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,899 posts

Posted:
BTW, MisStix - it is a little known fact that wild cannabis is not actually wild, but in fact cultivated by fairies and pixies. However, your particular little friend has now become addicted to a human cultivated strain. This has clearly led to a form of irreversable domestication (as evidenced by the acceptance of the name "Ralph"). However sad it is, your fairy cannot be returned to the wild. The only thing you can do is to try to stop the further contamination of the fairy population. Unforetunately this means you will have to put a stop to his weekend long binge parties with his friends. For the good of the wild fairies, you will have to remove the fairy door or make sure all human strains of weed are removed from your premisis I'm sorry to tell you. Your careless treatment of your domesticated fairly has put a much larger population at risk, and you will have to take what likely seem to be extreme measures to minimize the damage. I'm sure C@ntus can give you more advice in this regard, as the fairly liberation front must be aware of this increasingly common problem.

-v-

_Stix_Pooh-Bah
2,419 posts

Posted:

I'll have to smoke all my weed myself then?

But Ralph said he was my friend.. I'm doing my best for Fairy/Pixie relations.. Flatly refuse to take the doors away.. got on in the kitchen near the fridge now.. so they don't have to go so far for juice or beer...

plus if I did take the doors away how would FNF visit me?

[ 04. April 2003, 03:45: Message edited by: MisStix (Peskie Pixie) ]

I honour you as an aspect of myself..

You are never to old to storm a bouncey castle..

Page: