Forums > Help! > West Australian Teachers - Please

Login/Join to Participate

Hermana_del_absurdoBRONZE Member
10 posts

Posted:
Yeah, it's me again. I've just started poi, after convicing my parents to let me try it. I live just out of Armadale, Western Australia and I'm wondering if there is anyone in the area that can help me learn a couple of the moves. Most of the stuff I learned of HOP but besides the basics, it gets too confusing. And I kinda need advice on what kinda poi to buy as well, cause I've had to find all the infomation off the internet and I'd like a real persons opinion (No offence to HOP!!). Anybody? Any help or comments would be appreciated. ubbangel

GnorBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
5,814 posts

Posted:
We spin Tuesday nights at Hyde Park 8.30 onwards. Ask on the local board for anyone up your way, there is an occasional Freo meet on a Sunday arvo.

I dont know anyone offhand up your way.

Is it the Truth?
Is it Fair to all concerned?
Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?

Im in a lonely battle with the world with a fish to match the chip on my shoulder. Gnu in Binnu in a cnu

GnorBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
5,814 posts

Posted:
Cirque Birzerque (dodgy spelling also do poi stuff I believe) as well as lot sof other funky stuff.

Is it the Truth?
Is it Fair to all concerned?
Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?

Im in a lonely battle with the world with a fish to match the chip on my shoulder. Gnu in Binnu in a cnu