AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
Hi All!I'm travelling to Byron next weekend; be there on the saturday night of the 19th...I was wondering if anyone knows of any fire meets, or if anyone wanted to hook up? My girlfriend and I will be bringing our fire poi and stuff - and so it would be really really cool to meet up with some twirlers up there smileJosh

Finnmember
341 posts

Posted:
Josh,You being in Byron next weekend may be an excuse for me to take my brand new company car out for a bit of a spin. Run the engine in and all, you know how it is!

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
well - that would be fucking cool.Would the Wick Effect be in attendence - or will you be in solo effect?(both are totally acceptable for me!)

FrenzieBRONZE Member
515 posts

Posted:
The female proportion of the wick effect will be involved.Anyone else who is in close proximity to Byron should hook up with us! Either email me, finn or josh and we can all ahve a spin together.We are trying to see if the Friday night twirlers are doing their thing as i have heard they are pretty much the best there is.

- Industrial design knows of no article more useful than the milk crate -

Finnmember
341 posts

Posted:
Frenzie just got word that the Friday night fire show is a happening thang.Woohoo!Bring it on smileROAD TRIP smile smile smile

AmberGOLD Member
48 posts

Posted:
i think i will be in byron that weekend i would love to meet you therei was in byron about 2 weeks ago. every night i twirled on the main beach. the locals came down and drummed and some twirled with us. the best firetwirlers i'd seen came out at about 10:30 pm .will you all just be showing up on the main beach at night?what time?i'll be in byron, friday and saturday nights. smile[This message has been edited by Amber (edited 14 May 2001).]

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
are you going to the doof on Friday night?anyhow - I was planning to organise a Byron / Brisbane / (x)Coast spin fest for Saturday night.so I may as well do it now.Josh

Finnmember
341 posts

Posted:
hmmmm....there are 6 responses here. why can I only see 4.perhaps this response will prod the bulletin board into revealing the mystery posts. smile-------------and it did. smilesee you on Saturday Amber. smile[This message has been edited by Finn (edited 14 May 2001).]