• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

Forums > Social Chat > To Dread or Not to Dread.....

Login/Join to Participate
Page: 12
LuNcHbOx...(Aka. Nathan)-un-single

Total posts: 536
Posted:I am thinking about getting dreads,...
and i was cheking it out on the net and i was wondering do you do them yourself or can you get them done at a beautysalon...or something...
coz i can make them i just don't wanna mess it up...
any comments!?
(they'd be helpful)

-LuNcHbOx, Aka. Nathan...Give a man to fish, and that man knows where to come for more fish...Teach a man to fish and you have just destroyed your market base...

Delete Topic

LuNcHbOx...(Aka. Nathan)-un-single

Total posts: 536
Posted:they look a little high...

-LuNcHbOx, Aka. Nathan...Give a man to fish, and that man knows where to come for more fish...Teach a man to fish and you have just destroyed your market base...

Delete

flid
BRONZE Member since Aug 2002

flid

Carpal \'Tunnel

Total posts: 3136
Posted:i've been considering it for a few years too, but i've met too many people who've had it done and ended up shaving them off because it's all gone hideously wrong. I like my tarzan look, and i'm not ready for a grade 1 miliatary/monk style cut quite yet The other problem is that i like washing it at least every 36 hours.

My hair is certainly long enough (half way down my back), longer than most women. If i ever decide to have my head shaved i will spend a few months playing around with it. Before dreads thou i'm going to have to get a Pat Sharp (of Fun House fame) mullet! That guy was like my hero when i was 8.

Delete

NickC

Monkey Wrangler

Total posts: 183
Posted:You can wash your hair whenever you want, but it's not necessary to wash it often.

Delete

Page: 12