Forums > Help! > URGENT - accomodation in edinburgh

Login/Join to Participate

[Nx?]BRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,749 posts

Posted:
Hey!

so i got my job, but they say its starting Monday, and Ive got to find somewhere to stay in Edinburgh... My normall lines of support in edinburgh are unreachable, so im giving it a call to the comunity... smile

Im looking for one or both of thease;

a) somewhere that can put me up for 4/7 days while i get my [censored] sorted and get a flat.

b) a room in a nice flat with some cool peaple!

if you can help with either of thease id be really really REALLY gratefull...

Thanks,

T wave

This is a post by tom, all spelling is deleberate
-><- Kallisti

[Nx?]BRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,749 posts

Posted:
ok, update, scratch a) as i have somewher who will put me up in the short time, if anyone knows of a nice central room to let, please let me know.

Thanks,

T wave

This is a post by tom, all spelling is deleberate
-><- Kallisti

mcpPLATINUM Member
Flying Water Muppet
5,276 posts

Posted:
damn dude, you should stay at ours, we have a juggling room, like devoted to juggling and whatnot.

But we only have a box room spare at the moment... frown

but we're totally the coolest. two staff spinners, a full time performer / entertainer and a linguistics phd student. You love us.

"the now legendary" - Kaskade
"the still legendary" - Kaskade

I spunked in my friend's aquarium and the fish ate it. I love all fish. Especially the pink ones. They are my bitches. - Anon.

NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
I refuse to allow Nx to live with MCP unless there is a 24 hour webcam involved. Cuz that's way the heck more entertaining than daytime TV.

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

inactiveSILVER Member
old hand
722 posts

Posted:
NYC, watching the annual budget is way more entertaining than british daytime TV, but I do agree, we need a webcam, it'd be the best comedy ever! I mean, Nx, Meg, Meg's hair...... Oh, I forgot, she cut it off for Samhuinn!

To you who has been accessing my online accounts, changing my login details, locations and posting censored about me, realise, you are not worth revenge, you are not worth my attention, you are nothing, and that is all you ever will be.