Forums > Help! > norfolkonian teachers

Login/Join to Participate

rin_666SILVER Member
enthusiast
223 posts

Posted:
Hi there, just got myelf some luverly spinning poi which I already love to bits despite the fact that I can do hardly anything with them...yet. Hance the reason for this post I was wondering if there's anyone in the noriwch kind of area that can take me under their wing and just show me some of the moves (yes I've looked at the free lessons section and while helpful some of it just has me going "wha...?"..yes I'm one of THOSE people :P). Or are there any meets that I could maybe join in on? Please? As much fun as it is hitting myself in the boobs time and time again I think I'm ready for something else now, yes? Any help'd be great adn to bribe any of you reluctantees, I have cake biggrin

alien_oddityCarpal \'Tunnel
7,193 posts

Posted:
hey rin, like i said i can show you some moves i been a bit absent minded lately as for meets there's sometimes a norwich fir night in chappelfield gardens and othertimes another meet sunday evenings. i know your stuck for transport so meets may be hard to got to and from.

do you have cheesescake??? tongue

SymBRONZE Member
Geek-enviro-hippy priest
1,858 posts

Posted:
You should search in the events forum - there are loads of threads about Norfolk in there (for some reason no one from Norfolk can search wink )

Try Bignold Middle school on a Monday night - it's a juggling club but there are people who can teach you some poi as well.

hug

There's too many home fires burning and not enough trees

rin_666SILVER Member
enthusiast
223 posts

Posted:
I might have cheesecake rave if you're very very nice to me :P

rin_666SILVER Member
enthusiast
223 posts

Posted:
 Written by: Sym

You should search in the events forum - there are loads of threads about Norfolk in there (for some reason no one from Norfolk can search wink )

I've posted this in events as well so nyer :P And there are no threads on teachers in norfolk so there, no cake for you wink

SymBRONZE Member
Geek-enviro-hippy priest
1,858 posts

Posted:
I did a quick search and found these. They have information about meets and teachers in Norfolk. I lived there for the last 18 years and I know spinners and jugglers there. I assure you, there are both teachers and spinners there. smile

[Old link]

[Old link]

[Old link]

rin_666SILVER Member
enthusiast
223 posts

Posted:
I stand corrected and humbled, you may have cake :P. However I will point out when I did a search for this topic all I found were applications for proffesional teachers in london and requests for teachers in plymouth and bristol. Thanks though biggrin

SymBRONZE Member
Geek-enviro-hippy priest
1,858 posts

Posted:
yay! cake!

Thanks smile

rin_666SILVER Member
enthusiast
223 posts

Posted:
you're welcome, and perhaps on monday I shall attempt to find this juggling club :P