Forums > Social Chat > Emotional intelligence research - (for UK people and over 18's)

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
Carrot_GirlClose your eyes and make a wish
194 posts

Posted:
Hiya

do any of you fancy taking part in my friends PhD research? She's looking at Emotional Intelligence. the Study is on-line, and is restricted to those age 18+, born in the UK and native English speakers (the latter 2 are put in place because one of the questionnaires has only been tested on western samples and because emotions vary significantly by culture).

If you're interested, go to....

www.e-intell.co.uk

Thank you on her behalf! hug (and let me know what you think!) wink

Life is a journey ... not a guided tour.

194 posts

Posted:
nice work everyone! I love that you are all interested in this stuff. daize, if you PM me your e-mail i can send you a copy of an emotional intelligence questionnaire.

And 87wt2gxq7, sorry yes of course i know that you're in birmingham. I've been having a lot of senior moments recently... perhaps brought on by increased consumption of Leffe Blonde.... yum!

Beer anyone? beerchug

194 posts

Posted:
Hi everyone
My friend would like to thank you all so much for participating in her research. She's really pleased at the number of you who took part! (The study will still be running for a couple of months so if any of you didn't take part but still want to then go to www.e-intell.co.uk )

Thanks again lovely people! You're all stars! hug

Page: