Page:
beavismember
33 posts

Posted:
me and my mates meet every tuesday at the lake about 9:00 pm any one welcome and help available for newbies making toys and using them. great spot plenty of parking and 10 ,minute walk from lilydale train station melways page 38 cant miss its the big lake.

p.s. bring youre instruments

EDITED_BY: beavis (1162212385)

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
 Written by: Beavis

tits

*giggle* biggrin

TumbleHatBRONZE Member
journeyman
50 posts

Posted:
this seems a little far from the rest of society....are there many spinners out that way??

Why is a raven like a writing desk?

StoneGOLD Member
Stream Entrant
2,829 posts

Posted:
Thanks beavis, ill try and get a long one tue night for a spin.

TumbleHat, what do you mean "this seems a little far from the rest of society....are there many spinners out that way?? "

Of course there are spinners out in the eastern suburbs. Some them were famous like, mutley. Ringwood lake used to rock, long before them city silkers ever found Eddy gardens wink

tongue

If we as members of the human race practice meditation, we can transcend our fear, despair, and forgetfulness. Meditation is not an escape. It is the courage to look at reality with mindfulness and concentration. Thich Nhat Hanh

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:

Non-Https Image Link
? wink

Mr the Stone, I want to meet you while Im still around. Is there any chance you can get down to the Gardens next Sunday please?

kiss

Fyre_MagikGOLD Member
6 posts

Posted:
TumbleHat you have my agreeance...

Why all the way over there?? What about St Kilda, Sun, Sand and FIRE?? weavesmiley

Written by:

"Those who walk in Love and Trust, shall grow in Peace and Honor"

beavismember
33 posts

Posted:
there is a few out this way i know about 10 people that come down every now and then with me and i have heard of plenty of people being down there twirling at times when my family have been kayaking on or walking around the lake just want to start getting them all there at one time. and hopefully get some of the many hippies from warburton down as well

and in the near future might Evan get a few more locations happening as to the week of the month to cater different areas so every one travels the same

StoneGOLD Member
Stream Entrant
2,829 posts

Posted:
Thanks UCOF, I’ll give it a go for Sunday, near the palms Alexandra gardens.

Cheers

Mr Stone

bounce

If we as members of the human race practice meditation, we can transcend our fear, despair, and forgetfulness. Meditation is not an escape. It is the courage to look at reality with mindfulness and concentration. Thich Nhat Hanh

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
Its under the bridge at the moment I believe ubbrollsmile

hug2

StoneGOLD Member
Stream Entrant
2,829 posts

Posted:
cool

clarence_quackSILVER Member
QuackerJack
1,927 posts

Posted:
Hmmm... I dont do much tuesdays., And I live in Croydon. If I make it one week, will there be lots of hugs, stupidity and firey goodness waiting for me?

Nutella Brigade Unite!

"Look! I have a rainbow penis!" - Rouge

Owned By Steaks

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
No no no...theres none of that.. ubbangel wink

Isnt South London slightly too far to come out from simply for a spinning meeting? ubblol

QuackerJack
1,927 posts

Posted:
Yes, yes it is. That's why my Croydon is only 15mins drive away. I've been to your crummy London Croydon, UCOF.

Nutella Brigade Unite!

Owned By Steaks

StoneGOLD Member
Stream Entrant
2,829 posts

Posted:
Great spot.

Lilydale Lake Rocks

See you next week

smile

beavismember
33 posts

Posted:
see you there bring a freind or 2 make for a good night

beavismember
33 posts

Posted:
missed a good week had a few mates along and ran into a few girls that live around the corner that were down for a twirl.
so far the amount of people coming has doubled every week for three weeks from 2 to 8 hopefully we get 16 this week though i doubt it its cup day so cya there after a good punt

QuackerJack
1,927 posts

Posted:
Next week, when I have no more uni to worry about. This week was sounding good, until I discovered I have to go to Epping. frown

Nutella Brigade Unite!

Owned By Steaks

Bender_the_OffenderGOLD Member
still can't believe it's not butter
6,978 posts

Posted:
big respect you guys for setting up the Lilydale Lake Meet!!
if u need any help in getting word around, I would love to!
is there a contact number i can ask for in a PM?
b

Laugh Often, Smile Much, Post lolcats Always

StoneGOLD Member
Stream Entrant
2,829 posts

Posted:
Come on down "Bender" wink

beavismember
33 posts

Posted:
lily dale lake was voted as melbournes best park /recreational area by gold 104.3 fm's listeners come down and check the place out on tuesday @ 9pm

beavismember
33 posts

Posted:
hey the night is kicking along great now we are planing a bit of a end of year bbq for next week if any one wants to come down for some free food ill get back with details

beavismember
33 posts

Posted:
hey if any one wants to rock along Earlie next week Tuesday the 19th we are gonna get there at 7 and have a few drinks and a bbq before hand as most of us wont be able to make it for the summer break so it might be a while till we are all there again.

gonna hoist a pirate flag at the bbq we settle at so bring a beverage and a friend get some free food and have a twirl at the brilliant lilydale lake hope to see you all there

beavismember
33 posts

Posted:
if any one is considering coming Tuesday we have a kicking little twirling community out here now we get about 20 people a week if any one wants to pm me so we can make sure we have enough food on the bbq and also inform me if ur a veggie rock up at 7 at the bbq with the pirate flag huge accoustic jam and twirl at about 9 we have about 30 people confirmed and about 20 sure but un confirmed you do not have to confirm any thing if you do not want food or wan to bring your own and use the bbq gonna have some free beer to

cya there hopefully

cheers

StoneGOLD Member
Stream Entrant
2,829 posts

Posted:
Thanks, what a great idea. I'll be there with bells on, and I'll bring a few friends for the accoustic jam.

beerchug

beavismember
33 posts

Posted:
cheers dude cya there

StoneGOLD Member
Stream Entrant
2,829 posts

Posted:
You guys rock

sunny

Have a great Christmas, see you in the New Year

beavismember
33 posts

Posted:
cool were back every week now if you ever feel like rocking around

StoneGOLD Member
Stream Entrant
2,829 posts

Posted:
cool

QuackerJack
1,927 posts

Posted:
Anyone know if this is still running?

Nutella Brigade Unite!

Owned By Steaks

NathanielEveristSILVER Member
enthusiast
315 posts

Posted:
I'd be interested in coming to this. I live in Mooroolbark currently, let me know if anybody else wants to meet up there, as it would save me a train fare.

Thanks.

QuackerJack
1,927 posts

Posted:
PM on its way. Gimme a call and we can go down one night and investigate!

Nutella Brigade Unite!

Owned By Steaks

Page: