• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

Forums > Social Chat > Here we go again, again

Login/Join to Participate

Malcolm
SAPPHIRE Member since Nov 2003

Malcolm

HOP admin

Total posts: 1012
Posted:Time for another wee little competition.Winner will be the first registered "member" or "senior member" to reply to this topic with the correct answers to all of these questions1. What is Beaming Balls Ltd's company registration number?2. What is the address (number and street name) of Rainbow Flight Ltd?3. LED stands for "Light Emitting D_____?"4. What prize was won the last time we ran this "wee little competition" in the discussion group?5. Who did I have a crush on at school?All answers can be found on this site. Winner will get a free "beginner poi" set and "Art of Poi" video with free delivery. I will email winner to get delivery details.Happy hunting Malcolm Crawshay

"May your balls always burn"

Delete Topic

Malcolm

Malcolm

HOP admin

Posted:I have waited for someone to answer but alas I am now going to bed (It is midnight here at HOP) and I am tired. I will check to see who was first to get all the answers correct tomorrow morning. What poi moves will I dream of tonight?
Non-Https Image Link

Delete

Ajtag

Ajtag

The occasional one...

Total posts: 445
Posted:1. What is Beaming Balls Ltd's company registration number? "CH/816485"2. What is the address (number and street name) of Rainbow Flight Ltd?". 117H Hardy Street, Nelson, New Zealand."3. LED stands for "Light Emitting Diode"4. What prize was won the last time we ran this "wee little competition" in the discussion group? "firenomad"5. Who did I have a crush on at school? the teacher
Non-Https Image Link
... how is that.., quick enough?

There are 10 types of people, those who understand binary and those who dont.
Enjoy - A

Delete

Ajtag

Ajtag

The occasional one...

Posted:bah two minuints after you left... argghhh i have to wait now till the morning!!!

Enjoy - A

Delete

Ajtag

Ajtag

The occasional one...

Posted:oh shit just realised i got something wrong...1. What is Beaming Balls Ltd's company registration number? "CH/816485"2. What is the address (number and street name) of Rainbow Flight Ltd?". 117H Hardy Street, Nelson, New Zealand."3. LED stands for "Light Emitting Diode"4. What prize was won the last time we ran this "wee little competition" in the discussion group? he won " a free set of "Babache" swinging torches with free delivery."5. Who did I have a crush on at school? the teacherwhew

Enjoy - A

Delete

Ajtag

Ajtag

The occasional one...

Posted:and i think that is the physics teacher... sorry about all the posts ... im excited .... the possibiliy of poi.... yay
Non-Https Image Link

Enjoy - A

Delete

Dr.NoodleHead
BRONZE Member since Mar 2001

Total posts: 170
Posted:Oh bum! A competition posted when the UK's awake but........just after I left my computer to give a lousy seminar.Life can be so unfair...........
Non-Https Image Link
Still, I didn't fluff my talk, the sun's shining and the bar will be open at five - HOORAY.In post-seminar blissed-out stateNoodsP.S. Good Luck ajtagP.P.S. Hmmmmm, maybe I should check those answers...........hehe

Fish are just like trees except they move and they're invisible

Delete

Posted:you had better not.... (but thatkyou) it was really luckky as i havent checked it for a while then i looked in a spare 5 mins and did it

Delete

FiReSpRiTe

Total posts: 23
Posted:::cries::dammit, i check the boards like 5 times a day, seriously. how in the hell did i miss this!::turns away and pouts::oh well, maybe next time. i wouldnt have known the answar to #4 anyways, since im a new member. ::shrugs::ajtag- id be happy to take those off your hands, for ya. ::bats her eyes::j/k enjoy them
Non-Https Image Link
------------------What we call human nature, is actually human habit.

Its hard not to play when theres so many toys.

Delete

Malcolm

Malcolm

HOP admin

Posted:ajtag,Congratulations
Non-Https Image Link
you answered all my questions correctly
Non-Https Image Link
in the end. I will email you and get your delivery address.Everyone else stay tuned for more fun laterMalcolm

Delete

Shouden-CrD
SILVER Member since Apr 2001

Veteran Member

Total posts: 495
Posted:lol FiReSpRiTe...you were only 9hrs slow.
Non-Https Image Link
Happy twirling!------------------ [PLUR]-=Crazy Raver Dude=-

-=razyRaverude=-

Delete

firenomad

Total posts: 26
Posted:Sorry I missed all the action. We've been having server problems as some muppet cut an optic cable the other day and things haven't been the same since.Congrats.firenomad

Delete