Forums > Social Chat > Here we go again, again

Login/Join to Participate

AjtagThe occasional one...
445 posts

Posted:
1. What is Beaming Balls Ltd's company registration number? "CH/816485"2. What is the address (number and street name) of Rainbow Flight Ltd?". 117H Hardy Street, Nelson, New Zealand."3. LED stands for "Light Emitting Diode"4. What prize was won the last time we ran this "wee little competition" in the discussion group? "firenomad"5. Who did I have a crush on at school? the teacher smile... how is that.., quick enough?

There are 10 types of people, those who understand binary and those who dont.
Enjoy - A

445 posts

Posted:
bah two minuints after you left... argghhh i have to wait now till the morning!!!

Enjoy - A

445 posts

Posted:
oh shit just realised i got something wrong...1. What is Beaming Balls Ltd's company registration number? "CH/816485"2. What is the address (number and street name) of Rainbow Flight Ltd?". 117H Hardy Street, Nelson, New Zealand."3. LED stands for "Light Emitting Diode"4. What prize was won the last time we ran this "wee little competition" in the discussion group? he won " a free set of "Babache" swinging torches with free delivery."5. Who did I have a crush on at school? the teacherwhew

Enjoy - A

445 posts

Posted:
and i think that is the physics teacher... sorry about all the posts ... im excited .... the possibiliy of poi.... yay smile

Enjoy - A

Dr.NoodleHeadBRONZE Member
170 posts

Posted:
Oh bum! A competition posted when the UK's awake but........just after I left my computer to give a lousy seminar.Life can be so unfair........... winkStill, I didn't fluff my talk, the sun's shining and the bar will be open at five - HOORAY.In post-seminar blissed-out stateNoodsP.S. Good Luck ajtagP.P.S. Hmmmmm, maybe I should check those answers...........hehe

Fish are just like trees except they move and they're invisible

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
you had better not.... (but thatkyou) it was really luckky as i havent checked it for a while then i looked in a spare 5 mins and did it

FiReSpRiTemember
23 posts

Posted:
::cries::dammit, i check the boards like 5 times a day, seriously. how in the hell did i miss this!::turns away and pouts::oh well, maybe next time. i wouldnt have known the answar to #4 anyways, since im a new member. ::shrugs::ajtag- id be happy to take those off your hands, for ya. ::bats her eyes::j/k enjoy them smile------------------What we call human nature, is actually human habit.

Its hard not to play when theres so many toys.

Shouden-CrDSILVER Member
Veteran Member
495 posts

Posted:
lol FiReSpRiTe...you were only 9hrs slow. smileHappy twirling!------------------ [PLUR]-=Crazy Raver Dude=-

-=ÇrazyRaverÐude=-

firenomadmember
26 posts

Posted:
Sorry I missed all the action. We've been having server problems as some muppet cut an optic cable the other day and things haven't been the same since.Congrats.firenomad