Forums > Social Chat > how does this relate to poi?

Login/Join to Participate

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
erm, i was just checking some stats from my server, and came accross some search strings people have used and found my site poiinthepark.co.uk....... have fun i added some humour for randomness.

1 20 4.22% shark <
2 16 3.38% drums
3 11 2.32% dinosaur <
4 10 2.11% fazer owners club < motorbikes?? what.
5 10 2.11% home publishing
6 10 2.11% sky 7 8 1.69% david beckham jokes < i hate football.
8 8 1.69% yamaha owners club unofficial < what more motorbikes?
9 7 1.48% beckham jokes
10 6 1.27% %22dinosaur%22 < their all dead get over it, i havnt got any.
11 6 1.27% football jokes 12 6 1.27% pikemen 13 5 1.05% anthony rougier 14 4 0.84% %22grand lodge 15 4 0.84% bitza bike taunton somerset uk 16 4 0.84% head shave or shaved or shaving <
17 4 0.84% port vale fc < give it up will ya.
18 4 0.84% sleep 19 3 0.63% 1998 kawasaki zx6 owners clubs 20 3 0.63% a mid summer night's dream

NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
I really wanted to figure this one out. Like maybe there's a motorcycle or jet ski site that's close to poiinthepark but I found none.

BUT

I did find some damn random links though. For example, let's say you are looking for a kawasaki jet ski... you'd go to this site:

Dale's Jet Sports

See if you can find a link to Home of Poi from there! It's there! (On the right side in small letters!) So some poor jet skiing soul is one click away from jetskis to this site. RANDOM! Then they get here assuming that it's another jetski site and search for kawasaki. And we all laugh at them.

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

twirlywhirlyfiregirlie (nancy)member
78 posts

Posted:
lol how did i find this site i was looking for football jokes r us!

random strange and weely weird

Who are you? Who slips into my robot body and whispers to my ghost?

DJ DantanaBRONZE Member
veteran
1,495 posts

Posted:
I was looking at my site statistics, and I discovered a link from a Tattooing web site to my site. I guess somebody saw the body art section and (understandably) thought it was tattooing. I won't ruin their day by telling them only a few of those are actual tattoos, most is just me drawing on people and myself.

we eat and we drink and we smoke and we try!