Forums > Social Chat > What is your best hangover food of all time?

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
loulou27SILVER Member
30 posts

Posted:
At the moment im eattin a bowl of mushy peas (i love mushy peas) and brown bread...... it should have been a proper fry up but dont think the head will permit me to leave the house until night falls so i can do it all over again.

Has any one got any other miracle ubbidea cures or secrets they have found that have worked in the past?

FireTomStargazer
6,650 posts

Posted:
Sweetheart footinmouth wink tongue I'm all happy - but that has nothing to do with eggs, you or potential salmonella poisoning... biggrin We both did selective reading and focussed on what was pi**ing us off...

Peace? hug ubblove ubbangel

And I vote for raveheads Nutella pankake, with banana (or strawberries?) and a scoop of vanilla ice-cream on top.....

*gets really really hungry and rallies off for late lunch - woahahaha* devil

[edit] Sugarcone, don't you challenge me behind the curtains (with PM's) and pretend to be the all hootchie cootchie cool chick in public: I'm not deliberately trying to be right on pretty much every subject - just happen to be on this one: clickety clack [/edit]

umm wink peace ?
EDITED_BY: FireTom (1161098887)

the best smiles are the ones you lead to wink

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
hamp, although inhaled rather than consumed.. otherwise probably fresh bread and butter mabe with a spicey butternut squash soup

A couple of balls short of a full cascade... or maybe a few cards short of a deck... we'll see how this all fans out.

Seabadgermember
25 posts

Posted:
Orange juice is ment to be the best thing, something to do with natural sugars.... not that I would know being underage and all.

Aeorimember
77 posts

Posted:
Eggs don't usually have salmonella but I THINK they can get it if the hen that layed them had it... maybe... all I know is that all UK eggs are salmonella free wooo

Fear my wrath and call me muffin for I am the muffin of doom!!

FireTomStargazer
6,650 posts

Posted:
Getting really tired of this...

Pls discontinue to refer to salmonellas and raw eggs in this thread, [Old link]

Even though appreciated your input, Aeori - but it's taking the fun out of this thread...

Cookie dough - IS one of my favourite hangover foods, though.

the best smiles are the ones you lead to wink

DragosaniGOLD Member
sunset seadragon
679 posts

Posted:
banana chocolate milkshake with powdered astin and sleep, lots of sleep...
Languid, lazy sex works a treat aswell ! ! ! biggrin
And a shower...
Not necessarily (sp) in that order...

“A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world.” - Oscar Wilde
Jointly owned by FreyaJ, Birgit and Aurinko

Page: