Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > Twirlers and Entertainers Needed in Melbourne, NOV 2006

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
Fyre_MagikGOLD Member
6 posts

Posted:
Are you a confident Twirler? Belly Dancer? Juggler? or just like to Entertain?

Are you ready for the spot light?

Here is your chance....

Pier 35 @ Melbourne Docklands will erupt for the Victorian Pool and Spa Associations Gala of the Year. A prestigious event featuring spectacular water front veiws and gormet dining. You'll be impressed by the level of sophistication and class, and bored out of your mind with the ceremony and awards... frown Thats why we need YOU!

We need to turn this somewhat conservative doo into a FIREY FANTASIA weavesmiley

Ideally I would like to gather a number of individual fire twirlers (both poi and staff) or a group performance, a couple of EXTREME jugglers, hell even some sword swallowing should surely wake the party up! juggle

Rather than a stage act, I see the dining room a light with twirlers and dancers taking to the floor, dazzling and hypnotising the audience with an up close fire experience.

Wages will be negotiated depending on the number of hours and experience.

If you have what it takes, then I want to hear from you! There are only a couple of weeks of organising left... dont miss out on your chance to be a STAR! ubbrollsmile

Contact by email: jade.ferriere@hotmail.com

beavismember
33 posts

Posted:
if they realy want fire dancers they will pay and if they want quality they will pay more if we band together and dont let any one do a gig for free unless its for a good cause we can controll the industry and stick it to the man experienced or not every one should get paid for their services.

an apprentice doesent get paid as much as some one fully qualified beacuse he has less experience but he does get paid!
EDITED_BY: beavis (1161154105)

JaiMember
52 posts

Posted:
you wrote that in the other thread beavis, i read it twice. hehe

I loved the sex line. I laughed for about 10 minutes. I even went as far as imagining a prostution forum such as HOP posting the same concerns as us!!! hehe

ben-ja-menGOLD Member
just lost .... evil init
2,474 posts

Posted:
 Written by: beavis

they will pay more if we band together and dont let any one do a gig for free

ubblol good luck with that

personally i wouldnt do it, id also suggest Fyre_Magik do a little reading on the forum about fire insurance and have a bit of a rethink about doing the performance because if you accidently let you poi go into the audience or your chain snaps or or or YOU will be liable

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourself, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous and talented? Who are you NOT to be?

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
 Written by: Jai

I loved the sex line.

I did that....
then I saw the phone bill!!!! eek

Rouge DragonBRONZE Member
Insert Champagne Here
13,215 posts

Posted:
*falls off her chair laughing*

i would have changed ***** to phallus, and claire to petey Petey

Rougie: but that's what I'm doing here
Arnwyn: what letting me adjust myself in your room?..don't you dare quote that on HoP...

orenicoPLATINUM Member
143 posts

Posted:
Don't WORK for free.

Don't let anyone WORK for you for free.

Fire spinning with lot's of people around is NOT a game, and I think it's almost criminal to ask a beginner to do something like that for free (and so, with no insurance).

well said people:)
EDITED_BY: orenico (1161198683)

Love, Love, Love...

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
Hey, anyone want any of this?

Ive got loads left over now seeing as I doubt Fyre_Magik will ever return.. frown

Its got Kangeroo in!! smile

ubbangel

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
I stand by you UCOF. None of this free bizzo. mad censored

pooh to those who exploit fire spinning. Pooh to them with knobs on.

TAJ "boat mummy." VALURA "yes sweetie you went on a boat, was daddy there with you?" TAJ "no, but monkey on boat" VALURA "well then sweetie, Daddy WAS there with you"

Page: