Forums > Social Discussion > www.ukhippy.com possibly the hardest place..........................

Login/Join to Participate
Page: ...
alien_oddityCarpal \'Tunnel
7,193 posts

Posted:
not to get banned from!!!! ubblol

i got banned from there for being a registerd member of another message board.

other people i know have been banned for speaking their mind and having their own oppinions eek

they are not hippies, they seem to ban anyone that speaks out against their ideals.

this is not on!!!! i dare anyone to register and see how long they last ubblol

BirgitBRONZE Member
had her carpal tunnel surgery already thanks v much
4,145 posts

Posted:
I wonder what they'd do if I registered with my current avatar then ubblol Can't really be bothered though.

"vices are like genitals - most are ugly to behold, and yet we find that our own are dear to us."
(G.W. Dahlquist)

Owner of Dragosani's left half

7,193 posts

Posted:
i couldn't believe it when jo rhymes told me they where fascists ubblol i got banned a few days ago for pretty much nothing and asked her to PM their admin to contest my ban......................i heard nothing more about it....................... then today jo msn'd me saying how out of order they are just because she was speaking her mind, having an oppinion of her own and they where on her case eek as we all know jo is lovely and is in no way a person that would cause offence so for them to give her a hard time seems bang out of order.

jo_rhymesSILVER Member
Momma Bear
4,525 posts

Posted:
yeah, it seems like a dictatorship.
when i said that how on homeofpoi, a mod will usually warn you before deleting your posts, etc, I was told by their admin "well this is how THIS forum is run, if you dont like it, you know where the door is".

eek

They seem to be a little over-sensitive to criticism and different perspectives.

Just lucky we have hop to call home! ubblove

Hoppers are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.

7,193 posts

Posted:
hug jo i did tell you and protest to you how bad it was there ubblol star was telling me how less bitchy it was compared to HoP but my god.......if you get banned it just proves my point that they are nothing but middle class wanna be hippies that cant take critisism or even handle an independant view about something

[Nx?]BRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,749 posts

Posted:
well, I registered... but i have to wait for a mod to aprove my registration eek

im gonna start a 'free speech, does it exsit?' thread... so, should be out of there by tomorow lunchtime

we could start a cross-BB flame war! amongst hippies... they even give you the webmaster adress.... *cacklecackle*

I love flame wars.

T wave

This is a post by tom, all spelling is deleberate
-><- Kallisti

polytheneveteran
1,359 posts

Posted:
Pfft. just give the URL to those breakbeat guys and let them do their 'board raid' thing ubblol

The optimist claims that we are living in the best of all possible worlds.
The pessimist fears this is true.

Always make time to play in the snow.

polaritySILVER Member
veteran
1,228 posts

Posted:
On my shopping list biggrin

You aren't thinking or really existing unless you're willing to risk even your own sanity in the judgment of your existence.

Green peppers, lime pickle and whole-grain mustard = best sandwich filling.

jo_rhymesSILVER Member
Momma Bear
4,525 posts

Posted:
Polarity ubblol

Hoppers are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.

7,193 posts

Posted:
*cough* thir site addy has been posted to the most despicable people i could find on the net ubblol if they where TRUE hippies............... in no way would they be giviing jo a hard time ubblol

i was banned solely because i was a registered member of a site that a few tossers decided to invade ukhippy ubblol

if the mods on HoP where even 1/4 as bad i would have been banned a long time ago. but thank farrrk HoP mods are so great and not in the view of banning people solely for having an oppion of their own!!1

troll away i say...............

Non-Https Image Link

jo_rhymesSILVER Member
Momma Bear
4,525 posts

Posted:
someone has now started a new thread about something i've posted, and they're all debating my choice of taking antidepressants.
I am so angry right now i could f**king scream.

[Nx?]BRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,749 posts

Posted:
ubblol ubblol ubblol

Ive been reading the meltdown thread... its very funny.

intresting comparisons between HoP and there...

tho maybe a cross-BB war isnt the besst thing, as this is what seems to have caused them to go all nazi in the first place.

going to make a long post about comunity on there, and I will post it to here too....

-><- Kallisti

jo_rhymesSILVER Member
Momma Bear
4,525 posts

Posted:
where's the meltdown thread?

[Nx?]BRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,749 posts

Posted:
oh polaity, my friend makes another t-shirt you might like it says
 Written by: the steve kelly

If your so full of peace and love, why dont you just f**k off?

ubblol

and joe, I only read your thread about geting chucked out of a thread for being offtopic, and then i read the meltdown thread, and th bloody admins are going off topic by page 6!!!

outragious, i really dont think my post will survive very long...

T wave

-><- Kallisti

[Nx?]BRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,749 posts

Posted:
comunity forums>>chatterbox>>forum closure and the future, you posted in it jo....

T wave

-><- Kallisti

Rouge DragonBRONZE Member
Insert Champagne Here
13,215 posts

Posted:
I agree that they sound like tossers, but I think you need to be careful to not invade them like what was once done to us.

...ok, so that probably doen't mean much coming from HoP's self declared General, but I think you should be careful... shrug

i would have changed ***** to phallus, and claire to petey Petey

Rougie: but that's what I'm doing here
Arnwyn: what letting me adjust myself in your room?..don't you dare quote that on HoP...

Rouge DragonBRONZE Member
Insert Champagne Here
13,215 posts

Posted:
Reading that site is making me quite angry...
someone (is that you, jo?) posted about cliques on the site and the guy said it was a blatant lie and is practicall threatening!!! that's horrid! ALL social groups have cliques! Even HoP has them! I know there are people on here I don't really talk to much, but there are people I talk to more! Just go into intros to see who posts in whos intro and you see the little cliques! difference is on here that we don't threaten people when they suggest as much! which means our cliques aren't damaging ones.

Sounds like they are "hippies" because they are trying desperately to be hippies. They mould their thought into what they THINK hippy thought should be.

I'm going to stop reading that thread. THEY'RE the hippy vocal minority which gives real hippies a bad name. I'd hazard a guess that there are more hippies on here than there are on there. You guys know who you are.

i would have changed ***** to phallus, and claire to petey Petey

Rougie: but that's what I'm doing here
Arnwyn: what letting me adjust myself in your room?..don't you dare quote that on HoP...

jo_rhymesSILVER Member
Momma Bear
4,525 posts

Posted:
I have the same screen name on there as i do on here.
I ended up just posting my life story on one of the threads! ubblol

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
 Written by: Rougie

I agree that they sound like tossers, but I think you need to be careful to not invade them like what was once done to us.

Which is exactly why Im not going to even look at UkHippy! redface ubbangel

FireTomStargazer
6,650 posts

Posted:
well you know, "some people are so left that they come back through the right door"...

where is that thread again that explains the difference between "Hippie" and "Hippy"????

Don"t cry rave, you're certainly welcomed here - at least with me hug and I'm not just saying that because I get my ass spanked in another thread at the moment wink
EDITED_BY: FireTom (1160745433)

the best smiles are the ones you lead to wink

_Aimée_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,172 posts

Posted:
A girl is posting lots of poi pictures up..

Pictures that I know are not hers...

BirdGOLD Member
now available in "advanced"
6,086 posts

Posted:
So she is!

I wonder if Strugz and Nick know about this!?

My state of mind is not yours to define!

There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."

_Aimée_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,172 posts

Posted:
Now that is just darn cheeky...more pictures have turned up with ukhippy attached to the bottom of them..
EDITED_BY: Aimée (1160765032)

[Nx?]BRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,749 posts

Posted:
ohohoh, did hop have a troll invasion? from another board?

I didnt see it, i must have been away, anyone got any links? what happened?

ohh, things are gonna turn nasty if peaple are pinching photoes tho...

T wave

-><- Kallisti

strugzBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,964 posts

Posted:
WTF????

censored

.... the annoying thing is i cant reply coz i have to wait for damn account!

I dont mind them using pix but plastering hippy censored all over them is a bit much.......

no offence hippies grouphug wink

rolleyes

"...We don't stop playing because we get old, we get old because we stop playing......."

jo_rhymesSILVER Member
Momma Bear
4,525 posts

Posted:
ubblol

love you strugz!!!

SymBRONZE Member
Geek-enviro-hippy priest
1,858 posts

Posted:
 Written by: Bird

So she is!

I wonder if Strugz and Nick know about this!?

I think all the photos of Nick are under the Creative Commons Attribution 2.0 License, meaning that the poster has to give the original author credit. They are free to republish and even sell it if they like, as long as they credit the photographer.

smile

There's too many home fires burning and not enough trees

animatEdBRONZE Member
1 + 1 = 3
3,540 posts

Posted:
Not being funny here, But Allan, weren't you one person that was targetted by the previous troll invasion on HoP?

And now you're pretty much instigating another one on another board?

Um... pot... kettle... black?

Empty your mind. Be formless, Shapeless, like Water.
Put Water into a cup, it becomes the cup, put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle, put water into a teapot, it becomes the teapot.
Water can flow, or it can Crash.
Be Water My Friend.

jo_rhymesSILVER Member
Momma Bear
4,525 posts

Posted:
Ed, Al's not instigating a troll invasion.

We both signed up to this site, and were really shocked by the ridiculous security and how you can get banned or blocked from a thread without warning and for doing practically nothing.
Al was banned for visiting another site (!) and I was blocked and my posts deleted because I disagreed that marijuana should be smoked during pregnancy!

[Nx?]BRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,749 posts

Posted:
gawds dammit, what happened?

why didnt i hear about this? where are the threads!! this is important for my re-search!

T wave

-><- Kallisti

animatEdBRONZE Member
1 + 1 = 3
3,540 posts

Posted:
You sure, Jo? Because:
 Written by: ravehead

this is not on!!!! i dare anyone to register and see how long they last ubblol

Sounds a bit like telling people to sign up just to piss them off...

I don't think I'm the only one who thought this...

Sorry if I have taken it the wrong way, Allan. smile

hug

Empty your mind. Be formless, Shapeless, like Water.
Put Water into a cup, it becomes the cup, put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle, put water into a teapot, it becomes the teapot.
Water can flow, or it can Crash.
Be Water My Friend.

Page: ...