Page: ...
ado-pGOLD Member
Pirate Ninja
3,882 posts

Posted:
What do you Dream about?

Do you remember your dreams?

I must admit, its not often I remember my dreams. When I do they are usually vivid enough to stay with me for a few days or years. I think there are a few reason for this. If I smoke before I go to bed for instance, I usually wake up groggy and with no memory of my dreams. If I dont get enough sleep, or indeed to much, its the same deal. I guess it also has to do with your sleep cycle. If any of you guys would know more about this I would be very interested to find out.

Im very interested in lucid dreaming also, and have had some experience with this, it seems to me that there is some kind of link to astral projection here too though I dont know alot about it. I was facinated when I read Carlos Casteneda and the Teachings of Don Juan. There are other methods and I was wondering if anybody else had any experience with this?

What do you dream about? Are they recurring? Is it the same dream or is it theme that is recurring? Are they always different or ramdon? Any particular dreams stand out?

For as long as I can remember I have had flying or floating dreams, it usually involves me running to or from something. I may be with a group of people or running from a group of people or maybe even alone. The destination and content are very variable, some are scary, some are fun. The theme is always the same though. Running, jumping, bouncing, floating. Over buildings, off the tops of high stairs or walls, black flips and somersaults, always in slow motion always with a sense of adventure, good or bad, and a journey into the unknown. I was never caught either.

I used to dream about conflict where I would get into a physical fight with someone and would be unable to hit them. My fist would just slide off in ultra slow motion before it connected. Very frustrating. This went on for years until finally one night I had a dream about man driving a car that nearly hit me. He got out of the car and started shouting at me, I promptly floored him with a good solid punch, I also woke up at that instant and shouted Yes! and I was so happy I threw my arms up in the air. I havent had a dream like that since.

Last week. I dreamt I was a super hero. I didnt think I was a super hero, but I had a sidekick.. I was creeping around a very large ruin looking for the bad guy. I saw him just before I woke up. Straight out of a marvel comic. It was at night, all I saw was his dark outline. I wasnt scared either. I was hunting.

More than any other dream. One that I had about five years ago has stayed with me more than any other. I dont really remember what I was dreaming about. I was in bed with my - then - girlfriend and I woke up screaming. I didnt just scream though. I was lying flat on my stomach and I jumped clean out of the bed and curled up in the corner in a ball. A complete quivering wreck. I wouldnt let anyone touch me or so come near me for a long time. Pure terror, it took a ages for me to calm down and recognize the people in the room enough to get back into bed and I didnt stop shaking until I fell asleep. To make matters worse, when i woke, the rabbit got out of its hutch downstairs and decided that would be a good time to go for an adventure. He was scratching on the bedroom door and every time I heard it I nearly jumped out of my skin. All I remember was that I was in a forest and was approaching a big tree. I was looking around the base of it. Thats it. Nothing in my life has ever even come close to scaring me that much.

Please feel free to share your dreams here. We dont need to interpret them for each other, I think that is something personal for all of us.

Love is the law.

mausBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,191 posts

Posted:
I used to have dreams where I knew I wanted to hit somebody but couldn't actually do it.

Also ones where something bad was happening and I wanted to scream but I couldn't get any sound out. confused

One recurring dream I had as a kid was I had been thrown into a pit and was trying to climb up the sides by holding onto roots and bits of vine, but every time I gotto the top I would fall back down.

I remember once making it to the top, feeling elated, then realising the only way to make it all end was to peel a giant orange in front of me. Never peeled it, the skin and pith came off in really tiny bits.

And I can't really remember when it stopped.

shrug

BirgitBRONZE Member
had her carpal tunnel surgery already thanks v much
4,145 posts

Posted:
Last night I dreamt of doing poi. They were made out of thick rope, with flaggy bits on them. One had two knots, the other 3, and they were different lengths, too. About 3 metres, actually. I still managed a corkscrew.

Then there was this girl in my bedroom who turned out to be a guy, and me and someone else who was there with me (can't remember who) were trying to stop him/her from pouncing us.

Any psychologists around?

"vices are like genitals - most are ugly to behold, and yet we find that our own are dear to us."
(G.W. Dahlquist)

Owner of Dragosani's left half

ado-pGOLD Member
Pirate Ninja
3,882 posts

Posted:
hi maus smile

Here is another one I posted in my intro thread a while ago.

So I had a dream about fighting a lion

We were in a building together. Amelie was there. We were in a big glass lobby and looking around talking about something. Probably the building. Next thing you know a lion walked in. In a bad mood. i pushed amelie behind me where she stayed for the rest of the dream. The lion circled and i felt i had to do something. So I growled and bared my teeth at it. I felt i could fight it. It jumped at me, or under me i should say and i knew, not felt that it had bitten my leg.

Then we were outside. Looking back at the automatic doors of the building. They were double doors... like an outside one and an inside one... and i went back for a look. no sign of the lion but there was a very large pool of blood and a few people trying to cover it with a sheet. The sheet soaked it up and they moved it around. Then i was overwhelmed with emotion and started to cry... I looked up and there was a girl dressed up goth style watching me with a cruel look in her eye that i cant forget. She was enjoying it.I think im more disturbed by this dream then i even realised myself.

In another recent one I was screaming at this girl that was contstantly getting in my way. She was trying to sleep with me and wouldnt leave me alone... I was shouting... "Your not real, your only an aspect of myself!!..."

hi birgit smile

Love is the law.

mausBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,191 posts

Posted:
 Written by: Birgit

Then there was this girl in my bedroom who turned out to be a guy,

Hate it when that happens! rolleyes wink

Yeah Ado, read that one the other day, sounds a bit traumatic. frown

But at least you had your priorities right in protecting your lady! ubblove

oliSILVER Member
not with cactus
2,052 posts

Posted:
really weird dream i had a while ago and i still havnt forgot:

i dreamt... i woke up in bed at my parents house(exactly where i was asleep at the time). i decided it would be a good idea to try and roll myself a cigarrette, as i start rolling the point of perspective from which i am looking at things from drifts up so its now like im watching myself in bed from a view point as if i wwas standing beside my bed. because i cant see what im doing anymore i make a mess of the ciggarrette, and before i know ive become really confused and disoriented and i just kind of dive under my duvet and from my perspective it looks like ive become this twisted mess of duvet and person... < that all happens really quickly. so now the only part of my body showing from under the duvet is my foot which is poking out at a funny angle. now the me thats stood watching this decides to touch my foot, i do this and it falls off in my hand so im holding my own foot which is wriggling about like crazy... at this point i dont think anything strange has happened so i go into my parents room and wake them up and ask them what they think i should do, and this is the point where i work out something isnt quite right and i wake up.

Me train running low on soul coal
They push+pull tactics are driving me loco
They shouldn't do that no no no

ado-pGOLD Member
Pirate Ninja
3,882 posts

Posted:
Thats pretty funky and detailed oli... I like the wriggly foot thing...

This one happened me a couple of days ago. It also happend me a couple of months ago.

I dreamt I was materialising in a real place. I could see a room full of people that I knew. Once I realised what was happening I tried to manifest it even more and began to try and 'push' myself further into that place. Noone in the room noticed me and everything started to vibrate. I woke around that time. In my dream, I 'knew' I was in a dream state but that which what i could see wasnt. Woke up feeling weird and excited.

Love is the law.

jeff(fake)Scientist of Fortune
1,189 posts

Posted:
I usually get killed about once a month. Used to be drowning, then it getting my throat cut. There was something else about a week back but I can't remember the details. I think it was hitting the ground really fast. They usually come with quite disturbingly accurate sensations of it as well, except for a lack of pain.

On occassion I dream I'm a character from fiction that I've related to, like my Gregory House dream which rocked.

I haven't remembered any of my dreams lately, but I'll have a go at trying.

According to Heisenberg's Uncertainty Principle of Quantum Dynamics, we may already be making love right now...

BirgitBRONZE Member
had her carpal tunnel surgery already thanks v much
4,145 posts

Posted:
 Written by: maus

Written by: Birgit

Then there was this girl in my bedroom who turned out to be a guy,

Hate it when that happens! rolleyes wink

I don't know, I don't MIND guys in my bedroom, but the blonde wig and makeup were just a bit much. And of course, there was that unimportant matter of there already being another person in the bed with me. It's quite annoying that I can't remember who, but maybe that's just my brain protecting me from serious damage.

I know I've already posted this in the singles, but I love it!!

Written by: The Zutons "Someone Watching Over Me"

Well I'm sure there's someone watching over me at night while I'm sleeping

'Cos no harm ever seems to come to me at night while I'm sleeping

They never let me wake to see who could be standing and guarding me

And when the morning comes they never seem to stick around

I see demons and spies with cyclops eyes at night while I'm sleeping

And girls with claws and blood stained floors at night while I'm sleeping

I see bullets of steel and they clip my heels at night while I'm sleeping

And all the blades they spin and slit my skin at night while I'm sleeping

I must have had a hundred fights and changed dark into light

But when I awoke all this violence and pain was alright

I'm gonna wait alone under my sheets and pretend to close my eyes

And I will wait until the sun comes up, I will wait all night

I don't care if you don't come and show youself 'cause I know you're always near me

And when it's dark again I'll count to ten and you'll be standing by me

EDITED_BY: Birgit (1160655301)

"vices are like genitals - most are ugly to behold, and yet we find that our own are dear to us."
(G.W. Dahlquist)

Owner of Dragosani's left half

alien_oddityCarpal \'Tunnel
7,193 posts

Posted:
hmmmmmmmm most my dreams lately have revolved around festvals and partys, but the odd thing is i'm meeting people i've not seen for years. then when i reach the 4th stage of the dream state, i can't control it and something happens where i'm thinking WTF??? and i wake up (usually around 3am)

the last one i can remember was.............

someone taking a piss in the african wilderness, some other things happend like i'm in a huge tent and there's already a sound system inside but more and more rigs turn up and add to it ubblol then this huge centipede is crawling past and someone frys it with a magnifying glass ubblol

tell me that not messed up tongue

Mr MajestikSILVER Member
coming to a country near you
4,696 posts

Posted:
the last dream i can remember a guy broke into my house and tried to stab my brother so i stabbed him with one of my brothers chef knives, i can litterally remember how the knife peircing the guy felt. very disturbing.

"but have you considered there is more to life than your eyelids?"

jointly owned by Fire_Spinning_Angel and Blu_Valley

the_mods_stole_my_nameSILVER Member
travelling without moving
1,286 posts

Posted:
doesn't really count as a dream i don't think...but a while back i was just getting into bed after a 2 1/2 day bender, and i had a conversation which lasted around 45 mins...with a giant green monster. he was kind of like slimer from ghostbusters, but less slimy, and he was an amazing conversationalist.
that'll teach me to stay awake for lengths of time doing nothing but drinking and illegal things.

Heilige Scheiße, Batman kommt!

Reality is just a state of mind which occurs through a lack of lsd

XxX owned by devilsarmy XxX

O.B.E.S.E.

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
I cant remember having a dream for ages now. frown

Smoking weed seriously affects your dreaming.
Either it makes you not dream, or more probably, just makes you not remember it ubbrollsmile

The Tea FairySILVER Member
old hand
853 posts

Posted:
Oooh, this is a cool thread!

Ado-P, I'm making attempts (rather futile at the moment) to teach myself Lucid Dreaming. I'm finding it really challenging at the moment because I hardly ever remember my dreams (too many spliffs before bed time!) , but I'd recommend books by Stephen LaBerge if anyone wants to find out more about it (or look up https://www.lucidity.com/
). Stephen is a guru on the subject.

I have another book called 'Tibetan Yogas of Dream and Sleep' which is pretty cool too, looks at traditional methods of lucid dreaming and the significance of it in terms of yoga/spiritual development practices.

I don't remember my dreams that often, but I quite often dream about underground stations, except the escalators look wierd or things aren't quite right... Like, I'll be at Liverpool St station but it won't look anything like it does in reality, but in the dream I don't notice anything strange. I usually have really bizarre dreams but about quite normal things! If I play Oblivion on the xbox before bed I always dream about it, which is pretty cool.

Stephen LaBerge says that you have to be able to recall your dreams a fair bit before you can learn to lucid dream. Then you have to teach yourself to be aware of the unusual stuff in the dream and to question why it is strange, because your brain will try and rationalise things in your dreams just like it does when you're awake, so like Oli says about his dream you overlook the strangeness of it. Once you start to think 'maybe I'm dreaming' you have a chance of becoming lucid, or awake within the dream.

I'm fascinated by lucid dreaming and I've wanted to learn since I saw 'Waking Life'.

Idolized by Aurinoko

Take me disappearing through the smoke rings of my mind....

Bob Dylan

Sambo_FluxGOLD Member
Introverted
833 posts

Posted:
One dream I have which seems to be fairly commonplace is the one where I'm running away from something, or just trying to get somewhere, or even just trying to move, but my legs feel like they're underwater and won't move properly.

IThe other one seems to be the exact opposite of that. It's usually where I'm fighting something and avoiding getting hurt by bouncing off walls and jumping, Crouching Tiger stylee. The last one of these I remember, I'd just watched Aliens, and I was fighting the Alien quenn in a huge chamber, bouncing around. It wasn't scary, cause I had this feeling I couldn't be touched.

But undoubtedly the best dream experience I've ever had was the one where I realised I was dreaming halfway through the dream (a lucid dream I believe). From that point on, I was in complete control of everything that happened in the dream. I won't go into detail, because a) I want to maintain my air of mystique, b) I don't want to reveal the working of my psyche to all and sundry and c) it's a family message board. But it seemed to go on forever, and it was an amazing experience.

After that, I did a bit of research into lucid dreaming, and found a few tricks that can help achieve the state, like this quality site if anyone's interested....

My Mind is a Ship
Emotions become the Waves
Soul is the Ocean

If a quizz is quizzical, what is a test?

Sambo_FluxGOLD Member
Introverted
833 posts

Posted:
Edit, bloody double posted. Do'h rolleyes
EDITED_BY: Sambo_Flux (1160663077)

My Mind is a Ship
Emotions become the Waves
Soul is the Ocean

If a quizz is quizzical, what is a test?

old hand
853 posts

Posted:
clap I'm interested! You're so lucky to have experienced a lucid dream! ok I guess it's not that uncommon, but they're supposed to be really amazing, vivid and great fun.

Idolized by Aurinoko

Bob Dylan

ado-pGOLD Member
Pirate Ninja
3,882 posts

Posted:
Sounds great!

Carlos Casteneda suggests a simple starting point of going to sleep with the resolution that you will look at your hands when you appear to be dreaming.

I have a friend who is has been working at it and has gotten to the stage where he can control himself and his actions but not the world around him. In other words, the house hes in might turn into a feild etc. Also, he can wake himself up and then go back to sleep into same place in the same dream!!! This is very cool I think. The idea of being able to use all your time, to be essentially awake all the time but in very different realities is very appealing especially as you are charging yourself up for one while your existing in the other.

For instance, Dreaming is often a reflection of life, whether current events or feelings. So maybe its your life that provides the 'framework' (i have no knowledge of this, just my personal take) for your dreams. And if you can lucid dream, and you do it with intent, like find the answers to questions, or even just liberating yourself, like running jumping etc, then this might carry over into the real world with positive benifits.

I must do some more investigating on this.

Not going to bed stoned helps alot. Even not having that last one before bed... You know the one... you dont 'need' it... but its nice wink

Love is the law.

old hand
853 posts

Posted:
ubblol Yeah, I know the One you mean!

Seriously, look up Stephen LaBerge, being able to learn new skills and solve problems is the kind of thing he's experimented with in lucid dreams. He's really easy to read too, and offers a range of techniques to get into it (although stoner here is still trying to work on the remembering bit!)

I've read som Carlos Castaneda books too, all these things tie together nicely. It's great that reality can operate on so many different levels!

hug

Idolized by Aurinoko

Bob Dylan

FireTomStargazer
6,650 posts

Posted:
Very very nice thread indeed, ado-p... clap

The fighting without hitting dreams seem to be more common than I thought. Had the same thing - my punch never had any effect on my opponent. A few years later it turned reality with my dad... redface (there is a story to it, believe me he deserved a good solid punch in the face... which turned out to be anything but solid...)

Flying dreams are one of my favourites - haven't had one in two years... frown it usually started with running... my paranoid days are over therefore it's not necessarily "running away" from someone anymore... while running I was able to lean forward into the airstream and when spreading my arms.... swoooooooosh off I went...

the most extraordinary feeling... bounce also when falling I used to be able to just spread my arms and do a round...

The sticky stuff certainly degresses dreaming with me, or at least the memory of it. After three days of abstinence they tend to bounce back more intense than ever... Last year in Bali I dreamt so friggin real, I was absolutely confused. At the end there was a lady appearing, asking me what was going on (I dreamt of a strange thing that happened in Munich) and I answered: "dunno, but this is a dream, I am supposed to be in Bali and will certainly wake up any moment"

As a kid I had pretty annoying nightmares, waking up with my bed drenched in sweat... in the meantime I am able to make myself wake up when this happens - because I am just annoyed by this ridiculous state of mind... "This is stupid, this is a dream, Tom, wake up!" It works most of the time, but sometimes I was just watching myself (re)acting in patterns that I knew (and know) were wrong (like telling a lie, or stealing something) - but couldn't do anything about...

As a teen I once liked a dream so much, that I was able to continue it the next night, by intensively thinking of the last ending... YAY! Because I was able to meet this special girl again, that I fell in love with the night before... wink biggrin

One dream that I will always remember was, when I've been about 11. I dreamt returning from school on my bicycle (on the wrong side of the street, or better on the sidewalk). When passing a waiting car at the crossroad and in the instant I passed in front of it, the driver (who looked the other way) accelerated and I ended up hitting the back of my head really hard on the windshield, rolling off the hood and yelling: "Are you crazy, you stupid censored!?!?!?!?!" I am certain that I dreamt it, a year before it actually happened - "deja vu" I guess it's called....

I am not certain, but heard you may actually be able to ask yourself (a) question(s) before going to sleep and the dream will provide an answer... My dreams are slowly "coming back" - I will try it in the next couple of days and let ya know...

Dreams can be both I reckon: cool and annoying - depends...

the best smiles are the ones you lead to wink

_Poiboy_PLATINUM Member
bastard child of satan
1,113 posts

Posted:
errr if i remember my dreams it's some censored up version of something that really happenned to me. like the same convesation but with some other person. and i wake up when something interesting happens

oh and i remember 1 dream i had as a child. i was about to catapult myself into a house, and then i woke up.
EDITED_BY: Poiboy (1160692363)

Pogo69SILVER Member
there's no charge for awesomeness... or attractiveness
3,764 posts

Posted:
 Written by: ado-p

What do you Dream about?

no idea...

Written by: ado-p

Do you remember your dreams?

almost never...

...but I\\\'m working on it

--pogo (pat) [forever and always]

BansheeCatBRONZE Member
veteran
1,247 posts

Posted:
I lucid dream often, and have for a long time. It is very interesting. Troublesome at times, cause I need to find sneaky ways to distinguish dreams from conscious reality. Sometimes there is little distinction in my wierd and wonderful life!

In fact, when I was around 9 yrs old, I was sent for couselling, cause my mom thought there was something wrong with me because I was sleeping too much. Sometimes I would be so excited about going to sleep I would be impatient all the way through dinner, then rush off to bed...

What was happenning was that I was that I having a long, sequential lucid dream. So it would pick up where it left off the night before. It was fascinating, and engossing, simply waaaaay better than so called" real" life. I knew I was dreaming, but could act freely within the dream, so did not consider it that different from reality. Everyone else did. I struggled with that.

Things did get a bit odd . ubblol

For years I would have moments in waking life, where I would suddenly suspect I was actually dreaming. I keep a little sign in my mirror that says" are you dreaming" so I can check. Sometimes mirrors, clocks,reading, those can be used as reference points to gain lucidity in a dream.

Many of my lucid dreams in childhood had these singing mouse characters in a hot air balloon floating through it somewhere, so that was usually a dead give away.

wink Other times, trees might be upside down... Unusual stuff that clues me in, so I can become aware in the dream.But when unusual stuff shows up in day to day life, I can get very confused.

Like the day with *two* suns... I saw that, and I was quite confident I was dreaming. But it turned out I was not, and the appearance of there being two suns was due to a phenomenon called a sun dog, rare illusion of light refracting off ice crystals in the sky. I had gone a half a day behaving as though everything happenning was a dream before discovering otherwise!!!!

Another time I was in restaurant with some friends. Left the table for a minute, got that wierd uh oh maybe this is not real feeling as I returned and heard them all singing the song track that goes with the mice in the hot air balloon... How could they know that song from my mind/dreams? I had never told anyone. I must be dreaming. But it seemed so real! confused

I turned white, and almost fell over. Someone asked why...

Then I found out the singing mice were actually from a television show that I must have seen sometime early early childhood, and just got stuck in my subconscious... I never knew they existed in reality!We never even had a TV when I was kid, but I must have seen it somewhere...ubbloco Hilarious. My friends still try to shock me by singing it at odd moments.

I will try to post a link to a friends lucid dreaming site when I find it. He offered workshops in it, and has done some interesting sleep experiments.

Nightmares, well, that is something I have a harder time with. A reoccuring one, that is hugely disturbing, and others that just send me screaming out of my bed frown .

And sleepwalking, oy!eek The adventures I have at night...

devil

hug

"God *was* my co-pilot, but then we crashed, and I had to eat him..."

7,193 posts

Posted:
what dose it mean in a dream when you start flying???

i've had lots of dreams where i'll be running and taking longer and longer bounds until my feet don't touch the ground. i'm not talking super man styleee flying more like hovering only sometimes i struggle to get my feet to tounch the ground, i panic in my dream (the 4th stage of dream state) and i wake up

ado-pGOLD Member
Pirate Ninja
3,882 posts

Posted:
It probably means that we're not bound by the laws of physics in our dreams wink I have the same dreams, many people do I think. There pretty cool.

What is the 4th stage of the dream state?

I'd like to keep this thread away from interpretations of dreams. I think dreams are something personal and reflective of ourselves and the true meaning of them has to be sought out as such.

this is good thread, thanks for all your great replies guys. keep em coming.

Love is the law.

old hand
853 posts

Posted:
My mate does symbolic dream interpretation, which I am not convinced about really, but she says dreams about flying represent sexual urges...

Idolized by Aurinoko

Bob Dylan

doctor_fandangoGOLD Member
co-director of A.C.B.I.S.H.A.
761 posts
Location: in the corner beside the filing cabinets, 2nd floo...

Posted:
I just remembered a crazy experience i had when i was young. in primary school. i had a dream hat i opened the top of my hoover and the dust that popped out turned into a genie. i asked the genie for the ability to fly. ever since then i have been able to fly. but i have to put in a good bit of effort, work up enough running speed and then its like swiming thru air. thats a bit freaky.
the REALY freaky thing is, i told this to a friend of mine in school. he said that he would try it aswell. and it worked for him oo. he walked over to my house (in his dream) and opened he door. the hoover was waiting for him and he asked the genie to be able to fly.
i dont think ive ever had such lucid dreams as ive had when i was young. like ado says, smokin effects your dreaming bigtime.
ive been trying a few different simple procedures to induce lucid dreams and its working quite well, byut it takes a hile. gotta keep moving in baby steps.

There's no place like 127.0.0.1, There's no place like 127.0.0.1, There's no place like 127.0.0.1,

"in most of our friends we're the hippies. but we have hippie friends of our own.. its like a dog having its own pet" - H. Sinoquet 19-03-2005

old hand
853 posts

Posted:
I once had a dream about flying, but I didn't have to run or spread my arms out, it was like I was a hot air balloon with an invisible cord and if I pulled the cord I'd float upwards.

I had a prophetic dream when I was six, I vividly dreamt that my school had burnt down, when I woke up I ran and told my mum about it then it was on the news 10 mins later! Spooky.

Then I had some really graphic nightmares when I was 13 or 14, sometimes reliving some of my own unpleasant experiences, other times it was just random people being tortured and killed and stuff in really gruesome ways. I didn't want to remember my dreams as they were pretty frightening! It's also the reason I liked weed so much, it would knock me out so I didn't lie there every night dreading going to sleep and I wouldn't remember nightmares (I also just like being stoned, it wasn't purely self-medication!). I've been cutting back on how much I smoke now though, haven't noticed any disturbing nightmares yet and I'm starting to get a bit better at recalling dreams (well, I remember maybe one a week at the moment).

Idolized by Aurinoko

Bob Dylan

7,193 posts

Posted:
i had a dream when i was going out with this girl a few years ago, she'd not contacted me in a few days and this was unusual. anyway in this dream i had i was sat in the passenger seat of a car when i looked over to the driver and warned them to slow down and be carefull.

i looked back to the road and all of a sudden this tanker lorry broadsides the car, the car flips, and go's up the embankment of this duel carrigway.

i didn't think too much about it and didn't tell her anything about my dream but i did tell my best mate as i used to get a lift into work with him.

after a few days this girl contacts me saying that she'd been up the hospital as one of her close friends had been involved in a car accident. so i asked what had happened and she told me that her mate and his girlfriend wher driving along a duel carrigway when the driver of a lorry fell aslepp at the wheel, slammed into the side of their car and sent it up the embankment.

eek this really freaked me and my mate out, but what freaked me out even more was i have never had such a powerfull dream that left me with such vivid memorys of it nearly a week later

FireTomStargazer
6,650 posts

Posted:
I'd be very much interested, whether this was a foresight, whether the accident happened before or after the accident, before or after the girl you are talking about heard of the accident...

wink magic happens

the best smiles are the ones you lead to wink

Bek66Future Mrs Pogo
4,728 posts

Posted:
I do Astral Projection, Lucid Dreaming, and Shamanic Journeys!

If I told you people what I dream about, I'd have to kill you!!! wink biggrin

"Absence is to love what wind is to fire...it extinguishes the small, enkindles the great."
--Comte Debussy-Rebutin

Page: ...