Forums > Social Chat > A Flying Teapot Has Flown [Farewell.]

Login/Join to Participate

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
Well monday night was quite a sad occasion for me, it was going to be my last ever teapots session, for those that dont know i am talking of my local juggling club "the flying teapots circus", where i have taught workshops for the past year, it will be a sad night in my history and will be apart of my life forever, i have met great friends there and taught so much and learned so much, i will miss them all dearly.
i recieved a call last night from dave, as some of you in the UK poi comunity that have venture to sheffield will know him as meteor dave, and has been my mentor several times when i was starting out, even before i made a life changing descovery with this new found intergalactic land called HoP.
he told me he was typing out a page for their website that hasnt been updated for 12 months now, so that made me feel even more special and know i am going to be sadly missed by a lot of people there.
i just wanted to share a special moment of my life with you guys as i am going through a very emotional time in my life.
A teapot has flown by dave panther

enjoy, as that is the second time in 2 consecutive nights i have shed a tear by what some of my favourite people have writen.

musashiistarring Skippy the green llama
1,148 posts

Posted:
Best of luck PK, even from the time I've been on here I've noticed the positive turn in your life. Being on a similiar turn, I wish you nothing but success, bout to get left from work..bye!!

First intention, then enlightenment..
Ars Pyronomica

" Life is programmed. Whether death is programmed or not is yet to be determined."

NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

poiaholic22member
531 posts

Posted:

You may have closed that chapter of your life but you still have all those fond memories to cherish forever.That was a nice tribute to you as well. Though you don't look as freaky as I thought you would.

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
thanks musashii, those were very kind words.

ph, heres one for you then.... me

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Would this be a good time to point out that Dave has spelt Edinburgh wrong?

Meh

arashiPooh-Bah
2,364 posts

Posted:
damn you're cute. move over, nancy.

-Such a price the gods exact for song: to become what we sing
-Seek freedom and become captive of your desires. Seek discipline and find your liberty.
-When the center of the storm does not move, you are in its path.

musashiistarring Skippy the green llama
1,148 posts

Posted:
kind mebbe but uh, briefly cutoff sorry bout that..What I was trying to finish saying is that there are alot of people that are willing to go along, and not push themselves or the art or the community, for not really seeing them. For whatever reason. I just want to thank you for seeing the true art, and spirit of what all of us on this board love. And working to further it along, everything within reach it seems..

cheers

First intention, then enlightenment..
Ars Pyronomica

" Life is programmed. Whether death is programmed or not is yet to be determined."

Trippie HippieBRONZE Member
old hand
733 posts

Posted:
Thats really nice.
Looks like your gonna be sorely missed, and i can understand why, you've given so much to so many people.
All the best with the next leg of your lifes journey.

*BTW check your PMs*
LOL
Taking it easy
Trippy

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last night i met some pixies and we danced around a stone.
High Class Hippy No:1
N.E.W.B. Agent #012
"I Got Soul"
Non-Https Image Link

Trippie Hippie- Monty Dons secret love child

Fly like a mouse, run like a pillow, be the small book case.

"Last night i met some pixies and we danced around a stone".

Because dressing up is fun.

DeepSoulSheepGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,617 posts

Posted:
sad but exciting isn't it. It'll all be good and your not too far away. The more you move around the more friends you make. You don't need to see or speak to real friends every week or every 2 weeks. It's all good!!

I live in a world of infinite possibilities.

fluffy napalm fairyCarpal \'Tunnel
3,638 posts

Posted:
*hug* *luck*

Geologists do it in the dirt................ spank

BamBamPooh-Bah
1,810 posts

Posted:
Go show em what ya made of babe.

Bammers

A kiss blown is a kiss wasted, the only kind of kiss is a kiss tasted.

I'm a woman. We don't say what we want, but we reserve the right to be pissed off if we don't get it. That's what makes us so fascinating and not just a LITTLE bit scary.

KaliBRONZE Member
577 posts

Posted:

All I got time for cause time is up at the internet cafe.

Beauty is the conscious sum of all our perversions.-Salvador DaliHope without action is hopeless.

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
yay you guys keep me smiling thank you.

now wish me luck i gotta spend the next seven days with mineiro and nix?

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Could be worse - you could have Tempest there too

Meh

poiaholic22member
531 posts

Posted:
PK that is the most amazing cranium piercing I have ever seen!

BTW what size are those plugs you have there me boy?I am a piercing nut myself so be forewarned this could be the conversation that will never end.

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
inch and a half, did have a half inch in the rim too but i took that out, have 2ga in my conches though. half inch nipple, 00ga PA, 6ga tongue, tats and 2 implants right now is all i have in.

poiaholic22member
531 posts

Posted:
Nice to see you are a man who does piercings the right way.That 00 PA though ... are you crazy? I got you beat on the tongue though.For a while I had a job that frowned on the piercings so I don't have as much as I'd like.Right now all I have is 2 ga flesh tunnels in my ears,8 ga ring in my cartilage that I've been meaning to get made into orbitals,6 ga labret horn,2 ga tongue (at one point I had two tongue rings but felt gauging was more worthwhile) and I had a nipple ring for a while but kept getting it caught on stuff and it wouldn't heal properly.I've been meaning to gauge everything and get more done but money was tight for a while so I'm still getting caught up.No ink or implants yet ... and I stress yet.

twirlywhirlyfiregirlie (nancy)member
78 posts

Posted:
pk sweetheart.... im sooo much lookin forward to the next era in our lives its exactley what we need and exactley what u deserve after all this time i love you always! u speak to my ghost!
adashi i will not move over love sorry my nose is permanentley attached to pks cheek! lol

Who are you? Who slips into my robot body and whispers to my ghost?

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
haha that told you arashi

i got my tongue wrong its 2g... lol i was in a hurry posting that one and forgot my guage converstions, i can normally remember them all, but we work in MM here not guages.