• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

Forums > Social Chat > Crazy russian communists want to clone stalin.

Login/Join to Participate

Astar

Total posts: 1591
Posted:http://www.orange-today.co.uk/news/story/sm_757271.html?menu=news.quirkies
br>
Hehe time to bring back the good old days. I guess 200 million dead under his reign is considered the "good old days" by 1/3 of the population.

Delete Topic

musashii

musashii

starring Skippy the green llama

Total posts: 1148
Posted:fo real eh...Let's bring back a man who ruined communism, gave our country a bad name, forced us into poverty, and murdered fellow countrymen..Damn I sher do miss that, let's do it again..Nation of sadists? In fact if stalin hadn't twisted Lenin's ideals around, Russia would be a better country today!?!

First intention, then enlightenment..
Ars Pyronomica

" Life is programmed. Whether death is programmed or not is yet to be determined."

Delete

Astar

Total posts: 1591
Posted:Yeah really. He killed the father of applied communism so he could turn it into quasi-communism fascism.

Delete