Page: ......
Rouge DragonBRONZE Member
Insert Champagne Here
13,215 posts

Posted:
*puts on her general hat*

Aight lads! Listen up!
My recruitment in [Old link] isn't going so well, so I thought I'd better take this to the social chat!

Your HoP family needs YOU!

Come and share in a part of the glory! Become a person your parents will be proud of! Defend the lives of your children and your spouse! (and if you don't have a spouse, the uniforms are pretty spunky wink)

We suffered at the hands of an invasion only a few short months back, and we fought them off. But we can't be sure that the next attack won't be even more cunning than the last, so we need to be READY!

My sources tell me that the rednecks will ne next, so we need to start shaping up and rising to the danger!

When people ask where you were at the Battle of Home of Poi, do you want to say you were sitting back like a coward, or RIGHT THERE! Defending the people and the life that you love!

*slaps enlistment papers down on the desk*

ps: cures boredom ubbrollsmile

i would have changed ***** to phallus, and claire to petey Petey

Rougie: but that's what I'm doing here
Arnwyn: what letting me adjust myself in your room?..don't you dare quote that on HoP...

Bek66Future Mrs Pogo
4,728 posts

Posted:
Make him sing 'Tiny Bubbles!' That should make him happy...and for gosh sakes, someone give him a bubble wand!!! rolleyes

"Absence is to love what wind is to fire...it extinguishes the small, enkindles the great."
--Comte Debussy-Rebutin

Insert Champagne Here
13,215 posts

Posted:
I was more thinking:

I am the very model of a modern Major-General
I've information vegetable, animal, and mineral
I know the kings of England, and I quote the fights historical
From Marathon to Waterloo, in order categorical

I'm very well acquainted, too, with matters mathematical
I understand equations, both the simple and quadratical
About binomial theorem I'm teeming with a lot o' news
With many cheerful facts about the square of the hypotenuse...

wink

Arnwyn: what letting me adjust myself in your room?..don't you dare quote that on HoP...

GitasGuyPooh-Bah
2,303 posts

Posted:
WTF!!!!! ubblol ubblol

:admires giant wooden aeroplane: Its about time trees were good for something, instead of just standing their like jerks!!! ubblol ubbtickled

Homer rocks!!!! ubblol ubbrollsmile

Bek66Future Mrs Pogo
4,728 posts

Posted:
ubblol ubblol ubblol

Oh...oh...visuals are just TOO rich!!!

Oh, help!!!!! going to laugh myself into oblivian!!!

ubblol ubbloco ubblol

"Absence is to love what wind is to fire...it extinguishes the small, enkindles the great."
--Comte Debussy-Rebutin

Pogo69SILVER Member
there's no charge for awesomeness... or attractiveness
3,764 posts

Posted:
ooooh!! I get to sing!!! I forgot... (no surprise there)

*pauses and basks in the G&S moment*

--pogo (pat) [forever and always]

Bek66Future Mrs Pogo
4,728 posts

Posted:
*slaps forehead and falls over in the floor...still laughing*
ubblol ubblol ubblol

Oh, no...a giggle fit!!! HEEEEEEEELLLLLPPPP!!!!!!!!!

--Comte Debussy-Rebutin

Insert Champagne Here
13,215 posts

Posted:
excellent, the enemy will be falling over laughing when they see Pat singing and dancing! biggrin

GitasGuyPooh-Bah
2,303 posts

Posted:
The problem is i think that our troops are going to be dealing with the same effects. Maybe we need to invest in some ear plugs for that platoon. ubbidea bounce bounce

:admires giant wooden aeroplane: Its about time trees were good for something, instead of just standing their like jerks!!! ubblol ubbtickled

Insert Champagne Here
13,215 posts

Posted:
i'll get the treasury onto it.

wait...do we have a treasury?

GitasGuyPooh-Bah
2,303 posts

Posted:
ooo money, i'll be more than happy to run that department.... I am trustworthy i promise. As long as you don't do an audit on my work everything will be fine.... *nods* TRUST ME!!!!

Insert Champagne Here
13,215 posts

Posted:
oh no dad! you're the spiritual advisor! i know why you want the money! you want it to make your church rich and full of gold while the poor people that you're pretending to help starve!! spank

ok, position of treasury open!

GitasGuyPooh-Bah
2,303 posts

Posted:
No i'm not like every other church on this earth. I'm all for the people *crosses fingers behind back* You can trust a spiritual person.... *nods* cause if you cant trust them, who can you trust!!! angel wink

Insert Champagne Here
13,215 posts

Posted:
my own intuition?

GitasGuyPooh-Bah
2,303 posts

Posted:
Hmmm.... free thinking radical running this show huh... Well i'm going to have to do something about this i think. Most people are willing to be sheep and follow all orders of there church. So i may have to order these sheep to do something for my favor then. Maybe even have one assigned to this treasury position without you knowing they have been infultrated.... Yes thats what i'll do!!

Insert Champagne Here
13,215 posts

Posted:
I am having serious doubts about your appointment! are you seeking an honourable discharge or will this have to get messy?

*wonders if she can court marshal her spiritual advisor*

GitasGuyPooh-Bah
2,303 posts

Posted:
No there wont be any need for that. And anyway i have the rest of the force behind me as there speritual leader and i have made them believe that there is a better purpose for them if they give their life for this cause anyway. So they are now all mine, to subliminally do with what i will. Just a little disappointed it has worked on you. rolleyes

Bek66Future Mrs Pogo
4,728 posts

Posted:
NEVER be a sheep!!!

Sheep are sheared and slaughtered on a regular basis!!!

Am I going to have to take over as spiritual advisor as well as being admiral of the nekkid navy?

--Comte Debussy-Rebutin

Insert Champagne Here
13,215 posts

Posted:
at the moment i am serious considering making the post of spiritual advisor null and void as i am not sure i can feel safe having my army being a flock of sheep following someone else....i mean, being a flock of sheep at ALL! ubbangel

Bek66Future Mrs Pogo
4,728 posts

Posted:
I advise you to get nekkid and spin!!! Is the only alternative!!! biggrin

--Comte Debussy-Rebutin

GitasGuyPooh-Bah
2,303 posts

Posted:
So if their not your sheep they are no one hey major Rouge. Hmmm sounds like a case of envy to me....... tongue

Pogo69SILVER Member
3,764 posts

Posted:
oi! what is with the falling over laughing @ my singing and dancing? hmmm? am I that transparently crap? actually, dont answer that...

as for the spiritual leader... this is a hippie army, yes? in which case, should we not be encouraging people to follow their own path? to develop spiritual enlightenment from within, rather than blindly following the teachings of some rambling megalomaniacal spiritual imposter? no offence... wink hug

GitasGuyPooh-Bah
2,303 posts

Posted:
Umm.... umm.... umm.... thats a great idea you do that!! Hmmm what is it with all these free thinking people. Where are all the sheep that i see and hear about from all the other spiritual leaders at our weekend camps.... biggrin ubblol ubblol

Bek66Future Mrs Pogo
4,728 posts

Posted:
 Written by: Pogo69

oi! what is with the falling over laughing @ my singing and dancing? hmmm? am I that transparently crap? actually, dont answer that...

as for the spiritual leader... this is a hippie army, yes? in which case, should we not be encouraging people to follow their own path? to develop spiritual enlightenment from within, rather than blindly following the teachings of some rambling megalomaniacal spiritual imposter? no offence... wink hug

Nope, you asked for it...just the thought of you bouncing around, probably nekkid, dreads flying and singing that little ditty!!!!! Well, you tell me!!! ubblol biggrin ubblol

Oh, and... meditate

--Comte Debussy-Rebutin

JonnyRokBRONZE Member
Look! I'm Darth Bunny!
446 posts

Posted:
 Written by: Rouge Dragon

I was more thinking:

I am the very model of a modern Major-General
I've information vegetable, animal, and mineral
I know the kings of England, and I quote the fights historical
From Marathon to Waterloo, in order categorical

I'm very well acquainted, too, with matters mathematical
I understand equations, both the simple and quadratical
About binomial theorem I'm teeming with a lot o' news
With many cheerful facts about the square of the hypotenuse...

wink

You write that yourself? That was good! Oh and erm.. ARG! (and other such pirate speak)

Do what you want coz a pirate is free,
You are a pirate!
Yo ho fiddle dee dee, being a pirate is alright to be,
Do what you want coz a pirate is free,
You are a pirate!

MikefromGlosSILVER Member
Hitman
985 posts

Posted:
does this mean i should fit pogo up with a microphone as he is singing i am sure a can think of a few places to stick one

he he i am mike the amazing gloscircus person who is mike.

Officaly an exception to the Poi Boys are Girls Thing

Pogo69SILVER Member
3,764 posts

Posted:
well... I will be nekkid by all accounts wink

if you tied it down below, you could get a really cool doppler effect, as it swung round in circles... ubblol

Bek66Future Mrs Pogo
4,728 posts

Posted:
eek

You don't say!? Would be rather interesting to say the least!!!

ubblol ubbloco ubblol

--Comte Debussy-Rebutin

Insert Champagne Here
13,215 posts

Posted:
*shouts*

all right you lazy buggers! Time to wake up! You've been sleeping long enough that your hangovers should have been cured! Time to get back at it!

mkj! our beer supply has run at an all time low! *throws pte. mjk the tank keys and the HoP armed forces unlimited credit card* go down to the bottle-o and pick up some slabs of Coopers! And remind them that this is for the army! it's gotta be tax free!!

Non-Https Image Link

Mr MajestikSILVER Member
coming to a country near you
4,696 posts

Posted:
oh, you liar Rouge i only reported in for duty here cause you said we'd actually been invaded! SHAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

but while i'm here, i suppose i do need to get my driving hours up for my test in january........*slaps L plates on tank* off we gooooooooo!

"but have you considered there is more to life than your eyelids?"

jointly owned by Fire_Spinning_Angel and Blu_Valley

Mr MajestikSILVER Member
coming to a country near you
4,696 posts

Posted:
and whats with this pte. nonsense?

if i'm getting the beer i expect to at least have a decent rank!

*holds the HAP tank hostage until i recieve a promotion to ël Tigre Number Uno*

"but have you considered there is more to life than your eyelids?"

jointly owned by Fire_Spinning_Angel and Blu_Valley

Page: ......