Forums > Help! > Spare room in Bristol?URGENT!

Login/Join to Participate

mausBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,191 posts

Posted:
Or anywhere up that way? Basically anywhere within an hours drive.

I have a new job! biggrin

bounce

Its a lot of travelling around, but I have 1 week in 5 off, and I could do with somebody with a spare room, that i could use as a base for the week I am home and when I'm back in Bristol for training etc.

I'd obviously be prepared to pay rent and a share of the bills etc. I Also wouldn't mind at all having other people staying in there while I'm away etc.

So any ideas anybody?

smile

SkulduggeryGOLD Member
Pirate Pixie Crew Captain
8,428 posts

Posted:
Congratulations on getting the Job hun hug
As of yet I have no room to offer in Bristol, but I'm sure someone will help you out.

Feed me Chocolate!!! Feed me NOW!

mausBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,191 posts

Posted:
Thanks Skully! hug

YakumoSILVER Member
veteran
1,237 posts

Posted:
Wow, that sounds cool, what kind of job gives you 1 win in 5 off?

And congrats biggrin

Blinded by Hyperlights, please donate generously grin

mausBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,191 posts

Posted:
Charity fundraising.

biggrin

and thanks!

Pink...?BRONZE Member
Mistress of Pink...Multicoloured
6,140 posts

Posted:
Not wanting to push things on other people - but ask Garth. I know he has a spare room in his new house, but he might have other plans for it.

edit: oh and bounce yay for another person migrating to brizzle. You'll all end up here sooner or later biggrin
EDITED_BY: Pink...? (1160067045)

Never pick up a duck in a dungeon...

newgabeSILVER Member
what goes around comes around. unless you're into stalls.
4,030 posts

Posted:
Say Maus, you can stay with me one week in five. Bristol/Brisbane. Brizzle/Brisvegas. Close enough wink

.....Can't juggle balls but I sure as hell can juggle details....

steve dbBRONZE Member
enthusiast
272 posts

Posted:
i second that yay bounce.

but don't know of any spare rooms, sorry.

SkulduggeryGOLD Member
Pirate Pixie Crew Captain
8,428 posts

Posted:
I saw your name in here 2bags from the main list and I thought bounce YAY! Just how much fun would it be to live in 2bags and Emily's spare room. Then I clicked here and found out you had no spare room frown

All my images of sitting on the sofa with a flower pot woman and a giant sausage melted away frown

Feed me Chocolate!!! Feed me NOW!

mausBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,191 posts

Posted:
ubblol Gabe that sounds ace! But I think the travel costs to get there one week in 5 may make working at all almost null and void! biggrin hug

Pink- think he may have other plans for it. but thanks anyway! bounce yay indeed!!!!

Written by: skully

All my images of sitting on the sofa with a flower pot woman and a giant sausage melted away

ubblol ubblol brilliant! Steve can I can round for dinner one day and will you and emily dress up for me!? Purleeeeeeeeease!!! ubbangel hug

animatEdBRONZE Member
1 + 1 = 3
3,540 posts

Posted:
When I was in Bristol, Sandy and Tim werein the process of trying to find somewhere to live...

not sure on their current progress, whether or not they found a place, or whether they want a GIRL living with them... wink

might be worth speaking to them, and if they haven't found somewhere yet, see if it might be possible to gethtem to look for a house with an extra room... Just an idea...

Again, like Alice, not making any promises and not wanting to push things on people... smile

Empty your mind. Be formless, Shapeless, like Water.
Put Water into a cup, it becomes the cup, put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle, put water into a teapot, it becomes the teapot.
Water can flow, or it can Crash.
Be Water My Friend.

Pink...?BRONZE Member
Mistress of Pink...Multicoloured
6,140 posts

Posted:
um Tim and Sandy have a house now, with Matt - matt's moving out Jan and then i join the house

(eugh a GIRL living with them from Jan...)

Sorry to bust that line of queries frown

I'm fresh out... hmm...unless.... you persuade others to move to bristol and then get a houseshare together?

Never pick up a duck in a dungeon...

mausBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,191 posts

Posted:
Okay thanks guys, no worries, I'll b&b it for a little while when I'm not at work anyway, then think I'll look while I'm up there!

I week to go! bounce

BansheeCatBRONZE Member
veteran
1,247 posts

Posted:
Maus! If I move there in spring, lets get a place together, and invite Pink to come and live with us( so she can get free of the BOY germs) ! It will be soooo much fun! Whips, and toys, and tools, and feathers, and cake, and cats and silliness and ...

Yay!!!

"God *was* my co-pilot, but then we crashed, and I had to eat him..."

mausBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,191 posts

Posted:
Woohoo! Sounds great! If I'm still there then, I'm all yours! Although we'll have to find a flat/house with a dungeon...erm I mean basement.

Extra stroage and all that! wink