Forums > Videos > - Birmingham Arts Festival -

Login/Join to Participate

Lexiconnewbie
5 posts

Posted:
Hello all, first post here, I am a Birmingham doubles and contact staff spinner only. Self tought, try and teach others, make practice & fire staffs for peeps.

A video of the Birmingham Arts Festival, sorry bout the lateness of it, there is a good reason for this, relating to a reason that is unimportant to you.

Non-Https Image Link

movie, click here for google movie (higher quality nowe)

enjoi

EDITED_BY: Lexicon (1160074613)

Lexiconnewbie
5 posts

Posted:
oh wow look at the responses to my first post O_o
EDITED_BY: Lexicon (1160583187)

DurbsBRONZE Member
Classically British
5,689 posts

Posted:
Hey a nice (but long) video.
I reckon I'd appreciate it more had I been were there, as the low quality of the video means you can't really see what's happening trick/spinning wise.
Personally, I've yet to see the point of spinning fire during the day, but that's just me biggrin

Were you looking for feedback on your spinning or video or just posting for people? smile

Burner of Toast
Spinner of poi
Slacker of enormous magnitude

Lexiconnewbie
5 posts

Posted:
I was makin a first post to start off giving videos to HOP and promote birmingham uni's purple mermaid circus society a little. I have made a series of videos before, but now I am well on top of my doubles and contact, its pretty much all self tought, so expect the unexpected..

Fire in the day is a little pointless as you say, this is why I am trying to make some holographic staffs for peeps, which are super on a sunny day.

I was just really expecting at least a hello within the first week or something of a welcome, but hey thanks for the response durby. smile