CJ_ChucklesBRONZE Member
39 posts

Posted:
Hello fellow HOP PPL

I really wana get hold of sum videos of the BJC, mainly the shows & stuff I'd love u 4ever if i could get a copy!

Love Ya! xx biggrin

juggle

We must stop the destruction of the planet, We need trees, not fac-trees.Otherwise the creatures of this earth will take back what is rightfully theirs.

DuncGOLD Member
playing the days away
7,263 posts

Posted:
Have you tried speaking to the convention people? They were filming all the way through smile

Let's relight this forum ubblove

CJ_ChucklesBRONZE Member
39 posts

Posted:
lol o yeah didnt think of that! cheers dunc

We must stop the destruction of the planet, We need trees, not fac-trees.Otherwise the creatures of this earth will take back what is rightfully theirs.

FireNixBRONZE Member
old hand
904 posts

Posted:
I spoke to John and he is unaware of who was videoing the main show - apparently its the same every year!! He never gets a vid.
So if you find out who has one - I want one, for me and to pass to him
I have the contact for Sorcha who organised the FireShow - she may well ahve a video or know who has (PM me for her email)
Alternatively the YMCA part has a link on here under vids, so whoever posted that on U-Tube would surely have the whole thing
Again - me wants to see
Hope that helps
Peas

Feel the Flame
Phirenix

CJ_ChucklesBRONZE Member
39 posts

Posted:
ok ill let u know when i get hold of 1

x

Firetrampold hand
898 posts

Posted:
2bags filmed a lot.

Ask a question and be a fool for a minute...don't ask and be a fool your whole life.