Thistleold hand
950 posts

Posted:
Kt please put me out of my misery and let me know what you called your kitten.OneloveThistlefirepixie smile

Are we nearly there yet?

KTmember
54 posts

Posted:
ok ok , i called him MAX in the end short and sweet,i know i know its boring but nothing else went weeeeeeee call him this! so yeah MAX and he's a little shit now, he's put red footprints all through the flat cause he stood in my paint!im going to teach him how to twirl, cause i think he has potential, imagine that a fire twirling cat! weeewickid, so thanks everyone who helped me name him! you guys are premo peaceKt

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
Meooow...Hi MAX my name is LUCY and I hang out with Malcolm at HOP. I am a painter also but normally just paint using mud on the windows wink . You are so lucky using real paint grinI think you should give poi a go. I help Malcolm learn new tricks by jumping and whacking the comet poi into alignment when I think he needs it.I personally like the string best but the comet tails are fun to play with also.I do like fire as it is lovely and warm smile . However I believe that my fur clothes can burn so I will be keeping my distance frown .I think Malcolm is coming back so I'd better log off tongueHope to hear about your poi adventures soonLUCY

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
Oh, meow, how lovely. I like Max a lot cuz it's the name of the boy in "Where the Wild Things Are." Congrats.

KTmember
54 posts

Posted:
crazi, thats such a cool book! smile whos lucy? hmm....? all good then wikidpeaceKT

SupermanBRONZE Member
829 posts

Posted:
is that short for Maximus?? like in Gladiator?? that would be coolSuper'

Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear--not absence of fear.

- Mark Twain

N8member
336 posts

Posted:
yeah it would... smile

Care of other people's approval and you become their prisoner.Live fully, Rave wholly.Fluid are the movements of my strings...

Thistleold hand
950 posts

Posted:
Aaahh I bet max is a real bundle of fun atm. I used to have a dog called Max long time gone.Love smile

Are we nearly there yet?

KTmember
54 posts

Posted:
he's a little ratbag, and i dont get where he gets his energy from....zoom zoom zoom zoom. meow.peacekt

KTBradshawnewbie
4 posts

Posted:
ohmigod thats me KT, i just found home of poi again thru google funky. umm poor max my ex lost him, barstad. XX HALLO ANYONE THATS STILL HERE WHO MITE MEMBA ME< i dont even memba me. heheh

newgabeSILVER Member
what goes around comes around. unless you're into stalls.
4,030 posts

Posted:
so you've returned after 7 years in the non HoP wilderness clap

Welcome back! Did your old membership expire or something? I thought peeps were in forever?

Anyway hope life is good and you still spinning (in a good way)

.....Can't juggle balls but I sure as hell can juggle details....

Mr MajestikSILVER Member
coming to a country near you
4,696 posts

Posted:
after seven years i dont think you can be blamed for forgetting your old password, i forgot mine after 1!

ps. mega bumps!

"but have you considered there is more to life than your eyelids?"

jointly owned by Fire_Spinning_Angel and Blu_Valley

CharlesBRONZE Member
Corporate Circus Arts Entertainer
3,989 posts

Posted:
Hey, KT!

Some of us remember still...

Since you left, I've been married to the love of my life, have two fantastic kids and am one of NZ's premiere balloon artists.

What's happened with you? In ChCh still?

HoP Posting Guidelines
* Is it the Truth?
* Is it Fair to all concerned?
* Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
* Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?