xatedBRONZE Member
65 posts

Posted:
Hey i'm adam i'm a sydneysider was wanting to get a list of hoppers in sydney and their respective areas so i can compile some info and we can maybe meet up in respective areas some time.
I'm from gordon. I'm hoping afew of you are from chatswood, or the general area of gordon or hornsby. anyhow g2g talk to you all later and i will try to keep in touch.

nnngah

keyarghahPLATINUM Member
Woodford is Goodford..!
241 posts

Posted:
orite! hey man im ciara im from carlingford.. i dont know why were not already best friends. unless we are?
i have a pretty sweet crew from Circusoc we meet on mondays, and head out to glebe a fair bit
biggrin lets burn!

'FREE HUGGIES!!'

DentrassiGOLD Member
ZORT!
3,045 posts

Posted:
gordon? good grief i used to live in St Ives a couple of years ago. alas there was never too much going on then - so i used to have to go glebe-ish or to eastern burbs for some fun. good luck with finding locals & happy spinning smile

"Here kitty kitty...." - Schroedinger.

PhaiGOLD Member
113 posts

Posted:
wave

Pip in South-West Sydney here. Earlwood (yes, I know it's tiny so you may never have heard of it). Keep me posted, I'd love to meet up with some Sydney spinners.

keyarghahPLATINUM Member
Woodford is Goodford..!
241 posts

Posted:
WE DO MEET UP!
every monday!

coooooooooome people!

'FREE HUGGIES!!'

Puresockaddict
406 posts

Posted:
Oi oi, I'm hanging out in Sydney for a while. Anything going on? PM'ed you already, Key smile

"Take that, math!"

CaveyBRONZE Member
14 posts

Posted:
I'm in five dock *waves*

^__^