Tao StarPooh-Bah
1,662 posts

Posted:
I've not posted for a good long while...but I have been lurking, in fact, i believe i might have made one post about a week ago .ANYWAY...that's not what this is about.

basicaly - go see ym new website!! it's not poi, so i guess i'm allowed to tell y'all here! and any websitey people who know their stuff.....comments would be very welcome!

Non-Https Image Link

basically it's just a procrastination site, but i think all the stuff on there is very funny, so you might too smile

byeeeee!

I had a dream that my friend had a
strong-bad pop up book,
it was the book of my dreams.

mausBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,191 posts

Posted:
Really like the website, the only thing I will say is I found the font a little hard to read, but that may well just be my crappy eyes! smile

alien_oddityCarpal \'Tunnel
7,193 posts

Posted:
ubblol you pimp tao ubblol

Non-Https Image Link

NOnactivist for HoPper liberation.
1,643 posts

Posted:
ubblol what productive procrastination you have! my webspace has been sitting nearly empty for over a year, and yet, i now build websites for money, but i still can't get my arse in gear to do my own ubblol

maus is right about the font, but i like the pirateyness of it, making it a bit bigger and putting it white would go two steps towards helping perhaps? It's not ideal for accessibility, but if you're not selling anything it probably makes little difference to you, keep it fun smile and i like your jumper very much, so i downloaded the pattern, i'll let you know how it goes biggrin

Aurinko freedom agreement reached 10th Sept 2006

if it makes no sense that's because it's NOn-sense.

Tao StarPooh-Bah
1,662 posts

Posted:
yay! only one other person has tried that pattern so far so i'd be interested to hear how it goes. smile

i've made the font a bit bigger, but for some reason everything in a table gets ignored even though i changed it in the css....any ideas?

glad you like it though! smile

strong-bad pop up book,

brodiemanold hand
1,024 posts

Posted:
tis cool really hard to read tho

Tao StarPooh-Bah
1,662 posts

Posted:
ok, have changed the text so it should be much easier to read...i loved my red writing..sad to let it go!!

bu the overwhelming commets are that you couldn't read it frown

anyone who can be bothered to have a look...more commets appreciated, mostly i wanna know what would make people go back there, i need opinions!!

thanks!

strong-bad pop up book,

IgirisujinSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,666 posts

Posted:
Not enough *shifty look*

>_>

<_<

>_> small penises!

Chief adviser to the Pharaoh, in one very snazzy mutli-coloured coat

'Time goes by so slowly for those who wait...' - Whatever Happend To Baby Madonna?