Page:
SalztzorBRONZE Member
4 posts

Posted:
Anyone bin thinking of these, awesome move and its a audience breathtaker : eek

Yo play around for a while and when the people seen the most you make a stop for a second where you make a knot on your poi with the wicks. A knot you can do on thousands different ways and then you just reliese one of the chains and swing.
Now you have a long chain with two burning flames in the middle. You can catch the handle again and play around like a gigantic fireorb/firefly or throw them up, here you will need som practice to know when your chains will reliese from eachother and catch them in each hand or just make a harder swing so the knot will relise when you hit the handle in the other hand.

Got it?

A little bit trycky to explain when my english S*CKS. redface

Take care and spin untill your fingers bleeds weavesmiley

//Thomas

Theo_SILVER Member
Dirty Hippie
347 posts

Posted:
i like this knottyness. think i'm going to have to practice it smile

for every minute angry, you loose 60 seconds of happiness

thombreGOLD Member
74 posts

Posted:
 Written by: splinterific

the constant spin can be done but you need to do an isolation so the head doesnt cross back,

Right. Might wait a while before I try that one, then. Isolations not my strong point. Actually, the jury's still out on what my strong point might be.

Buy gerbils cos you can't spin with hamsters

16.15.8GOLD Member
I can´t think therefore I´m not
291 posts

Posted:
You don`t need to islolate or something more to it than just practice to have the right knot on your poi and learn how to catch them! Practice! wink

//Thomas

"I don´t like shoes, definitely not spinning with shoes, they make my feet feel flat, my feet are not flat...."

splinterificGOLD Member
enthusiast
248 posts

Posted:
right can ya show me the knot you use to get this?

16.15.8GOLD Member
I can´t think therefore I´m not
291 posts

Posted:
I use 2 different ones. One of them is the one above that you use and another one that I only can use with my monkeyfistpoi is when you just lock them tigether without making a knot or tangle them up, as long you have the chain straighetn up thay wont fall apart....

Hiope that helps a little bit....

//Thomas

"I don´t like shoes, definitely not spinning with shoes, they make my feet feel flat, my feet are not flat...."

splinterificGOLD Member
enthusiast
248 posts

Posted:
hmm il try this tonight...

LillacSILVER Member
10 posts

Posted:
Oh man that was awesome!! ubblove it!

~ I spin to be dance, when I dance I am free...and freedom is one step closer to home!

Lillacmess @ Deviant Art

Page: