sjonboardSILVER Member
13 posts

Posted:
hey fellow brisnites

moved here a couple of months ago from nz so keen to hear where the spinnaz are and where the fun places r to b... livin out indro way... love outdoor dance/rave partys - anyone know if there are any coming up????
also love to spin pois and light up my devil sticks on the beach... but itz seems a little far from home at the mo!
Keen to hear from anyone!!!!! biggrin weavesmiley

newgabeSILVER Member
what goes around comes around. unless you're into stalls.
4,030 posts

Posted:
Hey welcome to Brisvegas! hug

I presume you've read the Moonfest and Monday Night Juggle Jam and [Old link] in West End threads? (in Events listings) They are all easy to get to from Indooroopilly way. Moonfest is on the beach of course, at Shorncliffe and there is a railway station about 5 mins from where we gather.

If you come to any of these, ask around for the HoPers: me, Ry, Gita, ELke (MoonPixie), Joel (Misguided Oracle), Baccory, Sureau etc... there's lots of us and we are very friendly, but if people don't come try find us we don;t know they are there!

and Woodford... lotsa outdoorsy stuff...

Cheers!

.....Can't juggle balls but I sure as hell can juggle details....

.:* Moon Pixie *:.Carpal \'Tunnel
3,492 posts

Posted:
hi wave

what gabe said smile

*:...one day all the fairy fridges will be aligned and my pixie world will be complete...:*

Pogo69SILVER Member
there's no charge for awesomeness... or attractiveness
3,764 posts

Posted:
it's a bit last minute, but there's a bunch of spinners going to:

Earthdance

this weekend... many heading up (or already up there) today, but also many heading up tomorrow (that would include me, cos I work too damn much)

oh... and ditto what gabe said

--pogo (pat) [forever and always]