DreamOfAriesSILVER Member
3 posts

Posted:
Yo, just moved to Colorado Springs, and looking to find the local spinning spots. If there isn't one, we should try to organize at make one. It’s really easy to make sock poi and I love teaching people so if you want to learn you want to bring new people that would be sweet.

Post times and locations and we will try to get this going on.

jaeroSILVER Member
your new best enemy
246 posts

Posted:
go to boulder, there's a pretty big troupe out that way.

I'll get there too late if I shorten my stride, I'll get there too soon if I find me a ride, I'll never move forward if I try to hide this path that I've troden one step at a time.

duhBRONZE Member
4 posts

Posted:
hi, i'm staying in denver, for a little bit, but i have friends in manatu springs, something could be arranged
EDITED_BY: duh (1160109819)

muzzySILVER Member
12 posts

Posted:
im down for that! i just moved back here for a bit from denver. Its a bit chilly but if you can think of a place ill try to show! down town or even manitou would be great! i know someone on the boards and im trying to accumulate some skill so i can be on the payroll for street preformers next year. let me know what you think, i dont check very often but ill try to check at least twice a week for youe reply!!! later!

MolochSILVER Member
Shirt-Cocker Extraordinaire
47 posts

Posted:
Hell yea, there are spinners all over colorado
EDITED_BY: Moloch (1178825088)

Zephyr17BRONZE Member
3 posts

Posted:
Hey im pretty new to all of this but ive been looking for people who spin around the colorado springs area to learn from, give me a shout if your around here and wana get together...

M33k0BRONZE Member
78 posts

Posted:
Hello hello everyone! Golden/Denver Colorado kiddo here. I need some people to learn from as well smile

Typonewbie
1 post

Posted:
Hey everyone i been spinning for years now, just got back from Iraq, but i done it all over the world, i am living in Springs area now, but I would LOVE to get go along for anything... I do fire and glow sticks, and i have some uniquie on heard of stuff i do with it.

Look me up on Youtube under typo91

muzzySILVER Member
12 posts

Posted:
IVE BEEN HERE FOR A WHILE AND HAVENT HEARD ALOT, BUT IM WITH YOU!!!! im usually down town of in the holland park aera. mail me back at "

Fire_MooseSILVER Member
Elusive and Bearded
3,597 posts

Posted:
Hey everyone, I'm heading up there Wednesday the 19th prolly and would love to get some spinning with new people in, I will be going to the steamboat springs thing that is going on friday/saturday as well. Currently I have no idea where i will be staying, I have a friend in Parker but i have not heard back from her yet, SO if any one is able to host me for a couple days Please, let me know, I will have some contact skills for sharing as well as some goodies smile

O.B.E.S.E.

Owned by Mynci!