• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

nicksflame
SILVER Member since Aug 2006

Total posts: 17
Posted:weavesmiley Hey guys
i love playing with my poi but am wanting to get into fire breathing my friend has tried to teach me but hes not a teacher haha
can anyone help me out
Nick New Zealand ubbloco biggrin

Delete Topic

maus
BRONZE Member since Jul 2005

maus

Carpal \'Tunnel

Total posts: 4191
Posted:looky here smile

Delete

*HyperLight
BRONZE Member since Dec 2003

*HyperLight

old hand

Total posts: 1174
Posted:..and type in 'fire breathing'... or just looky here wink

Cake or Death?

Delete

maus
BRONZE Member since Jul 2005

maus

Carpal \'Tunnel

Total posts: 4191
Posted:smart arse..... wink

Delete

TheWibbler
GOLD Member since Apr 2003

old hand

Total posts: 920
Posted:fire brething just never looks good to me. I always think it looks real easy and am never impressed. It's pretty lame imo. Plus fire breathers tend to leave slippery fuel all over the place, which sucks.

Spherculism ~:~ The Act of becoming Spherculish.

Delete

MikefromGlos
SILVER Member since Jul 2006

MikefromGlos

Hitman

Total posts: 985
Posted:i have been knowen to fire breath but make a plan point of not teaching anyone as its such a dumb thing to do its cancogenic it can give u chemical pheumonia it can kill you very easily if you resarch resarch and resarch some more know ur feul ur location and the people around u. its such a dangourous thing to do most insurance wont cover it....

If you sure u still wanna do it practise with water then do it with somone who can already and several people ready to help DO NOT DO THIS WITHOUT resarching it first also remember others

Peace out

Dont forget pele's interview

he he i am mike the amazing gloscircus person who is mike.

Officaly an exception to the Poi Boys are Girls Thing

Delete