pitmanSILVER Member
addict
544 posts

Posted:
im going to finalnd in a few weeks and would like to know what fule can i get when im there? because if im askin for one thing and its called another i will be screwd.
thanks

DONT DO DRUGS THERE BAD FOR YOU.
SO GIVE THEM ALL TO ME AND I WILL GET RID OF THEM FOR YOU!

LaihiaSILVER Member
162 posts

Posted:
Hey,

Try this link [Old link]

smile

Sunshine or rain, it's not anymore the same...

pitmanSILVER Member
addict
544 posts

Posted:
thanks a lot way helpful

pitmanSILVER Member
addict
544 posts

Posted:
does any one knoe if Valopetroli or Petroli is ok to use in fire breathing,

Antti_EverythingGOLD Member
addict
446 posts

Posted:
Hey Pitman

The stuff you want is either LAMPPUÖLJY or VALOPETROLI. I never fire breathe but this stuff should be good. Burns slow and cool. But don't take my word for it.

In a store called Hong Kong lamppuöljy is around 7,50 euros for 5 litres. Prisma's have 5 litres for around 10 euros. Gas-stations have 1 litre bottles from 2-4 euros. Some might have 10 litres for 20-24 euros.

What are you up to in Finland?

Point your toes.

pitmanSILVER Member
addict
544 posts

Posted:
i will be in finland 21st - 28th october i will be staying in hyvinkaa and will be going to helsiki a few times. i am taking a group of 10 kids over so i want to meet up with a few spinners to get my stress out lol. do you know anyone in that area who spinns who would want to meet up?

HiltunenBRONZE Member
7 posts

Posted:
I suggest that you don't breathe with lamppuöljy or valopetroli even tough they might be good as fuels to your kevlar fire. They are too strong for your skin inside your mouth.

In a free circus (I don't know the correct word, I mean it's a hobby for us but not a profession) that I've been twirling in we have used grill ignitioners made from turnip rape oil, such as Kotikokki or Lucifer. You won't find kotikokki from every shop, but Lucifer is quite common. They are expensive tough.