Forums > Social Discussion > This one is highly disturbing

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
FireTomStargazer
6,650 posts

Posted:
News by CNN

Don't want to drag this smut into the HoP-forum, pls read the corresponding article there... Pls do so only after a good and solid breakfast.

Find me speechless eek eek eek eek

the best smiles are the ones you lead to wink

sketchGOLD Member
Empirically random...
431 posts

Posted:
i dont think i even want to comment on that one.

ubbcrying

"This dark place planet Earth, orbits one star,
Come from afar, far away state of mind,
open up your third eye, black helicopters in the sky"

colemanSILVER Member
big and good and broken
7,330 posts

Posted:
there are some truly sick people in this world frown

cole. x

"i see you at 'dis cafe.
i come to 'dis cafe quite a lot myself.
they do porridge."
- tim westwood

mausBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,191 posts

Posted:
frown so wrong.

TabtI Doubt, Therefore I Might Be
1,007 posts

Posted:
eek thats awful frown

Owner of Dragosani's right side.

FireTomStargazer
6,650 posts

Posted:
Even if I believe the article, implicating that she was performing from "free will", the entire context is just... What kind of a society are we living in?

I got to get outside to breathe some fresh september air, vent my mind and hope I'll be able to smile again... frown

the best smiles are the ones you lead to wink

Just_Another_Clownold hand
965 posts

Posted:
That is just unbelieveable
Its so wrong... frown frown

Q:"How many Jugglers Does it take to change a light bulb?"
A:"One, but another 99 others saying,'I could do that if I only practised more'" biggrin biggrin

Gate Keeper to Shocked_Prawn. None may pass.

PyroWillGOLD Member
HoP's Barman. Trapped aged 6 months
4,437 posts

Posted:
for gods sake frown

An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind

Give a man a fish and he'll eat 4 a day hit a man with a brick and you can have all his fish and his wife

"Will's to pretty for prison" - Simian

Bek66Future Mrs Pogo
4,728 posts

Posted:
This one is making me cry.

I have an 11 yerar old daughter and if I had all of those sorry excuses for human life in front of me right now, Im sorry to say, that I would probably end up on death row, because I would put them all out of our misery.

Especially the 40 year old man!!!

"Absence is to love what wind is to fire...it extinguishes the small, enkindles the great."
--Comte Debussy-Rebutin

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
Disturbing, and of no socially redeeming value whatsoever.

It proves that people are censored. Nothing we didn't know.

-Mike

Certified Mad Doctor and HoP High Priest of Nutella

A buckuht n a hooze! -Valura

Neon_ShaolinGOLD Member
hehe, 'Member' huhuh
6,120 posts

Posted:
 Written by: fyrespirit

I have an 11 yerar old daughter and if I had all of those sorry excuses for human life in front of me right now, Im sorry to say, that I would probably end up on death row, because I would put them all out of our misery.

I'm always of the opinion that death is too easy. I'm probably more likely to leave them alive. Except missing a few body parts...

"I used to want to change the world, now I just wanna leave the room with a little dignity..." - Lotus Weinstock

LarrySILVER Member
Electro Ponce!
383 posts

Posted:
 Written by: Spanner

I read as the headline and couldn't read on. With a headline like that I didn't need to know any more frown

i'm with you on this one. it would infuriate me too much to read it i imagine

What're you looking at?
I assume you're being rhetorical?
What're you callin' me!?

Bek66Future Mrs Pogo
4,728 posts

Posted:
 Written by: Neon_Shaolin

I'm always of the opinion that death is too easy. I'm probably more likely to leave them alive. Except missing a few body parts...

A few choice body parts. The males I think would be obvious but the females; I'd rip their f***** t**s off!!!!!...and feed them back to them!!!

Sorry, but my daughter's face won't stay out of my head. She's at school right now and it makes me want to go get her and never let her leave home again!

"Absence is to love what wind is to fire...it extinguishes the small, enkindles the great."
--Comte Debussy-Rebutin

_Poiboy_PLATINUM Member
bastard child of satan
1,113 posts

Posted:
eek thats just f***ed up.

these people deserve to have barbwire wrapped on their penis and balls.

Bek66Future Mrs Pogo
4,728 posts

Posted:
Abso-freaking-lutely!!!
angry mad mad

--Comte Debussy-Rebutin

Meeko_KiddoSILVER Member
journeyman
84 posts

Posted:
Wow... I dont care what they said, shes 11, even IF she said she was interested and wanted to "pick people out" to perform oral sex on... shes ELEVEN. She does not have the mental capacity to know the extreme of what she is doing. The sick minds of the people that went along with that are the reason I think all sexual predetors should be locked away.

Bek66Future Mrs Pogo
4,728 posts

Posted:
If I were to post my exact thought on this topic, I'd get thrown off the site.

Thank you, Meeko.

I don't care how early kids seem to be physically maturing nowadays, they are still only children and deserve our protection.

All I'll say other than that right now is-

KARMA IS A BITCH!!!!!!!!!!

--Comte Debussy-Rebutin

Rouge DragonBRONZE Member
Insert Champagne Here
13,215 posts

Posted:
I couldn't bring myself to read the whole article.

I am sorry for all the parents out there. I don't want to be you in this society. I don't want to bring children into this horrible world we live in.

i would have changed ***** to phallus, and claire to petey Petey

Rougie: but that's what I'm doing here
Arnwyn: what letting me adjust myself in your room?..don't you dare quote that on HoP...

Meeko_KiddoSILVER Member
journeyman
84 posts

Posted:
Yeah, my true thoughts wouldnt be liked as well. Some people call me overprotective with my daughter, but its for a reason. I keep her out of daycares because im scared shitless of what I hear about daycares. It only takes one person to ruin it for everyone. I read an article a year ago of a daycare worker drugging toddlers so they would sleep. Then you see all these hidden camera shows where they beat kids. Its too much of a risk for me... not worth it and I feel sorry for the parents that dont have the luxury to keep their kids out of daycare. Kids are precious, and I cant imagine what goes through sick peoples heads... its not right, and if it was my kid or niece or nephew they messed with... that person would be dead.

Id happily spend the rest of my life in prison if it meant me giving what someone deserves if they ever did that to my daughter.

Bek66Future Mrs Pogo
4,728 posts

Posted:
When my son was only 3 months old I went back to school and placed him in a highly recommended, private home daycare.
I thought it was a bit strange that he was always sleeping when I picked him up, considering th fact that on the days that I didn't have to go to school he never slept at that time of day.
I just figured that it was the different atmosphere. He only stayed in this daycare for approximately 1 month when I found something more convenient ( and as it turned out, much, much, better.)

I found out a few months later that the woman that had been keeping him was giving all of the children (6 of them from 5 years old down to 3 months, [my son of course])Dimetapp to make them sleep so she wouldn't have to deal with them.

She had better be glad that she had moved by the time I found out, is all I can say.

My son is now 18 but, I would still protect him with the fierceness of a mother bear if it came down to it.
I would die for either one of my children and cannot understand how anyone could do such horrible things.

My heart goes out to that little girl. She will never forget being taken advantage of in such a lecherous and inhuman way.

--Comte Debussy-Rebutin

Groovy_DreamSILVER Member
addict
449 posts

Posted:
 Written by: Rouge Dragon

I am sorry for all the parents out there. I don't want to be you in this society. I don't want to bring children into this horrible world we live in.

My thoughts exactly.

WOFTSILVER Member
Likes trees...
209 posts

Posted:
Sick. If the allegations are true, what makes an 11 year old girl out of choice perform such acts out of choice? What has this girl gone through in her life? I cannot imagine.

'n Boer maak 'n plan.

Meeko_KiddoSILVER Member
journeyman
84 posts

Posted:
Its amazing the power that some can hold over a young girls mind. She "might" of done it by "choice" but I can almost bet they coerced her in some way to think that

MrTwistnewbie
1 post

Posted:
i are WRong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anyway

Bek66Future Mrs Pogo
4,728 posts

Posted:
 Written by: PsyRush

Written by: Rouge Dragon

My thoughts exactly.

I understand your viewpoint but, the thing is, one of our major roles on this Earth is to perpetuate the species and it is an instinctual urge.

I have never once regretted having my children. They are my greatest joy in life. Which is exactly why I feel so strongly about what was done to that little girl.

--Comte Debussy-Rebutin

UnclassifiedLeggyGirlBRONZE Member
One day penguins will take over the world
916 posts

Posted:
in no way do i believe that this young girl did this completely by her own free will! firstly, how many eleven year olds do you know that know about oral sex?! secondly, no matter how much she "wanted" to perform these acts, if they were decent men then they would not have allowed it, under ANY circumstances! although also, im not going to over look the fact that it was not only illegal because she was under age, but it was gang rape! 20 men sleeping with an underage girl is beyond wrong, and whatever happens to these people will never be what they deserve, because i dont believe that there is a punishment severe enough for that

ummmm...........anybody have any suggestions as to what i can put here?!

mjk is monitoring your interwebs!

Bek66Future Mrs Pogo
4,728 posts

Posted:
I don't think the little girl was forced, she was coerced by someone whom, from what I gathered from the article, she was not only interested in (the 16 yr old girl), but it seemed to me that she thought was a boy!

Unfortunately, Em, too many 11-yr olds know about oral sex. The kids nowadays seem to think that it's okay to have oral sex as long as they don't take it further. It baffles me!

Now let me say this to you very carefully...
Now do you understand?

Just wait until the Uncle makes it to prison.
I'm sure he'll learn aaaalllll about gang rape!!!

--Comte Debussy-Rebutin

Meeko_KiddoSILVER Member
journeyman
84 posts

Posted:

I don't think the little girl was forced, she was coerced by someone whom, from what I gathered from the article, she was not only interested in (the 16 yr old girl), but it seemed to me that she thought was a boy!

Unfortunately, Em, too many 11-yr olds know about oral sex. The kids nowadays seem to think that it's okay to have oral sex as long as they don't take it further. It baffles me!

Now let me say this to you very carefully...
Now do you understand?

Just wait until the Uncle makes it to prison.
I'm sure he'll learn aaaalllll about gang rape!!!

I watched a documentary on kids around the age of 11-13 and it asked them about sex. They said oral was okay since it wasnt sex, and that they knew some girls that gave guys oral sex on the way to school on the bus, they said that its okay to do it and that it wasnt looked down upon, yet if a girl had sex then she would be called a slut. They dont get that oral sex IS a form of sex. Its sad...

WOFTSILVER Member
Likes trees...
209 posts

Posted:
Did the documentry give indication as to why these kids have developed these views? It just seems so crazy to me.

'n Boer maak 'n plan.

Bek66Future Mrs Pogo
4,728 posts

Posted:
It's all crazy.

My opinion is that kids are pushed so hard into higher education at such an early age that they are not taught the most valuable lesson of all which is self worth.

--Comte Debussy-Rebutin

JTSpinnerSILVER Member
Learnin About Burnin
385 posts

Posted:
My two cents worth:

My viewpoint on this whole issue and matter may seem to some to be very "casual" and uncaring and let me say in advance that I do not take these types of cases lightly.

I spend my time trying to joke and maintain a sense of humor while working with the exact type of people who committed this act every single day of my life for the last 19 years. I have the "privilige" of reading the life stories of the type of person who commits these acts and some far far worse. In order to maintain my sanity in that type of enviornment, I must learn to accept them and to look at the REASONS they do these things. In Michigan, we do not have a death penalty and so they will spend their time "paying back society" in prison. Locking someone away for the rest of their life is not always (in fact seldom is) the answer to the problem. The truth is that these "men", even if they are tried as adults, will probably get Probation and possibly at the worst get 5 to 10 years and if they can act right while in prison, will probably only serve 2 to 3 years of that sentence. The Wisconsin Correctional Department is in the same situation as all of the other Correctional Departments in the U.S.; overcrowded, understaffed and full of violence and problems. These gangs that a lot of these kids are coming from are causing an overload in the system because they are so uncaring of others and do not respect anyone including themselves. FS, you are right when you say they are lacking in self esteem and integrity. They also lack parental guidance and caring in 90% of the cases. When they come to prison, we have a saying: We become their "Mother, Father, Brother, Sister, Aunt, Uncle, Preacher, Teacher" and everything else that they should have gotten before they came there. It gets harder and harder to deal with them everyday because they are getting younger, meaner and have less respect for others than any other generation that myself or any of the other seasoned Officers have seen before. They grew up getting everything (even if they had to take it). They have grown up with computers, satellite tv, the internet, vcrs, dvds and all of the things that have made life simpler. They are a "gimme" generation and someone has always given to them in one way or another. This crosses economic lines as well. It is not just the "deprived" or poor in this country; we see more and more of the ones who had chances for an education, cars, money in their pocket and couldn't have wanted for anything because their parents always gave it to them.

If anyone takes offense to anything I've said, I apologize for that right now. I probably went on longer than I needed to, but I had to get it off of my chest. If anyone has any questions or anything else aimed at me, please feel free to PM me right here at HOP and I will answer you as soon as I can (which I am usually in here everyday and a copy of my PMs also get sent directly to my E-Mail address).

I can understand something of this nature making you all sick and disgusting you. What I find even more disgusting is the fact that the News Channels in this country seem to have an attraction to dirt and never seem to get around to publishing anything of a positive nature. I can hardly stand to watch tv or read the paper anymore because I have to tolerate, deal with and hear about all negative things at work. soapbox soapbox soapbox

As far as being a parent today: I have a 31 year old son who has 2 boys (6 and 7) who were taken away from their mother for neglect. They are my grandchildren and I will do everything I can to help them understand what is wrong and what is right and raise them in a firm but fair manner. I have a 25 year old daughter who has my 9 year old granddaughter, my 1 1/2 year old grandson and is expecting her 3rd (not sure what yet) child. I have a 22 year old daughter who gets married next June and hopes to raise a family with her husband. I would not trade any of my kids or grandchildren for anything in this world. My wife and I tried to raise our children to not run from the problems in this world, but to try to understand them and deal with them. We made a lot of mistakes, in fact I almost sent my son to prison for some of the stupid crap he was getting into and he could have gone there, but he changed his ways in time and now has a decent job. My oldest daughter got pregnant at 16 and I could have thrown her out of the house (I was ready to, that was my first instinct) and now she is happily married and finishes College with her Bachelors in Education in December. Parents make mistakes, but the biggest one as far as I am concerned would be in not becoming one if the chance were to arise.

Live Life, Enjoy Life, keep on spinning or juggling or whatever it is that makes you smile and happy. I will continue to post snide and silly remarks her at HOP as long as I can and am allowed to. bounce bounce2 thankx bounce2 bounce

I may be crazy but I ain't stupid

Life is to short to waste it on stupidity

Page: