Forums > Social Discussion > This one is highly disturbing

Login/Join to Participate
Page: 12
FireTom
Stargazer

Total posts: 6650
Posted:News by CNN

Don't want to drag this smut into the HoP-forum, pls read the corresponding article there... Pls do so only after a good and solid breakfast.

Find me speechless eek eek eek eek

the best smiles are the ones you lead to wink

Delete Topic

sketch
sketch

Empirically random...
Total posts: 431
Posted:i dont think i even want to comment on that one.

ubbcrying

"This dark place planet Earth, orbits one star,
Come from afar, far away state of mind,
open up your third eye, black helicopters in the sky"

Delete

coleman
coleman

big and good and broken
Total posts: 7330
Posted:there are some truly sick people in this world frown

cole. x

"i see you at 'dis cafe.
i come to 'dis cafe quite a lot myself.
they do porridge."
- tim westwood

Delete

maus
maus

Carpal \'Tunnel
Total posts: 4191
Posted:frown so wrong.

Delete

Tabt
Tabt

I Doubt, Therefore I Might Be
Total posts: 1007
Posted:eek thats awful frown

Owner of Dragosani's right side.

Delete

FireTom
Stargazer

Total posts: 6650
Posted:Even if I believe the article, implicating that she was performing from "free will", the entire context is just... What kind of a society are we living in?

I got to get outside to breathe some fresh september air, vent my mind and hope I'll be able to smile again... frown

the best smiles are the ones you lead to wink

Delete

Just_Another_Clown
Just_Another_Clown

old hand
Total posts: 965
Posted:That is just unbelieveable
Its so wrong... frown frown

Q:"How many Jugglers Does it take to change a light bulb?"
A:"One, but another 99 others saying,'I could do that if I only practised more'" biggrin biggrin

Gate Keeper to Shocked_Prawn. None may pass.

Delete

PyroWill
PyroWill

HoP's Barman. Trapped aged 6 months
Total posts: 4437
Posted:for gods sake frown

An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind

Give a man a fish and he'll eat 4 a day hit a man with a brick and you can have all his fish and his wife

"Will's to pretty for prison" - Simian

Delete

Bek66
Bek66

Future Mrs Pogo
Total posts: 4728
Posted:This one is making me cry.

I have an 11 yerar old daughter and if I had all of those sorry excuses for human life in front of me right now, Im sorry to say, that I would probably end up on death row, because I would put them all out of our misery.

Especially the 40 year old man!!!

"Absence is to love what wind is to fire...it extinguishes the small, enkindles the great."
--Comte Debussy-Rebutin

Delete

Doc Lightning
Doc Lightning

HOP Mad Doctor
Total posts: 13920
Posted:Disturbing, and of no socially redeeming value whatsoever.

It proves that people are censored. Nothing we didn't know.

-Mike )'(
Certified Mad Doctor and HoP High Priest of Nutella

"A buckuht 'n a hooze!" -Valura

Delete

Spanner
Spanner

remembers when it was all fields round here
Total posts: 2790
Posted:I read the headline and couldn't read on. With a headline like that I didn't need to know any more frown

"I thought you are man, but
you are nice woman.

yay,

:R"

Delete

Neon_Shaolin
Neon_Shaolin

hehe, 'Member' huhuh
Total posts: 6120
Posted: Written by: fyrespirit

This one is making me cry.

I have an 11 yerar old daughter and if I had all of those sorry excuses for human life in front of me right now, Im sorry to say, that I would probably end up on death row, because I would put them all out of our misery.

I'm always of the opinion that death is too easy. I'm probably more likely to leave them alive. Except missing a few body parts...

"I used to want to change the world, now I just wanna leave the room with a little dignity..." - Lotus Weinstock

Delete

Larry
Larry

Electro Ponce!
Total posts: 383
Posted: Written by: Spanner

I read as the headline and couldn't read on. With a headline like that I didn't need to know any more frown

i'm with you on this one. it would infuriate me too much to read it i imagine

What're you looking at?
I assume you're being rhetorical?
What're you callin' me!?

Delete

Bek66
Bek66

Future Mrs Pogo
Posted: Written by: Neon_Shaolin

Written by: fyrespirit

This one is making me cry.

I'm always of the opinion that death is too easy. I'm probably more likely to leave them alive. Except missing a few body parts...

A few choice body parts. The males I think would be obvious but the females; I'd rip their f***** t**s off!!!!!...and feed them back to them!!!

Sorry, but my daughter's face won't stay out of my head. She's at school right now and it makes me want to go get her and never let her leave home again!

"Absence is to love what wind is to fire...it extinguishes the small, enkindles the great."
--Comte Debussy-Rebutin

Delete

_Poiboy_
_Poiboy_

bastard child of satan
Total posts: 1113
Posted:eek thats just f***ed up.

these people deserve to have barbwire wrapped on their penis and balls.

Delete

Bek66
Bek66

Future Mrs Pogo
Posted:Abso-freaking-lutely!!!
angry mad mad

--Comte Debussy-Rebutin

Delete

Meeko_Kiddo
Meeko_Kiddo

journeyman

Total posts: 84
Posted:Wow... I dont care what they said, shes 11, even IF she said she was interested and wanted to "pick people out" to perform oral sex on... shes ELEVEN. She does not have the mental capacity to know the extreme of what she is doing. The sick minds of the people that went along with that are the reason I think all sexual predetors should be locked away.

Delete

Bek66
Bek66

Future Mrs Pogo
Posted:If I were to post my exact thought on this topic, I'd get thrown off the site.

Thank you, Meeko.

I don't care how early kids seem to be physically maturing nowadays, they are still only children and deserve our protection.

All I'll say other than that right now is-

KARMA IS A BITCH!!!!!!!!!!

--Comte Debussy-Rebutin

Delete

Rouge Dragon
Rouge Dragon

Insert Champagne Here
Total posts: 13215
Posted:I couldn't bring myself to read the whole article.

I am sorry for all the parents out there. I don't want to be you in this society. I don't want to bring children into this horrible world we live in.

i would have changed ***** to phallus, and claire to petey Petey

Rougie: but that's what I'm doing here
Arnwyn: what letting me adjust myself in your room?..don't you dare quote that on HoP...

Delete

Meeko_Kiddo
Meeko_Kiddo

journeyman

Posted:Yeah, my true thoughts wouldnt be liked as well. Some people call me overprotective with my daughter, but its for a reason. I keep her out of daycares because im scared shitless of what I hear about daycares. It only takes one person to ruin it for everyone. I read an article a year ago of a daycare worker drugging toddlers so they would sleep. Then you see all these hidden camera shows where they beat kids. Its too much of a risk for me... not worth it and I feel sorry for the parents that dont have the luxury to keep their kids out of daycare. Kids are precious, and I cant imagine what goes through sick peoples heads... its not right, and if it was my kid or niece or nephew they messed with... that person would be dead.

Id happily spend the rest of my life in prison if it meant me giving what someone deserves if they ever did that to my daughter.

Delete

Bek66
Bek66

Future Mrs Pogo
Posted:When my son was only 3 months old I went back to school and placed him in a highly recommended, private home daycare.
I thought it was a bit strange that he was always sleeping when I picked him up, considering th fact that on the days that I didn't have to go to school he never slept at that time of day.
I just figured that it was the different atmosphere. He only stayed in this daycare for approximately 1 month when I found something more convenient ( and as it turned out, much, much, better.)

I found out a few months later that the woman that had been keeping him was giving all of the children (6 of them from 5 years old down to 3 months, [my son of course])Dimetapp to make them sleep so she wouldn't have to deal with them.

She had better be glad that she had moved by the time I found out, is all I can say.

My son is now 18 but, I would still protect him with the fierceness of a mother bear if it came down to it.
I would die for either one of my children and cannot understand how anyone could do such horrible things.

My heart goes out to that little girl. She will never forget being taken advantage of in such a lecherous and inhuman way.

--Comte Debussy-Rebutin

Delete

Groovy_Dream
Groovy_Dream

addict

Total posts: 449
Posted: Written by: Rouge Dragon

I am sorry for all the parents out there. I don't want to be you in this society. I don't want to bring children into this horrible world we live in.

My thoughts exactly.

Delete

WOFT
Likes trees...
Total posts: 209
Posted:Sick. If the allegations are true, what makes an 11 year old girl out of choice perform such acts out of choice? What has this girl gone through in her life? I cannot imagine.

'n Boer maak 'n plan.

Delete

Meeko_Kiddo
Meeko_Kiddo

journeyman

Posted:Its amazing the power that some can hold over a young girls mind. She "might" of done it by "choice" but I can almost bet they coerced her in some way to think that

Delete

MrTwist

Total posts: 1
Posted:i are WRong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anyway

Delete

Bek66
Bek66

Future Mrs Pogo
Posted: Written by: PsyRush

Written by: Rouge Dragon

My thoughts exactly.

I understand your viewpoint but, the thing is, one of our major roles on this Earth is to perpetuate the species and it is an instinctual urge.

I have never once regretted having my children. They are my greatest joy in life. Which is exactly why I feel so strongly about what was done to that little girl.

--Comte Debussy-Rebutin

Delete

UnclassifiedLeggyGirl
UnclassifiedLeggyGirl

One day penguins will take over the world
Total posts: 916
Posted:in no way do i believe that this young girl did this completely by her own free will! firstly, how many eleven year olds do you know that know about oral sex?! secondly, no matter how much she "wanted" to perform these acts, if they were decent men then they would not have allowed it, under ANY circumstances! although also, im not going to over look the fact that it was not only illegal because she was under age, but it was gang rape! 20 men sleeping with an underage girl is beyond wrong, and whatever happens to these people will never be what they deserve, because i dont believe that there is a punishment severe enough for that

ummmm...........anybody have any suggestions as to what i can put here?!

mjk is monitoring your interwebs!

Delete

Bek66
Bek66

Future Mrs Pogo
Posted:I don't think the little girl was forced, she was coerced by someone whom, from what I gathered from the article, she was not only interested in (the 16 yr old girl), but it seemed to me that she thought was a boy!

Unfortunately, Em, too many 11-yr olds know about oral sex. The kids nowadays seem to think that it's okay to have oral sex as long as they don't take it further. It baffles me!

Now let me say this to you very carefully...
Now do you understand?

Just wait until the Uncle makes it to prison.
I'm sure he'll learn aaaalllll about gang rape!!!

--Comte Debussy-Rebutin

Delete

Meeko_Kiddo
Meeko_Kiddo

journeyman

Posted: Written by: fyrespirit

I don't think the little girl was forced, she was coerced by someone whom, from what I gathered from the article, she was not only interested in (the 16 yr old girl), but it seemed to me that she thought was a boy!

Unfortunately, Em, too many 11-yr olds know about oral sex. The kids nowadays seem to think that it's okay to have oral sex as long as they don't take it further. It baffles me!

Now let me say this to you very carefully...
Now do you understand?

Just wait until the Uncle makes it to prison.
I'm sure he'll learn aaaalllll about gang rape!!!

I watched a documentary on kids around the age of 11-13 and it asked them about sex. They said oral was okay since it wasnt sex, and that they knew some girls that gave guys oral sex on the way to school on the bus, they said that its okay to do it and that it wasnt looked down upon, yet if a girl had sex then she would be called a slut. They dont get that oral sex IS a form of sex. Its sad...

Delete

WOFT
Likes trees...
Total posts: 209
Posted:Did the documentry give indication as to why these kids have developed these views? It just seems so crazy to me.

'n Boer maak 'n plan.

Delete

Bek66
Bek66

Future Mrs Pogo
Posted:It's all crazy.

My opinion is that kids are pushed so hard into higher education at such an early age that they are not taught the most valuable lesson of all which is self worth.

--Comte Debussy-Rebutin

Delete

Page: 12