Forums > Videos > New Burnt Toast promo (Beta version)

Login/Join to Participate

DurbsBRONZE Member
Classically British
5,689 posts

Posted:
Well, I had to cobble together a really quick promo for a gig, featuring mainly glow stuff (which was tricky as I didn't actually have much footage...)

This is what I came up with - YouTube so clicky clicky smile

Not looking for much feedback as I know it has lots of shortcomings - but thought I'd put it out there smile

Burner of Toast
Spinner of poi
Slacker of enormous magnitude

strugzBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,964 posts

Posted:
smile

i liked the funky elecrto wire dude on the logo - nice touch, i think you will appreciate more on a bigger screen wink

"...We don't stop playing because we get old, we get old because we stop playing......."

Mr_widdeat my face before i eat yours
253 posts

Posted:
sooo many glow toys, hummmm money! very coolio video! i like the uv flags, very affective.

duballstarSILVER Member
slack rating - 9.5
2,216 posts

Posted:
nice bodge job... biggrin

not sure about all the shouting at the start though, bit more oi oi festival than the suave hotel gala night that it's for! ubblol

good to see the footage of gavin from the other night looked alright, i need to get that lot off you sometime soon along with the rest of it... did you not find the stuff from that charity glow show we did the other night? some of that might have been good although the camera wasn't set up properly...

It is our fantasies that make us real. Without our fantasies we're just a blank monkey' - Terry Pratchett

animatEdBRONZE Member
1 + 1 = 3
3,540 posts

Posted:
Yay!! I'm in there!!

That's what you call: "Cjing to a non juggly crowd. Lots of Butterflies..."

wink

Empty your mind. Be formless, Shapeless, like Water.
Put Water into a cup, it becomes the cup, put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle, put water into a teapot, it becomes the teapot.
Water can flow, or it can Crash.
Be Water My Friend.

ficklampaBRONZE Member
81 posts

Posted:
does that really seem appealing to someone who is a nonespinner?

the only thing worth dying for is life itself

duballstarSILVER Member
slack rating - 9.5
2,216 posts

Posted:
just noticed you've included the bit where keith and i collided at cornbury.... schmooove... ubblol

It is our fantasies that make us real. Without our fantasies we're just a blank monkey' - Terry Pratchett