Forums > Videos > RAZE's videos - NEW! flagging video

Login/Join to Participate

RAZESILVER Member
How much for a truckload of feathers?
108 posts

Posted:
Wow... finally. I don't have any decent fire videos, but I made these awesome pixie sticks and these are just 2 trial video. It's still cool to watch, so please enjoy smile

And please comment... it will be much appreciated to know if the art of pixie-sticking is alive and well... smile

NEW

I got my doubles last week and decided to burn them in one at a time. This is my first fire staff video.... awesome burn-off in the beginning. Not too many fancy tricks cos I'm still learning and the fire was beeg... Doubles should be up and running soon...

EDITED_BY: RAZE (1162939173)

If you eat your dessert before your dinner, you will live longer. Living longer means more fire....

WOFTSILVER Member
Likes trees...
209 posts

Posted:
Very nice RAZE.

Those sticks are lovely, as is your spinning. What programme did you use to edit? Thanks for sharing!

'n Boer maak 'n plan.

RAZESILVER Member
108 posts

Posted:
Hey hey... thanks dude. I used NeroVision... finally got the damn thing to work. It's fairly easy to use... even _I_ got the hang of it smile Hope you're styling man...

If you eat your dessert before your dinner, you will live longer. Living longer means more fire....

RAZESILVER Member
108 posts

Posted:
Added staff vid...

RAZESILVER Member
108 posts

Posted:
I made this video the other day - just some flagging in the front garden. I wasn't sure what music to add, but turns out Garbage does come in handy ;p

The red flags are UV reflective, made by crazy Grant, but they're very light, which is why it sometimes looks like they're spinning me, instead of vice versa. Enjoy.

err... comments?

AavaniBRONZE Member
24 posts

Posted:
Way cool! I want to get a set of flags myself..

Matt Goehler
~eoipoi~
rope dart

CristtySILVER Member
6 posts

Posted:
bounce WOW bounce2

Very nice looking great girl!!!!!

RAZESILVER Member
108 posts

Posted:
yeah, flags are very comfortable to spin with - I would recommend a decent pair smile