Page:
mausBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,191 posts

Posted:
Tazers, now I'm not 100% sure how strictly legal they are but has anyone ever had much of a fiddle with them?

Without sounding like a completely sick nutter, (I'm really not ya know!) I was playing with one over the weekend, making different parts of the body move by sending the shock through another part of the body.

I don't really know where I'm going with it but I would like to work it into some sort of act somehow.

Also if you have played/are thinking of playing with one it really is important you don't be silly with it.

They are VERY dangerous, and can cause injury.

Ta!

kashGOLD Member
Dangerous cynic
166 posts

Posted:
Can I do the boring responsible thing here and remind people that electrical currents can cause quite serious damage (like er, death) to individuals with weak hearts and the like (and certainly those fitted with pacemakers).
If it is possible to misuse something sensibly then please do wink

mausBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,191 posts

Posted:
Thanks Kash. smile

Don't wory, I am being as sensible as is possible when electrocuting oneself..hmmm... confused that doesn't sound good! ubblol

It's really not as bad as it sounds though, and its more of an idea and testing at the moment, rather than anything else.

Also I've bee stopping as soon as it gets painful.

Polarity- you really do know a worrying amount about it all! ubblol wink

pineapple peteSILVER Member
water based
5,125 posts

Posted:
hehe, i love that whole "im being safe, but it seems insane" thing. i walked into a climbing store on monday and siad "hi, im looking to hang 7m high upside down, by my ankles. can you help me smile "

ubblol

"you know there are no trophys for doing silly things in real life yeah pete?" said ant "you wont get a 'listened to ride of the valkyries all the way to vietnam' trophy"

*proud owner of the very cute fire_spinning_angel, birgit and neon shaolin*

polaritySILVER Member
veteran
1,228 posts

Posted:
Well, my best mate from high school works for this company.

You aren't thinking or really existing unless you're willing to risk even your own sanity in the judgment of your existence.

Green peppers, lime pickle and whole-grain mustard = best sandwich filling.

mausBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,191 posts

Posted:
handy... wink

Mags The JediGOLD Member
Fool
2,020 posts

Posted:
 Written by: polarity

Oh so very wrong ubbangel

(WARNING: links to a page containing material unsuitable for minors)

You've obviously never spent time in the same room as a pile of pills and a tens machine... wink

devil

"I believe the cost of life is Death and we will all pay that in full. Everything else should be a gift. We paid the cover charge of life, we were born."

Bill Hicks, February 1988

mausBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,191 posts

Posted:
ubblol

Page: