Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > Boston Common - Poi In The Park (Unrelated to others)

Login/Join to Participate

zelosoneGOLD Member
7 posts

Posted:
***SUNDAY SEPT 3, 5-11PM***

Just an evening in the park spinning. Meet fellow spinners, learn a new trick or teach one of your own. Since it will be in the evening you will want bring lighted poi to light up the park!

No need to register! No fees! It’s a public park in the middle of Boston. Just show up and bring your poi.

Easy access via Red and Green Lines. Also there is $10 parking under the park on Charles Street.

Best bet to find anyone is to look near the Park Street station section of the park.

***Do Not bring any fire toys as the park does have a no open flame policy plus there are just two many bystanders who would not know what to do around it.***

That being said - bring all your poi and lighted poi. Bring snacks and lots of fluids (Non-Alcoholic of course). As this is an unorganized event please bring your own safety equipment and common sense.

A color or black and white flyer is available. Email bostonpoi@yahoo.com if you would like a flyer.

fNiGOLD Member
master of disaster
3,354 posts

Posted:
have you tried posting this on tribe?

a lot of spinners won't be around because of BM

kyrian: I've felt your finger connect with me many times
lou kitten: sneaky little meatball..
ezz: please corrupt me more

zelosoneGOLD Member
7 posts

Posted:
Weather looks ok for Sunday with AM rain. The rain should be out of the way by noonish!

I will update as it changes.

zelosoneGOLD Member
7 posts

Posted:
Sunday Rain?

The morning will be solid rain.

The afternoon and evening, during the time we will be spinning, should be ok but the groud will be wet. Tempeatures to be in the low 60's high 50's. Bring a sweater.

zelosoneGOLD Member
7 posts

Posted:
So we cut out a little early due to the wet weather... never the less wall all had a good time spinning. We will do it again soon!

Thanks for comming! I can't wait for the pictures.