Forums > Social Chat > First time with fire!!!

Login/Join to Participate

Endangered Sanitymember
164 posts

Posted:
That was so awesome! I can't get over how cool frie looks/feels sounds. I love it! And I didnt even hit myself, which is always a plus. smile I can't wait to do it again, best feeling ever. I just thought you would all like to know how ecstatically happy I am. It's such a pity I have to do my Physics homework now frown

protozoaGOLD Member
148 posts

Posted:
Hooray!! Congratulations. Always a good time with fire. Don't forget to be careful; use the buddy system, no synthetic fibers, keep a wet towel, stop drop and roll, only YOU can prevent forest fires, etc. etc. smileHooray again!!-protie

Tikimember
44 posts

Posted:
That's awesome man. How long did you wait to take up fire? I want to try it so bad but I know I'd light myself up or something right now.

1. CAUTION: Knife is very sharp. Keep out of children
2. A truly wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn.
3. Always remember to pillage BEFORE you burn.

Mr SockGOLD Member
94 posts

Posted:
Yeah, fire is awesome! I agree, there's not really any way to describe the feeling other than its great. smile

Human salvation lies in the hands of the creatively maladjusted - Martin Luther King Jr.

N8member
336 posts

Posted:
sigh, still haven't spin fire yet. soon though I hope, very soon.------------------Care of other people's approval and you become their prisoner.Live fully, Rave wholly.Fluid are the movements of my strings...

Care of other people's approval and you become their prisoner.Live fully, Rave wholly.Fluid are the movements of my strings...

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
friday i met up w/ some twirlers who might be interested in fire soon, so who knows 4 me smile

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
um kids - if you are *careful* you should be able to do fire poi...as long as you can do the basics well enough that you dont tie yourself up. Grab a set of fire poi and light up! make sure you have a friend nearby with a hose in case you do something really really stoopid smileJosh

vegetamember
1 post

Posted:
gw endangered sanityi knew u allways had it within....all it took was a litttle kero, and some poi smile

Endangered Sanitymember
164 posts

Posted:
Well, I had to wait for about 4 months till lit up, but I would have done it earlier if it werent for my parents thinking i would burn the house down. tongue

vegetamember
1 post

Posted:
we'll have to have a brissy poi-a-thon grinit will be sweeeeeet smilecome one, come all to the brisbane poi-a-thon grincya there (all @ endangeredsanity's house) muHAHHAHA

Endangered Sanitymember
164 posts

Posted:
Sure, why not?Hey vegeta, when is this poi-a-thon?Sounds like a good idea tongue