VampyricAcidSILVER Member
veteran
1,286 posts

Posted:
Now those of you on my Myspace have already read this, but i wanted to share it with the rest of you, recently i pissed off one of the bestest people i have ever met cos i have been completely selfcentered and down on myself, and this has to change!! but im not doing it alone, so i ask this of you all

To all those who like someone, to all those who know they are liked:

Do something about it! Don't just pretend it doesnt exist, don't just nervously laugh through it, Do or Die, No regrets, if you get knocked back at least you know, and its not the end of the world! and if it succeeds then congratulations! you have got whoever you were after and they like you back!! And if you have that person, tell them how much they mean to you!!

Don't lose friendships over failed attempts, it wasn't right, but something is better than nothing, some of my closest friends are people i have had a thing for at some time, and now i wouldnt want it any other way .

They are not a bi*8h/ar***ole cos they don't like you, and you are not either, they have their own feelings too.

Never hate yourself because you are not good enough, you are!

Just be yourself, everyone hates a faker

And most of all

1) LOVE YOURSELF because without that, no-one else will love you.

2) Your friends are the best people you will ever know, and they will always be there for the knockbacks, the sorrows to be drowned, and the celebrations, never forget them!! and thank them every chance you get!!

These are things i have learned throughout the years mainly from one or two people, and i thought i would share them with you. you ARE better than you think, you CAN do anything, and hug the next friend you see, and the one after than, and so on and so on...people dont hug enough!!

Love you all

Simon

and now a note to all those people whom i have met over the past year, and the people i am yet to meet, i love you, you guys and gals are family, and i couldnt imagine this place without each and every one of you!!

and to the special ones (you know who you are) i know i can be annoying and frustrating at times, but thank you, eachand every one for putting up with me, and making me a better person!! and in return, anything i can ever do for you, please ask, and i will do my best to help!

"I am nothing original, i am the combined efforts of everyone i have ever known"

Proudly Owned By The BMVC

Are You Sniffing My Mitten?

Mr MajestikSILVER Member
coming to a country near you
4,696 posts

Posted:
i know i'm not one of the special ones! ubblol

thats sweet, even though its advice everyone hears and nobody listens to otherwise people would stop having to say it ubblol

oh well. smile

"but have you considered there is more to life than your eyelids?"

jointly owned by Fire_Spinning_Angel and Blu_Valley

VampyricAcidSILVER Member
veteran
1,286 posts

Posted:
it was a private public apology to someone who means a lot to me smile and i annoyed

Proudly Owned By The BMVC

Are You Sniffing My Mitten?

jo_rhymesSILVER Member
Momma Bear
4,525 posts

Posted:
hear hear, nice one Simon hug

we love you too biggrin

Hoppers are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
some of us love AND own you wink

quite a bargin really 2nd hand caucasian male 18-35 wih 2 careful owners
like new

hug at least you apologised, now I can forgive you for changing your name rolleyes

you're alright Si and we'll see you soon. We all learn from our mistakes. hug

A couple of balls short of a full cascade... or maybe a few cards short of a deck... we'll see how this all fans out.

Hanzveteran
1,328 posts

Posted:
Well said!!

Also, can I add, if you tell someone you have feelings for them, and then realise you no longer have these feelings, please let them know.. it is nicer than letting them find out the hard way (reading it in their msn name, or speaking to a friend, etc)

Fine_Rabid_DogInternet Hate Machine
10,530 posts

Posted:
 Written by: VampyricAcid

it was a private public apology to someone who means a lot to me smile and i annoyed

Why pubicly apologise Whilst the message behind it is clear, you'd do much better to do it in person/or in private... and whilst the sentiment behind it is nice... eh... I jsut don't see the point.

But its none of my business really...

rolleyes

The existance of flamethrowers says that someone, somewhere, at sometime said "I need to set that thing on fire, but it's too far away."

SymBRONZE Member
Geek-enviro-hippy priest
1,858 posts

Posted:
Well he said something, and thats more than a lot of people do.

beerchug clap hug

There's too many home fires burning and not enough trees

HOP Newsletter