Forums > Meet Others > Any spinners in Vermont? Specifically southeaster Vermont?

Login/Join to Participate

Keokanewbie
3 posts

Posted:
Looking for spinners near Brattleboro, VT. I'm fine with teaching people, but it would also be cool to compare styles with someone more advanced! I spin poi, but may pick up other forms soon. Let me know if you want to light up.

jaeroSILVER Member
your new best enemy
246 posts

Posted:
how bout greenfield massachusetts? is that close enough for you?

I'll get there too late if I shorten my stride, I'll get there too soon if I find me a ride, I'll never move forward if I try to hide this path that I've troden one step at a time.

Keokanewbie
3 posts

Posted:
yess!! I go there almost every weekend to contra dance! do you have aim?

Stick ManBRONZE Member
37 posts

Posted:
Maybe Sunapee NH? I tend to find my self in Brattleboro a bit. And I've been dying to find people to spin with. As far as other forms go, I do fire staff, fire clubs, fire CJ, and fire eating.

I ain't been around the world, but I've been around the block. I ain't seen everything, but I've seen enough to talk. I'm not a prophet, I'm not the 2nd comming of christ. I'm just a mason with a will to build and a little advice.